Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

110 results found

1. One of the things i liked from the previous dashboard was the fact i had the navigation open at all times to help me navigate. Now everytime the side bar closes it forces me to open menus again because the categories collapse everytime the navigation is not in view.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Creo que descargar un programa esta de mas, actualizar el panel de creador para desde ahi poder usar las aplicaciones como obs etc, obviamente esto ayudara a meter mejores juegos para los grandes usuarios y para los de menor capacidad como yo no tener que descargar una aplicacion secundaria para agregar overlays

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yayın kitinde yayıncı panelindeki çoğu veya herşeyin olması daha etkili olabilir çünkü tarayıcı üzerinden kesinlikle ram vb rahatsız ettiği için daha sağlıklı olabilir yayıncılar için geliştirilmesi gereken bir yanı var ben çok kullanışlı buluyorum ve seviyorum başka fikirlerim de görüşmek üzere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We can see pre-roll times but no "Time since last ad was played" like the previous Live Dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be a way to hide the game tags on your dashboard, they can take up a lot of space.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ^ Title
    A warning pop up that shows up like a warning icon next to the bell would be nice to indicate that there is maintenance coming up and your stream may be affected in (time frame).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to have a list of users active in my chat (either statically listed if it is short, or an optionally automatically scrolling/fading paginated view) as an optional window on the dashboard. Bonus points if we can right click>hide names (ie bots)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is it too hard to just put the option under "pop out" in the drop down menu?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not seeing the exact amount of followers is just not good. For me, the number gets rounded down, 300 followers. There's no way to click and expand that panel. I would be fine with 3 options. Click first for the rounded way, two clicks for the exact number, three clicks to hide. Rounding up, especially when so many people go for following or even sub goals just isn't a good idea. Saying I have 300 less followers, just isn't right. Fix this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, I have 1921 followers as viewed on the 'legacy' dashboard as the whole number.

However, on the new stream manager, it shows this number as 2K without giving the option to not truncate the number and thus giving me an inaccurate insight into my current follower count.

Could we please get this reverted back to the old number, or at least be given the option, as I don't want to use an external tool to check my count.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. is it possible to add on screen notifications for sub/donation goals without a plugin? ie. 100/200 sub goals

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi! So I'm unsure how much anyone paid attention to the description panel where you can include an image and text (with links if you want) relating to your channel. I use that panel in my streams to present whatever modlist I am using (as well as any instructions for joining games). However, I don't see that panel used anymore in the beta.

My question is, do you expect to be keeping that panel in use (even if it's a clickable panel in the upper right with the others), or will it be going away?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi maybe a link/ connection to OBS Control Panel - Start / Stop Record and all other useful Settings!? (Local and on Streaming PC's).

And if the possible to the Dashboards from Streamlabs, Nightbot and soo on.

So we can use the Stream-Manager as a Command-Control-System..just easier to handle for us :)

btw: The new Manager is a nice renovations for Twitch. 👍

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. En el anterior panel de control se podía ver cuanto tiempo había pasado desde el anterior anuncio, y me gustaría poder verlo ahora como antes, GRACIAS!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User experience: Down the left menu, down the right, still can't find it, check down the left menu, it's gone, try the 'quick actions', realise they're (still) absolutely useless, have to go to the right menu to get back to the browse Twitch page to start looking left and right again... Can't find it, have looked in all the pages; is it actually gone?

1. Can we please have all the menus brought together under one side. Left or right?

2. Can we please have the panels we chose back? I don't have tipping anymore. I can't access it anywhere in order…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you have manager access for other users channels, users may want different layouts due to the nature that these channels have. Applying the settings of a one-size-fits-all is not something I find useful, as channels that are not my own are treated considerably different.

It would be helpful being able to have different layout configurations for the different channels I manage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Other than the info in the top bar, the windows that are Pinned now are chat, preview, and activity feed. If this was the only info needed, it's already displayed better on the channel page. Some people like to be able to see things at a glance without have to tab out of thier content, to open up a pop up from the quick actions menu. Please put the ability to 'at least' have the option to pin those windows back in the dashboard as 'open'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Blocks are too large, please reduce them, I only need small icons(max 50px) or instead of ad icons, only the numbers 30, 60, 90... so you don't have to do new graphics and maybe hovering over the text should show a hint tooltip or something, I don't need to see the text with what the blocks mean.

2. Let us to turn off useless windows such as activity feed(i use alerts and chatbot for that) and let us scale the windows the way we want, that is, give us the tool after clicking this tool we will go into edit mode…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. poter caricare un video di presentazione o di attesa sul banner in formato mp4

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Been using an iPhone to monitor and update my streams for a couple years.

Loving the new layout but definitely needs a zoom in/out feature to avoid clogging smaller screen devices.

Other than that, looks very clean and attractive as opposed to the last UI and general look 💪

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?