Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Town Hall

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. PLEASEEEEEE increase the upload bandwidth limit for affiliates and partners, I have upload in abundance and I would love to be able to stream my 1080p source at 12mbit for example and really take advantage of the improved quality over 6mbit, currently 6mbit for affiliate and 8mbit for partners just isn't enough in my eyes, considering the considerably higher limits Youtube has, and the difference in quality this would have, this would also come alongside needing more transcoding servers for affiliates, but I feel Twitch is in the right place to easily make these adjustments for broadcasters and viewers for…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Presentation Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I wish i could have MY stream bilingual and more specifically have the option to put my stream up as a Dutch AND a English stream. For maybe a year now i am debating to put my stream on English and also get picked by (famous youtuber making a video, mr beast, big twitch streamer random host) HOLD ON, i know this sounds like i am here to get served money or viewers. but that's not it.. I'm thinking about the bigger picture here. Look Dutch people that can't speak English go to Dutch streams and that is there choice,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Presentation Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A lot of what came out of this Town Hall came off as a "oh, we try but we mess up, feel bad for us and give us feedback later", and that's wasn't what we were hoping for as creators and viewers. Specifically, the opening felt very distant and dismissive of what the community has been working through, and vague examples were given with no detail, ie. we do things right to 99% but that 1% complains - but no example of what Twitch did 99% right was given.

Be more honest, don't beg for our sympathy, stop talking in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presentation Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You could help small streamers more instead of all these big streamers, popular YouTubers moving over to twitch.

How am I as a small streamer suppose to get big when all these YouTubers are sitting on 10-20k viewers.

None of the viewers on twitch are going to search for someone smaller than us.
    So how do we get bigger if you won't put our channels out there?

The Presentation could be better at helping small streamers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?