Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Remove being notified with ANY information when someone unfollows someone else.

As I see it, there is NO REASON to tell a streamer that they have been un-followed. As it stands now, users who Un-Follow streamers are subject to being defamed by them in twitch or 3rd party apps/social media.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

For clarification purposes, there are no native notifications on Twitch that notify streamers of a user unfollowing them. The only activity highlighted in that regard is only for the opposite–when users follow a channel.

2. Die Chataktivität im Dashboard bei der Stream übersicht die man sehn kann wo der chat wann am aktivsten ist, finde ich richtig toll.
    Dieses Feedback was man einsehn kann finde ich eine tolle aktion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On my dashboard in community activity section all ligne are blank i have try with several browser , i have clear my cache

another bug with VIP i have unlok it before become affiliate and now i can't setup VIP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My alerts kick most of the time but occasionally the sub happens in chat but not in my alerts section and thus no alert pops up. I put in a ticket for this and got a general welp happens and that is it. Smaller streamers need equal level of responses, even if this means slower return times on emails. All streamers concerns on this platform should be equal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My live view count on 14th Aug 2020 was 406 on 15th Aug 2020 it was showing 385 live views couple of hours back & Now it has gone down to 471 Live Views.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I notice a lot of streamers who are unsure if they missed subs while they were in game. Some using timers and the delete option for check marking them as they go (Fed's subathons) or simply hoping they got everyone after listing some.

I think a nice small feature would be some way to keep track of mentioned subs on the regular alert box would help a lot. Maybe just an arrow or selection or coloring coding thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The activity feed has a follow button for new people who follow you but not for people who sub to you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?