Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I feel like a sort of channel pooling should be implemented. Like viewers of the stream can contribute point to a pool of point for a common goal (usually a streamers point rewards).

I feel this should be implemented because sometimes it can be hard for viewers to reach a high point goal (that the streamer has set).

Upvote if you want to see this!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My idea is to make channel points more rewarding for both the streamer and viewers. My suggestion would be to have X amount of channel points unlocks X amount of bits, &/OR, X amount of channel points unlocks a one month subscription to the streamer the viewer is spending their valuable time watching and supporting. This idea would help smaller channels grow and it would also let the viewers support their favorite streamers/content creators just by spending time with them. Everyone could use a little positive boost and this would be a great way to show support and positivity. Thank…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change the Page Title from just "Twitch" to "Twitch Channel Rewards" on the channel rewards popout page.

At the moment streamers using scenes with windows capture in OBS, SLOBS etc can't have multiple window sources open since the page title in the window is just a generic "twitch". It needs something unique we can match the title to so we can use it for a scene whilst streaming to show the redeemed custom rewards live on stream.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A button to bet all your points easily

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cant bet channel points on my phone

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. what if there’s a system where if a smaller creator, and I mean someone who posts content/streams, boosts a larger creator via channel points, they get a mini boost of their own by a thing popping up in chat saying “this person booted this large creator!” & they get a little spot on the main page. just an idea

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be great to have the ability as a Mod to disable spending channel points during a specific situation. I have been noticing in the Role Play community that when alot of hate comes into the channel and we go into sub mode only. The haters will wait until they have enough points to post a message in sub mode just to throw Salt or the spam some of the cheaper options to distract the streamer. I know that there is emote only mode but that also feels like a punishment for the subscribers that are not doing anything…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Redeeming channel point reward only displays the name of the reward followed by the cost of the redemption plus the currency icon in the chat. Please allow an option to either use the reward icon we upload or have the currency icon in the chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Just looking to simplify the rewards system with some preset options in a multiple choice setup as a way to mitigate some of the confusion and misunderstandings from typos and missing info when redeeming rewards that only have a few options to choose from

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Right now, all custom events require being fulfilled in the rewards manager, however, I believe there would be cases where this process would not be necessary. A number of people, such as myself have already worked on programatically tying these events to do actions elsewhere. Instead of having to, manually or automatically marking these off through the API, it would make more sense if these events did not have any entries within the queue

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mods should have the ability to create a prediction and use their channel points to start it with points already in the pool to encourage the participation from chat. As it is now a mod has to bet on it to add any points and they can obviously only bet on one side. This has come up many times in smaller streams that I mod for where only one person or only one side gets bet on (example win/lose and everyone picks win) the result is no gain or all lose. My make shift "fix" is to bet against them…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Basically on mobile you can create a prediction as a mod and you can type /prediction and a link comes up to where you can create the prediction as a mod on mobile

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Es gibt Kanalpunktbelohnungen, die nur bei einem bestimmten Spiel Sinn ergeben diese zu nutzen, also wäre es eine super Lösung Kanalpunktbelohnungen auf Spiele festlegen zu können, um sie nur, wenn die Kategorie zu diesem Spiel gewechselt wird, verfügbar sind.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently we need to upload 112x112, 56x56, and 28x28 icons when adding a custom icon to a channel point redemption. It's just a small hassle, especially for someone like me who's tinkering with channel point rewards constantly. The automatic resizing is already done for emotes - it would be nice to have it on these icons as well.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a feature for Mods and Broadcasters to add Channel Points to a specific user.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I sometimes have to click predict multiple times until it shows the proper prediction menu. It's happened since this feature came out. This may be related to using a smaller window size, I'm not sure. This happens even when I turn off extensions such as FrankerFaceZ. I'm using Firefox latest version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I work as a graphic designer for a streamer who exclusively likes to focus on his streams and content. It's a pain for him to have to deal with updating panels, emotes, badges, channel points, etc.

Could Twitch provide access to mods & editors to do that kind of work?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Some streamers use channel point queues as records of redemptions across many streams. Currently marking rewards as completed removes the redemption from the streamer's view permanently. Streamers should be able to view a history of completed channel point redemptions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For rewards that allow a message and also have a cooldown, they simply show 'out of stock', instead of a countdown for the cooldown like rewards without allowing messages. It would be useful if the user could see the cooldown for these types of rewards too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add somewhere to view past predictions and their results from the stream

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)