Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. I have setup alerts on my page yet it's not being reflected on my action items. I tried a test via streamlabs and it worked so why is twitch not reflecting that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So, this has been happening a lot in the past already, but now it's a bigger problem since you can't follow to the hosted channel.
    I get left behind in raids. I don't see the raid notification on channels and when I realize there's already raid timer going on, refresh takes too much time and I'm left behind. If I stay on channel, it just goes offline and leaves me there (possibly watching the streamer since they don't always turn off their stream).
    I asked about this on discord and at least one other person has had this same problem.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Each time I stream I get this something went wrong message and there is no other information regarding what happened. When I click on the X it instantly comes back. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Here's an idea: maybe don't make your "Introducing Creator Chat Highlights" ad brick the whole dang page? That would be great, thanks. It's been the better part of a week and every time I try to check my Stream Manager page that stupid ad is blocking the whole page from being used. Yes, I did all the entry-level attempts to fix the issue; no, none of them worked; and no, no one from Twitch seems to be bothered with answering the people who drive the platform and want to create content.

Oh, and a 70/30 split for the creators while…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every time I open the Stream Manager, the Quick Actions panel is reset to the default set of actions. No matter how many times I add my quick actions to start a rerun, run ads etc., they will not be there next time I load the page.

Mozilla Firefox 91.0 on Manjaro Linux

PS Twitch, your UI framework is still broken. "Failed to load module" and endless loading circles everywhere. A "modern" website should not need me to refresh 5000 times to get the functionality working. Stop using buggy custom implementations for everything when the browser gives you good options…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, Usually in the past I could click on names in twitch chat and be able to see the views and follower of the channel, now I can't even see my own when I click on my name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since updating both the Stream Manager, and other things that go with it, the site no longer works properly.

Stream Manager:

1. I can't actively watch the video feed while streaming, it just freezes and slowly crawls behind me.

2. I can't update my stream info. I open the "Edit Stream Info" section, change it all around, and the "save" button isn't there. I try to scroll, and nothing. So essentially, I'm stuck playing the same game, at least that's what my viewers will think.

Video Producer:

1. When attempting to create Highlights from past streams, the video feed freezes up again. Which…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TENGO LA PISTA DE AUDIO DEL MICRÓFONO ACTIVADO DONDE DEBE, PUEDO GRABAR VIDEOS Y EL AUDIO SE ESCUCHA GENIAL, PERO CUANDO DIRECTO, NO SE ESCUCHA NAAAAADAAA, ARREGLEN ESO LLEVO HORAS BUSCANDO MANERAS DE ARREGLARLO, ESTOY ESTRESADO, ANDO ROMPIENDO TOSO Y GOLPEANDO TODO PORQUE LLEVO HORAS DE ESTRÉS SIN RESOLVER NADA, NO ENTIENDO NADA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I cant find the rerun button, how would i do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i streamed for an hour and 4 minutes. and on my overview it only shows 20 minutes and the overview didnt count may 5 people i had all stream and it only shows a 1.6 views so twitch please fix this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix issue when using twitch studios that my keyboard gets stuck on a key and keeps inputting said key and makes the whole experience cancerous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The last week I've been unable to change the category I'm streaming.
    I start typing in the category-box on the dashboard, but the popup menu it gives you to click on the specific game you play, doesn't show up. It only shows one line of menu with a rotating circle on it, you know that "thinking" circle when stuff is working on a search or whatever.
    If I click on it, the category I put in disappears, as well as the popup with the thinking wheel, so it doesn't stick at all. At the moment I'm stuck in streaming the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The HTML or CSS for lightmode Twitch inside the stream manager is set up in a way that makes tags invisible while lightmode is active. This is quite annoying as it means I cannot see what tags I am setting/already have set for my streams. I can't find a way to fix this on my end and it persists between browsers (chrome & opera), so it seems to be an issue with Twitch lightmode itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sucede con juegos específicos. Citaré ahora Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Sé que, durante mis transmisiones, la categoría que se porporciona no concuerda con la impuesta por Twitch debido a la manera de insertar la categoría cuando se transmite vía PS4. Cambiar la categoría post-stream no es mi problema. El problema radica cuando quiero insertar la categoría, como el juego citado, pero sale como si dicha categoría o juego no existe (a pesar de que antes sí aparecía en las opciones). Sé que todos estamos en la obligación de indicar qué transmitimos, sin embargo, si me sale que mi categoría…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the new dashboard, the live configuration view for Extension has a display problem.
    You can extend horizontally the popped-out window but if you extend it vertically, the iframe inside stays at the same height.

On the previous dashboard, the extension view was filling all the height available.

You can see the problem here: https://i.imgur.com/4BXAvt2.png

This creates a bad experience because we can't adapt the extension to our streaming setup

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?