Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi

the section VIDEO / COLLECTION for viewer is totaly broken since many years

OFTEN and not somestimes
    When you add new collection to your board for split your thematic by collection of your video and replay, they cant be visible, or cant be actualise by the bouton.
    In final nobody can see the Collection added on the page

Its so important like The Past Broadcast
    And was a content you share
    Twitch is based on content collection

SO i think you must fixe this page fast as possible

Its like your PLAYLIST ON a youtube chanel will be not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding the ability to complete raids that have been started via the /raid command in chat. either with a Raid now button in the chat window, or via a raid now button in the dashboard that used to be present.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to remove the dark mode. It strains your eyes so much. Also, it induces episodes for those with migraines and possible epilepsy. I will likely be moving to a new platform if this is the future. I understand why twitch went this way, but it is too much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My activity feed randomly doesn't show any new events like subs, follows, or currency system redemptions. I need to refresh in order for it to work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi! So I'm unsure how much anyone paid attention to the description panel where you can include an image and text (with links if you want) relating to your channel. I use that panel in my streams to present whatever modlist I am using (as well as any instructions for joining games). However, I don't see that panel used anymore in the beta.

My question is, do you expect to be keeping that panel in use (even if it's a clickable panel in the upper right with the others), or will it be going away?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, I have 1921 followers as viewed on the 'legacy' dashboard as the whole number.

However, on the new stream manager, it shows this number as 2K without giving the option to not truncate the number and thus giving me an inaccurate insight into my current follower count.

Could we please get this reverted back to the old number, or at least be given the option, as I don't want to use an external tool to check my count.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I clicked on the [. . .] button on top right of Video Preview and it vanished completely. I also cannot find a way to bring it back. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but it seems like a bug to me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Since the the Twitch Prime community gifts was a new feature that was implemented about a month ago. (Dauntless and World of Tanks bundles for recent reference)

Having a widget added for distributing gifts may be handy versus opening up the old dashboard and trying to find where you left the module.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I need the option back to tag time of my stream, where cool stuff was happening ... for a later video highlighting

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Been using an iPhone to monitor and update my streams for a couple years.

Loving the new layout but definitely needs a zoom in/out feature to avoid clogging smaller screen devices.

Other than that, looks very clean and attractive as opposed to the last UI and general look 💪

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Just make the top info box a little larger, or in smaller font. love it all so far~

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It just continues to tell you that you need to log in. After you do it just pops again later.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. reklam bas dedim zaman hata veriyo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to use the name of a game in the stream title but the dashboard won't let me. For whatever reason "Kula" World, a properly existing videogame, is not allowed in the title (same for the notifications). Great, so I cannot let people (most of all, my followers) know I'm playing that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When switching games mid-stream, it's a pain having to add in new tags for the new game. Would be nice to be able to set presets so that when changing games/categories, I can just click once to add in the new tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For those of us streaming directly from a console, it would be great to have a button that allows us to "hide" the stream screen while logging into servers? If I am playing a high kill game like DayZ for example, and I die and need to log back into my server, it would be cool to have a button I could press so that people can't see what server I'm loading into. We could preload a BRB picture that would pop up when the button is clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your site is a common source for anti-American activist organizations which promote and incite violence against innocent people. Streams with titles and identifiers such as WOKE, BLM, Antifa contain actual threats of violence as well as calls for violence including specific locations and public agencies. some 70 or more such accounts are promoted on your site.
    There is enough data to give credence to pursuit of legal action against Twitch. It is not our responsibility to name the meeting locations on your site but we are advising you that class action lawsuit s may be forthcoming in as soon as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. So as a content creator, most of us like to block out phrases to leak address and so forth, but me not realizing it can be public to mods if not set private, had it on public. I think it would be very helpful to be able to clear that so they cannot see the modded history. Thanks! :))

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?