Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like a toggle to completely disable raid messages in my chat or at least the option to set a minimum size the raid needs to be to actually show in my chat. I can set minimums for all of my overlays through third party websites but I can't set a limit on raid messages showing up in chat. "BillyBob69 is raiding with a party of 2" just so they can get a shout out and recognition is annoying. Thank you <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, Usually in the past I could click on names in twitch chat and be able to see the views and follower of the channel, now I can't even see my own when I click on my name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jugar y divertinos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice to have an Emergency stop button or command (/stopstream for broadcaster/editors) in the dashboard. If someone else is streaming (with the stream key) and want to stop the stream and the current streamer refuses, then the channel owner can click that button (or use that command /stopstream), the stream stops and changes the stream key.

This could be handy because when OBS crashes, it can take up to 5 minutes or longer to restart because it says there already is someone streaming.

Please build this in ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would love to have a setting for the opacity of the Broadcast Bar or to have the option to not show it also having the ability to let stream hear my team mates in game and not party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. trying to make a clip from my vod, but i got the message: you have to renew the broadcast.. does anyone know what i should do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I use a canned description for each series I'm streaming (different game or modpack). I'd love the stream description to be capable of storing several (perhaps 5-10) stream descriptions. Streamer would then have the choice of typing a description or selecting a saved one from a drop-down (combo box).

It might be easiest to manage with a dialog box below the combo box ("Edit Saved"), where streamer could add a new saved description (perhaps pre-filled with current description), or edit or delete an existing saved description. It might be useful to include a "nickname" field, to make saves easier to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tener mas ha mano el chat modo lento para activar y descativar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. il serait bien de pouvoir choisir de programmer des streams seulement un jour précis au lieu de programmer tout les lundi par exemple car travaillant en 2X8 mes horaires change tout le temps et du coup les spectateurs peuvent voir a l'avance que tout les lundi je stream a tel heure mais que la semaine d'après mes horaires change et du coup je suis obligé de changer mes horaires de stream, mais pour ceux qui veulent me suivre un peu plus, ils s'attendent a ce que je sois la, a la même heure alors que non.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Que tenha um espaço no site para que streamers novos tenham destaque, para os espectadores consigam achar mais fácil o pessoal que está começando, talvez também uma forma de impulsionamento ou raids automaticos aleatorios para gerar uma rotação de publico.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I stopped stream on OBS and I closed the window, I've even restarted my computer but I cannot end the stream on the twitch browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Potreste aggiungere la possibilità di programmare uno streaming, senza doverlo mettere in ripetizione

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. One of my old videos still says it has been broadcasting for 51 hours even though I have had 2 streams since then. is there a way to stop that so I can download my video I upload to youtube and it is interfering with my channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Twitch Studio currently requires you to select a category to begin streaming (will not proceed if one is not selected). Sometimes I would love to stream for friends / followers without necessarily being very discoverable via a category. This is possible through Twitch normally, so would love for this option to be available on Twitch Studio as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. son yaptığım yayınım hala "yayınlanıyor" şeklinde görünüyor. Toplam 3:13 saat süren yayın şuanda video yapım kiti sayfasında 22:08 saat şeklinde gösteriliyor ve hala da yayınlanıyor, süre artmaya devam ediyor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I just did an hour long stream from Magic The Gathering Arena. My stats on stream manager said everything was running excellent and my bitrate was solid. When I went back to watch what I recorded, my video and audio did nothing but stutter through the whole stream. I did not have a hard time last time I streamed Valheim (which was running at 1080p/60fps, while MTGA I lowered to 720p/60fps because one of my followers was telling me about the lag). So I don't know what the deal is. Thoughts?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be an easier way for all streamers to change the bitrate. As im an xbox player i have to pull up everything on my laptop. To change things for the stream to reduce lag is difficult for me as its not categoried right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Health  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. добавить в xbox поель донатов и т д

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)