Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Town Hall

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. We get the initial notice that we've made a report and that's great. What we don't have is any resolution. We are left in the dark as to any actions or if the report was even looked at.
    It would be nice to have a follow up email letting us know that someone has at least read the report and acted (even inaction) ala the vague wrap up email.

"Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We've initiated an investigation based on the information that you provided and we'll take appropriate action based on our findings. Please note…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trust & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Amazon, which owns Twitch, has their own music service. IIRC there is also an extension that allows Amazon Prime Members to share their currently playing Amazon Music lists with other Amazon Prime members. What would the feasibility of allowing Amazon Music Prime members to share their currently playing lists with everyone like the Watch Parties?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DMCA safe music options are all well and good, but is Twitch seeking any partnerships with Amazon Music, Spotify or similar services to offer streamers a way to use popular music while streaming? I know that I, for one, would be willing to pay a reasonable fee and run a bot that announced the song that is playing to provide a convenient link back to where my audience could purchase the track from the rights holder. There's money to be made here, and satisfaction to be had by viewers. Not to mention exposure for artists and rights holders.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Will we ever be given an explanation as to why DrDisrespect was permanently banned from the platform. It seems unfair that he was banned without any explanation, and we have no way of knowing if we are also violating whichever ToS he allegedly violated. While we don't need the exact reason, a clarification of his ban seems warranted.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm from the south and see a good amount of Dixie's still flying. Wouldn't do it myself, but I respect those who do and know they are good people. Believe it or not, the flag is a symbol of regional pride and heritage, and is in NO WAY the racist hate symbol that you and others inside the progressive orthodoxy see it as. Unilaterally painting it as such and ignoring the reality on the ground, what it actually means to the people living here, is just wrong. It's an inspirational symbol to fight for what you believe in, and all…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would love to see a twitch follower role in discord account sync. Not sure if this is a discord or a twitch feature so Requesting it here.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. make mobile apps more accessible for mods like the web browser does

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I currently share the Gospel message on twitch through gaming in Fortnite. I've been banned TWICE for "harrasment" If I have concent from the other party to talk about the Bible or my religion, why is it considered "harrassment". Also, how do you plan on addressing the persecution Christians face on your platform, for holding a belief that is contrary to the LGBTQ community.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Expert Overlay to work on Mobile devices and tablets

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. we as creators should be able to appeal or submit a ticket to keep our VODS up.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In order for there to be trust that enforcement actions taken by Twitch are unbiased and fair between contracted streamers (signed Partners with long term deals) and everyone else, we the community at large are going to need to know exactly what rule or rules were violated by DrDisrespect that resulted in his signed contract being voided and his channel being permanently suspended.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Several affiliate streamers have issue with their viewers not able to see their stream on mobile app, no matter what they do to fix it. Some affiliates go weeks without transcoders. It's there anything that can be done for small affiliates?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What is Twitch doing to improve the lack of discoverability and lack of tools for musicians in the fastest growing emerging music category?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello as a streamer we need more understanding once we report some do to safety reason what we can do especially if we don't have enough data to report to that persons local authorities.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Are there any leniency or fair use protection against dmca for IRL streamers if music plays in the background. Can they counter claim the dmca? What are best practices for dealing with music in public.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [SPA]

Hay muchos juegos que no entran dentro de las categorías habituales, o que son de compañías emergentes, y creo que una mejor forma de representar estos títulos sería con un nuevo tag, que no con el actual de ''games + demos'' o similares.

[ENG]

There are many games that do not fit into the usual categories, which are from emerging companies, and I think that a better way to represent these titles would be with a new tag, not with the current one of "games + demos" or similars.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Me gustaría que Twitch creara una categoría para todos aquellos que nos dedicamos ha hablar de las novedades de la Tecnología, el Audio, el video y ha montar equipos informáticos o Modificarlos en Directo que es el Modding ya que yo tengo que recurrir a la categoría de Charla cuando estoy Modificando un teclado por ejemplo.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is there a plan for username names that are inactive? For example, I want to put a specific username, but it is already chosen and it seems that the person using the account is inactive. Will you have a system that after so long the name will be available and if chosen by someone else the inactive person has to enter another username when entering the account due to inactivity? It would be great

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I wish i could have MY stream bilingual and more specifically have the option to put my stream up as a Dutch AND a English stream. For maybe a year now i am debating to put my stream on English and also get picked by (famous youtuber making a video, mr beast, big twitch streamer random host) HOLD ON, i know this sounds like i am here to get served money or viewers. but that's not it.. I'm thinking about the bigger picture here. Look Dutch people that can't speak English go to Dutch streams and that is there choice,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Presentation Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. when you go to the "live" section there are some "repetitions" running, this make no sense,

maybe them can have its own category as "repetition"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?