Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

306 results found

1. I can't seem to find Ad manager in quick options anymore, and my ad manager outside quick options under affiliate does not seem to show when the next ad is coming, neither am I warned when my upcoming ad is coming, nor can snooze it, is this a bug or what's going on?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When viewing a user's chat history (often through /user <username>), the history displayed does not live update. The workaround is to close the history for that user, then type the /user command again or clicking on their name from another panel.

The benefits for this:
    - It would help when trying to view a response from a specific user (Maybe they have won a giveaway or are a VIP)
    - When manually monitoring a bad actor. Moderators would be able to use the user history panel in much more effective ways than the Monitored/Suspicious user feature (which is NOT a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stream Title Changes should be displayed in Mod Actions. The benefit for this would be to keep track of what the title was at any point during a past stream. Plus, you could determine who put that pesky typo in the title and won't fess up ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to adjust how many items are fetched on the activity feed.

• Scrolling to the bottom to load more?
    • A number input? (saved like the filter settings)
    • Increasing the current limit? (performance hit without benefit to most people)

I think the Activity feed currently has a max of 100 items. If some filters are off, then the Activity feed will show the filtered items from the 100 most recent. That means you may have 5 raids in the last 100 items, but filtering for raids will only show 5 items rather than the last 100 raids. That…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I noticed that when I have to pause the video and come back the video just continues in the time that passed, it doesn't come back from the second I paused.

for example I spent 2 min to go get water and I come back he skips that 2 min and there's no way to go back when I'm live doing a group session
    I tested it through Opera Gx, edge, google, if I open the prime video website everything is normal and the pause works without problems, but in a group session in any of these browsers during the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you close all rewards from the reward request queue, the counter becomes (-1), should be (0)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Starting in the middle of October my stream started cutting after around an hour. Sometimes it will let me go longer but those are becoming rarer and rarer. I have followed all the suggestions on how to fix it on my end and am at a loss.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make your App, MORE user friendly! I'm computer savvy, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to see who's watching my streams. If they enter the chat, I should be able to see them, even if they don't want to say anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I regularly stream from PS4, and found an issue where streaming certain games causes the category to get changed to "Games + Demos", even though a more specific category for the game exists(Example: Soul Calibur VI). From what I gathered researching this, it seems like minor differences in how the PS4 submits the game category causes Twitch to not recognize it, so it defaults to Games + Demos. The workaround is to manually correct the game category in Stream Manager, however doing this for every stream gets cumbersome, espec as I also have to do it again for VODs afterwards.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A button that easily allows me to send another live notification if I'm streaming long hours. I like to change my stream info/title.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have setup alerts on my page yet it's not being reflected on my action items. I tried a test via streamlabs and it worked so why is twitch not reflecting that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The recently added shoutout feature would be great as a quick action, instead of having to type /shoutout in chat.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently the quick action button for pausing/stopping raids only has a 1 hour length option, it would be great if there were more time lengths to choose from, like a half hour/15 minutes/10 minutes, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow moderators to nominate an "Artist" with a command like "/art alias" same to /mod for nominate modérator ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So, this has been happening a lot in the past already, but now it's a bigger problem since you can't follow to the hosted channel.
    I get left behind in raids. I don't see the raid notification on channels and when I realize there's already raid timer going on, refresh takes too much time and I'm left behind. If I stay on channel, it just goes offline and leaves me there (possibly watching the streamer since they don't always turn off their stream).
    I asked about this on discord and at least one other person has had this same problem.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Each time I stream I get this something went wrong message and there is no other information regarding what happened. When I click on the X it instantly comes back. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. je voudrais intégrer Sondages aux actions Rapides car je ne suis pas affilié et c'est très difficile pour moi de rendre mon stream intéréssant et intéractif pour mes viewers a cause de cela j'ai de la difficultée a me bâtir une communautée et atteindre les objectifs affilié je crois que ajouter cette action rapide disponible pour tout les streamers peu importe son niveau serais GRANDEMENT utile au dévelopement de ma communautée! merci! ^^

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i would appreciate if there was an option to watch on multiple devices. i find it a bit strange that this feature is not available since the two step authorization feature can be implemented to allow all your devices to stream twitch.

thank you for your time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why turn on the broadcast again if it is interrupted due to a bad internet?
    For example there has been a stream in a guy's rally car that was interrupted even before going to the special stage and you can't turn it on unless you take off your seat belt and go into the trunk because the phone is behind the driver.
    There should be a program that shuts down the transmission only after you actually press the stop button or, for example, within the 30 min time limit.

Another thing, streaming with a mobile phone can only be done…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?