Town Hall

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trust & Safety  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't we give out channel points to viewers?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. These questions & suggestions are very miscellaneous, so I am going to add them all into one post only. Also, I am aware these concerns/suggestions & questions/comments are not something that is (or should be for that matter) a priority. But even when we focus on the large issues at hand, we should continue on with the smaller ideas as well. Reason being - to continue to grow and have additional benefits, so that Twitch will be able to remain the number one and best place for live streaming.

5 THINGS:

1 - with Ads being littered all over streams.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If The starter / owner of the team can get 30 of his affiliated team members To sign the petition it gets approved or at least reviewed!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It’d be great if we could plug in a youtube link into a DMCA checker and see if its DMCA approved. People tell me lofi songs are ok while others dont! Pretty confusing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Follow your own TOS re; brand theft. Rename the GlitchCat global emote and issue an apology.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The new policy seems very unclear as to if certain symbols will be allowed on stream when present in video games or represented in the proper historical context in lectures, presentations, and display. As a student of history, I quite enjoy games that are set in historical time periods and go to great lengths to keep the setting accurate. However, games about the American Civil War, WWII, etc. will contain symbols such as the Confederate Battle Flag and the Nazi swastika. I also enjoy being able to use props when I deliver a monthly historical lecture/presentation about various topics, including…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. WeDiscoverGeeks is my educational firm that teaches lessons on STEAM Edutainment, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Makers, Music, Video Games, and Cosplay. Some of our education streams deal with music lessons with popular songs, how does the DMCA rights affect our lesson plans?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If you delete VODs, are they still be targeted by DMCA and give bans?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sou streamer da plataforma a quase 2 anos, e adoro os recursos e ferramentas implementadas pela plataforma, contudo, até hoje sinto que o único suporte que temos é a colaboração entre streamers. Na minha opinião, a Twitch deveria criar um canal direto para dirimir dúvidas dos streamers, sobre todos os temas (proibição, pagamentos, problemas técnicos, etc) O sentimento de todo streamer é de caso ocorra alguma situação e precise entrar em contato com a Twitch, é praticamente impossível obter um retorno.

E só complementando, o ideal e essencial, seria uma procimidade com uma filial da Twitch regional, que entenda nossos…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why are you working with monstercat to create monstercat gold, in which someone can pay a monthly fee and instantly become an affiliate, the promblem is that is a slap in the face of all of us that have had to work for it.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?