Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the new layout, the widget "Hosting You" doesn't work, I have people hosting me but the widget is empty, I tried contact with Twitch Support but nobody response me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let's say that I ban a bot, or a bot has been banned automatically. Okay, so why is the bot's activity (they followed) still showing up in the activity feed? It's unwanted spam.

If I really need to see which bots have been banned, I can go look in mod view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I use the clips button on stream manager alot, however there is no hotkey or shortcut key to click it, this would be very helpful when i am gaming so i can press a key combo rather then grab my stream pc mouse to click a button. Please add this option because then i can map it to a foot pedal to make a 30s clip and keep playing. The stream manager clip button just clips and does not ask me to select the the time area to clip and i am ok with that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ortalama 3 izleyici oldum kanal analizinde bunu söylüyor ancak hala başarımlar kısmında 2.7 gözüküyor..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dashboard is being cut off at the top of the screen for some reason, it looks super weird and makes it very hard to read stats.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be very good if a streamer could block Accounts that aren't older that 7 Days or something. My Streamer is getting annoyed by one Person with 1000 Accounts. If I ban one he can still chat with anotherone because of his VPN. This is a serious problem on Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. They should bring back auto host setting for twitch streamer accounts and have a better ways and options for auto host other streamers.

Be able to have auto host settings on twitch streaming mobile app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It'd be awsome if we could save preset polls that we use often, like what character/ game to play or what music style the vieuwers would like. A way so we can start a standard poll within a few clicks instead of having to fill it in manually every time we want to start one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Previously when predictions were first added Twitch added an optional “Quick Action” to easily access the prediction manager. I used this a lot and found it to be very helpful. Just recently Twitch removed the prediction quick action from the dashboard and i would like it back! It was a very useful tool and it made my life very easy. Now I do know Twitch added a prediction manage panel but I find this to be a waist of space. Please I beg you add the prediction quick action back on the stream manager

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. el titulo jugado no se guarda en la transmisión emitida anteriormente

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi, it would be great if you'd add an option of enabling slow mode :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is the followers list tiled?? It makes it more difficult to read names AND scroll/browse the list and get an idea of total count. Speaking of, ZERO stats on this page. No total count...uh what? Please give the option to display the list as tiles OR a table, and maybe make it searchable, but at least paginated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi all!

I am new using twitch and found myself not able to edit tags for a stream from the Creator dashboard >> Content >> Video Producer section.

I did not updated the tags before streaming and it was a different type of game, hence the need to change the tags now.

I am able to Edit the stream, and remove the tags. Then I click Save Changes. But they do not save and go back to what it was.

I wonder if this is working as intended? Does this means I always have to adjust tags before or during…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Many of the streams on my channel get mis-labelled, despite new titles being set in the "edit stream info". This occurs both if updated prior to the stream and during it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi

the section VIDEO / COLLECTION for viewer is totaly broken since many years

OFTEN and not somestimes
    When you add new collection to your board for split your thematic by collection of your video and replay, they cant be visible, or cant be actualise by the bouton.
    In final nobody can see the Collection added on the page

Its so important like The Past Broadcast
    And was a content you share
    Twitch is based on content collection

SO i think you must fixe this page fast as possible

Its like your PLAYLIST ON a youtube chanel will be not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding the ability to complete raids that have been started via the /raid command in chat. either with a Raid now button in the chat window, or via a raid now button in the dashboard that used to be present.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We need more say. Before hand I could do EVERYTHING I needed in the dashboard. I didn't have to click things to change my stream title or game. it makes it an actual chore to do so now but Twitch rules make you change it constantly.
    Can we also make everything dockable and undockable. Currently I have this "host" banner thing hovering in my dashboard and I can't close it or dock it somewhere.
    People will need different things so make it so every streamer can have what they need.
    I also don't want all menue's hidden behind drop downs.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If you use the Quick Actions buttons, it DOES NOT tell you all of the channels you follow who are streaming. It makes the buttons next to useless.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?