Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Town Hall

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I wish there was a option for affiliates and Partners alike to turn off preroll ads, a lot of us especially the smaller streamers hate that this is a thing and having a option to turn it off would make a lot of our streams a lot better. The reason why I say a toggle feature is because some streamers have a living from this so its not fair for them not to have it but the smaller streamers we dont like it and it drives away a lot from us

Thank you for reading this and taking this into…

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a lot of my community who can't watch me if I stream in 1080p and I would like to stream in 1080p but I can't do that at the risk of losing viewers so can we get more transparent information on when Affiliates will get lower video quality options so every one can enjoy the stream.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The removal of the "blind playthrough" tag was made in an attempt to be more inclusive of those with vision based disabilities, however the move of taking tags away effectively hurts more streamers in the long run than it helps (myself included, I have a visual impairment and play new games all the time on my stream, so blind playthrough is quite literal). For reference, I could count 16 tags directed towards speedrunning (a small subset of content creators on twitch, though quite popular in its own right.) and not a single one directed towards gaming with a disability.

Instead…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find ways to promote low end streamers instead of high end streamers so low end streamers can find ways to grow their channels

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ads have an impact on viewer retention. When someone new comes to a stream, an ad can discourage them from waiting - and simply close the tab. That hinders growth. However, self-run midrolls (to disable prerolls) may have the same effect...

If we can see the impact that running a dreaded midroll can have on our potential to bring in new viewers - the friction against running ads may be lessened.

So my question: When will there be information on our dashboard analytics on how many people leave during a preroll versus midroll?

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I just why twitch is the only platform that forces its affiliates to stream their content solely to twitch and not to other platforms at the same time. Especially since multistreams or restrreaming to other platforms right after ive finished streaming could help bring in more users and watchers. Id say the 24 hour exlusivity deal is the one reason that I hate being an affiliate.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I’d love to know more about non-gaming expansion and support. Is this an area you are looking to expand in or are you keeping it focused with gaming content? Also are there any plans to offer more breakdowns instead of “Just Chatting” such as Workshops?

Sincerely, thegreatkind

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Twitch should offer an instant deposit option that would allow streamers to cash out their earnings before their monthly scheduled payout. Businesses such as Postmates have adopted this practice and could give content creators the control they need to manage their finances and grow their streams.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Will there be a Stream Merch Shop where you could pay with bits for example? Could be more convenient than sourcing it out.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have 30,000 fans on this "other network" but on here you dont even give me a view. f!@# this app. you need to support the hard working people who stream every day not just your "contracts"

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There are a very small group of people who only go on Twitch to spread racist or ****** misconduct in chat. Every day they get reported, and every day they make a new account because they get banned; then come back the next day and do it all over again. It should be pretty easy for Twitch to permanently banned their IP address from making another account. Or fine them for purposely breaking the rules countless times. I will give specific names if needed, but they always go by the same name, just with different numbers attached. A lesson needs…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can you please just pay the labels for licensing already? This is getting really old. The artists want us to play their music.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [SPA]

Necesitamos un grupo de personas que se dedique a controlar de forma más activa la comunidad, y a la vez controlen que los creadores de contenido siguen todas las normas y directrices establecidas para la plataforma.

Sería la mejor forma de aumentar la seguridad y la confianza de los usuarios para que todos puedan disfrutar de Twitch.

¿Tienen planteado crearlo? ¿Necesitáis gente?
    Deberíais ofrecer oportunidad de empleo para esto.

[ENG]

We need a group of people who are actively dedicated to control the community, and at the same time keep that the content creators follow all the rules and…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trust & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hey Twitch, how to create a tag that can include everyone and identities? Simple, treat it like Twitter treats hashtags. Customizable, searchable, clickable, and can trend. Two customizable tags to add per stream customizable each stream. With user utilization this can lead to specific areas of creative or terms that harassment trolls won't know offhand but growing communities that band together behind a tag, like groups, but more easy to lead to discovery or search.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Many frequently streaming streamers with little followership have really good quality Streams but most of them aren't discovered unless actually sought for.
    except for the sorting viewers from less to many feature how else does Twitch support smaller Streamers?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mostrando para o público lives pequenas como as minhas

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. During the current situation of the pandemic removing DJs from crucial entertainment venues, more DJs have turned to Twitch to help with their financial crisis while most clubs and bars are closed, as well as keeping their performing art fresh.

While DMCA is still putting a tight grip on recorded music on stream, and DJs are currently doing everything they can to prevent full tracks being played during their sets, will DJing on Twitch still become accessible during this time? Also, what is the policy for music mixed and cut up on the fly?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hey Twitch i have a question for you. Since DMCA as taken advantage like others and including myself that uses Twitch Soundtrack. Should Twitch add a feature where broadcasters can sign up for music license to play that music on the stream. I think this great idea for Twitch! Thanks being platform throughout my two years streaming!
    Twitch Affliate,
    NoahTheGamer808tv

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Having issue with unemployment. Do we file self employed or twitch interactives

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?