Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. I don't know if anyone have already asked for this but...
    I think it will be a good idea to add an option to turn raids off for when you're about to end stream.
    Just so someone can raid out to people that are not about to end stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

You can find a Quick Action in your Stream Manager to pause or block raids mid-stream or towards the end of a stream to avoid disappointing a new influx of viewers as you're getting off for the day.

2. good evening I would like to give you an idea which may be very useful may be of no use to some if you can create a small extension that appears as the player in the game as a small and with the device as a mobile on the right side the left Where the player chooses which by pressing a button on the steam ***** to appear and be able to manage your life situation from there without disturbing anyone and without other users seeing it I think this is something very useful Because many times passing a message…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can't post my past streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

I apologize if I misunderstood your post, but it sounds like it can be referring to publishing a rerun. I recommend you reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to help you investigate this issue with posting your VOD. If this is about VODs not saving after a stream, please ensure that you have Store past broadcasts setting enabled under your Stream Settings. Thanks so much.

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On Stream Manager/Dashboard:
    - Can you make a dock like the one in mod view for have control on more widgets without cover the entire screen of widgets
    - add again the predictions as a "quick action", it was better
    Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your suggestions. Predictions are currently available through Quick Actions! Would you please resubmit your point about the dock in Mod View for Stream Manager as a separate idea? This would help discoverability and organization. Thanks so much.

8. I used to be able to: edit stream info, control who to raid, access my extensions, and see my rewards que with the coded buttons panel of quick actions. It just disappeared tonight and I want to know why were they removed? They made my streams much smoother being able to control from the stream manager on the dashboard. Can we please put them back?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

All these Quick Actions should be available in the Stream Manager. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this issue.

9. Poderiam ajudar com uma aba de edição rapida com a minutagem inicial e final a ser editada por exemplo, se quero recortar um trecho de 50s de loading, insiro onde comeca e onde termina e recortar. Quero mutar uma musica, audio ou quaquer coisa da live gravada, insero a minutagem inicial e final e remover audio deste trecho. igualmente a imagens que devem ser embaçadas ou sensuradas mas o audio não precia sensurar. ai colocar tempo inicial e final e embaçar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm finding that clicking the "add stream marker" action just gives me an error

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry this Quick Action has been failing for you. Seems like this issue will need some additional troubleshooting, so we recommend that you contact our team at help.twitch.tv for further investigation. Thank you!

11. I would like to see the ability to add many more panels, such as stream health and a proper stats panel, the little bar at the top is pointless and the info it gives is minuscule (doesn't even show sub points). Generally just having the ability to have the quick actions as panels if you so wish, being able to access these without an extra click would be very nice.

In addition to this, retain the ability to place and resize the panels however we wish. Allowing us to choose how many columns we want or when something should bridge…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Apologies for the time it's taken to review this suggestion. To start, Stream Health is now available as a panel and Sub Points are also available to view in the Stats panel. To additionally address your suggestion, you may place and resize panels by dragging and dropping them around.

Please let us know what else you are looking for, in addition to converting Quick Actions to panels. Thanks for sharing!

12. Don't hide the extensions behind a button please, makes it harder to edit stuff quickly. it makes the quick actions less quick.

Also please let us order the quick actions

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the time it's taken to review this. Currently, you can rearrange your Quick Actions in the Stream Manager.

As for your suggestion regarding extensions, please resubmit this idea with a bit more detail, separately - thank you!

• Don't see your idea?