Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

306 results found

1. I was searching for friend names, but i can't find the Search icon , i like the new stream manager, very much, but there is still need some modification i think.

Its a must have to get all we were getting from the old stream manager . The Twitch beta studio is not bad either.

But Please, we want a Search Bar.

Thanks have a great evening !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. From about 3 minutes of using the new dashboard -

1 - Panels are resizable except the top panel with viewers/bitrate etc. That information should be allowed to go on the "quick bar" or whatever it is. Having a panel option for it would be nice as well.

2 - Feels like a mashup of a mobile app and actual useful info, are there two separate dashboards or is this rolled out for both platforms. If this is the final PC version, there is a lot of extra space when you hide player (no reason for player to be so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not seeing the exact amount of followers is just not good. For me, the number gets rounded down, 300 followers. There's no way to click and expand that panel. I would be fine with 3 options. Click first for the rounded way, two clicks for the exact number, three clicks to hide. Rounding up, especially when so many people go for following or even sub goals just isn't a good idea. Saying I have 300 less followers, just isn't right. Fix this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some things I have noticed:
    1. Editing your title and game opens a new popup in the browser. Dragging the mouse to highlight any text and releasing the button with the cursor outside of the window closes it, losing all your new changes before you can save them.
    2. There is lots of room beneath the live preview of the stream where this stuff could go, so that changing your game or title on the fly was more efficient.
    3. Stream stats at the top of the window would be nice to be able to repositioned somewhere else, instead of…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So the quick actions buttons are actually a good idea, but many of these should at least be available as full, always-on fields on the tray, in particular the edit stream info button. Otherwise, I'm wasting time and slowing down stream production while searching for the button I want, pressing it, and fiddling with the window it opens. If not all of them, then at least edit stream info, manage bounties, and the ad breaks (consolidated into one field with options.)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the ability to fill 2 middle columns with important infos was better to see the important things right away now u need to fit that in 1 column, which is not good

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a hard time seeing my chatters when they pop in to the chat room. Sometimes, I miss them altogether. Of course I want to make people feel welcome, and heard, but my peripheral vision is lacking. Could there be a way to have a tiny sound go off when someone enters their first message? I tiny ring, a blip, etc.?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add host in quick actions again like in the tutorial i watched

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've always disliked that you could only stream in one language when I speak multiple languages. So I was happy to see that you can add a language in tags now, but since there is the stream language too, it hasn't really fixed the issue. Example: I'm Norwegian, so I want Norwegians to find me, BUT if I put English in stream language (since I mostly speak English on stream), and Norwegian in tags, and people that search for Norwegian, they have to choose between two identical Norwegian tags when they search in tags; one "Norwegian" is Stream Language, and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why is the followers list tiled?? It makes it more difficult to read names AND scroll/browse the list and get an idea of total count. Speaking of, ZERO stats on this page. No total count...uh what? Please give the option to display the list as tiles OR a table, and maybe make it searchable, but at least paginated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Isn’t showing my chat when I stream. A lot of messages from chat missed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The clock that ticks away below the stream video when online can stress some people out. An option to turn that off would be appreciated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new creator dashboard needs a icon to edit your stream prior to you starting your stream on the creator dashboard page.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If you have the window minimized in stream manager and try to edit the stream info, your unable to scroll down to scroll down to click done... so you have to completely maximize the window to be able to do so. thoughts or fixes?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is it too hard to just put the option under "pop out" in the drop down menu?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the eligibility for the Plus program changing and including affiliates, it would be wonderful for Affiliates to also get access to the Goal Tracker for Recurring Subs. Unless I am missing something, I am finding it very difficult to easily track the recurring sub count for the month. In other words, I am in the dark on how close I am to the 60/40 split threshold and I have no accurate number to give my chat. This information would be very helpful to have chat try and help me meet the monthly goal. I found a link in the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. have a hub for the community with a chat room and also notification to post upcoming events and live dates , discord but on twitch

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i think we should be able to control the closed captions for our channel through a quick actions button this will make it easier for newer streamers to include this feature to their streams and make many streams more accessible

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?