Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

214 results found

1. Mature Audience streams can still be viewed in small parts by going to their clipped videos and watching clips!

This shouldn't be allowed?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Greetings,

Please keep streams that are obviously deliberately sexually provocative out of just chatting.

Like a stream I just saw with someone laying on their bed with their butt as the focus in skin tight legging and legs spread widely. They are not even facing the camera. And writing names on their butt for tips. It is ridiculous.

I am sick of seeing these in Just Chatting. Either force them into a category or don't allow it.

Thanks

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As Slot / Gambling Streamers appear more and more there should be a safety option for those none streaming people that are gambling. There should be a way to step out lock down the Slot categorys and channels for 30 days / 90 days / 1 year to help those people stepping away from gambling. Slot streamers are a big risk for everyone… specialy for young people. Most people think they can do the same and win every day and it is very easy to get to the same status as the streamer cash wise… But most of them will…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. vr is blowing up and with vr streamers, lately alot of vr streamers have been slipping by some of the rules and its kind of concerning. if you watch most of the streamers youll notice that the content feels more like fan service rather than a reflection to the game and/or personality. i feel like the rules for vr in general should just be more strict since the creations of most of the creators has only been sex related if not blatantly sexual. please rework some of the gameplay guidelines so that vr has specified rules since it is somewhat…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. According to google and people knowledge, sexual suggestiveness is visual, verbal, written or behavioral material or action with sexual undertones implying sexual intent in order to provoke sexual arousal.

Said that, how come your website allows people, like Amouranth for example, to stream, clearly, sexual suggestive content and not banning them properly? Besides the huge amount of money and attention that they bring to Twitch. It would be a shame if your company started to be correlated as an Open Door for children to ingress into ***********. Remembering that Twitch started and still is a streaming game domain that has…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'll note that many people have already submitted complaints about Twitch's lax punishments for harassers and abusers, but I'll submit mine anyway.

For years, there's been a user in a once huge stream who has been violating the rules thereof over and over but keeps getting unbanned despite his repeating his behaviors. Since his most recent unbanning, he has been harassing other users in both the stream and his own stream, as well as rallying his followers to join him in on it. For example:
    * https://controlc.com/69bedc23

Despite my numerous reports of his behavior—both to Twitch and the stream mods—no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Surely you guys have seen what has recently happened with the "ASMR Category" with two big streamers. Now I will say good job on banning them. But I think those bans should uphold and remain permanent to further back up the message that states. "That type of content is not allowed on twitch"

It's too suggestive the line was pushed too far.

Unless you guys want to make an 18+ category or a whole new site altogether adhering to that. Either way some sort of enforcement needs to be put into place. With a CLEAR understanding of what is /…

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In "Bits Acceptable Use Policy / Now the Don’ts that constitute violations of this policy:" we can see that it is included in don*ts "graphic design services". I think this is totally wrong. Why I am thinking that? 1st you (Twitch) loosing a large amount of money because of that and there is nothing wrong with offering designer services in exchange for bits. You like it or not, bits are some kind of currency and streamers using it for all kind of things on their live streams. If you really want to push this "Now the Don’ts that constitute violations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the last year I have discovered on your platform an incresead number of streamers that push agendas or political views through their perfomances. Across time I enjoyed watching others playing and learned interesting things from your streamers but the above mentioned practices have been very tiring.
    But my main concern is about the impact of these atitudes on the younger(minor) audience which are very vulnerable, easy to manipulate and influenceable .
    I would appreciate if you would take into consideration this and a first measure I thought about would be to implement a tagging/flagging of the streamers that have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i think it not apropriate to show the nudity of body like many channels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. “Twitch does not allow content that depicts, glorifies, encourages, or supports terrorism, or violent extremist actors or acts.” But for some reason Twitch allows it in games? Call of duty modern warfare 2 allows you to slaughter civilians at an airport. Destroy All Humans glorifies Genocide. The Postal series promotes mass murder. These games have their place but it’s not on this platform by Twitch’s own definition. Either ban these games or change the community guidelines to allow depictions of terrorism.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, today I was at work and I have the right to go on any platform that is SFW when im free, so I often go on TWITCH.

The problem here is that I got a strike and almost lost my job because there is stream appearing at the front page featuring softcore **** (Obvious sexualisation while wearing as less as possible cloths).

I really like looking at streamers playing video games and also learning things, but your platform host NSFW content wich is weird for a gaming platform.
    I can't explain how frustrating being talk down by my employer…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm going to say this once, I want ALL body shaming to be bannable offenses. If I don't mention certain types of body shaming, please don't think that means I don't take it seriously or that I think it should not be included. I decided to make this post after finding out that you get emails whenever a report leads to action being taken. That means 95% of the reports I have made against body shaming IN THE LAST 2 YEARS have had no action taken.

Yesterday I unfollowed yet another streamer who didn't moderate body shaming in their chat…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I say you stop banning streamers because some random in their game said a slur that the twitch streamer was unable to stop them from saying.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. First of all, y’all ban hard working streamers for accidentally opening a page on there stream that they have no control of what is gonna pop up. While y’all have this female streamer being almost fully nude on stream while there is little kids watching, and they get away with almost anything. But as soon as some hard working male streamers accidentally open a link against tos y’all ban them and don’t even send them a email of there suspension? Please make this make sense cause I’m speechless. I have no word to describe how disappointed I am with twitch.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I find it completely unacceptable that you are allowing disgusting usernames that disparage other individuals. Please fix this. How can words that are not even swear words be blocked but individuals can make user names or tell other individuals they are less then based on the color of there skin? Please put a filter in place!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Es wird langsam Zeit, dass Twitch seine ToS zu Bekleidung und Nacktheit aktuallisiert! Twitch verliert seinen guten Status, Werbepartner verweigern beriets das ihre Werbung vor solchen Streams laufen. Deswegen macht bitte etwas dagegen!

• Keine Pool Streams
    • Badekleidung nur noch erlaubt wenn 80-90% des Streams im Wasser stattfinden (kein Planschbecken im Zimmer)
    • Streams die hauptbezogen auf Körperteile ( Brüste, Hintern) sind verbieten.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recently in the twitch community, there has been a rise of hot tub streamers also known as the "Hot Tub Meta". This has been a very controversial issue but I'm going to give my thoughts on the issue and hopefully twitch will do something about this. On twitch TOS it's stated "Content or camera focus on breasts, buttocks, or pelvic region, including poses that deliberately highlight these elements". This means any sort of content that deliberately does these would be against TOS. Now when we look at how the Hot Tub Meta we can see that it's unhealthy and unfair…

310 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Over the past year or so I've come across multiple streamers creating/streaming sexually suggestive content with the clear intention to arouse viewers and provoke a s*xual response from them for financial gain.

This is the kind of content you'd expect to see on a p*rn or live cams site for adults, and is totally unacceptable. I've reported a lot of streamers, affiliates and partners for this kind of content and not one of them have been banned or suffered any consequences.

This gives me reasonable cause to say that Twitch staff who review these types of reports again streamers for…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Children and young adults are more likely to become gambling addicts when exposed to it.

202 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?