Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I live in The Netherlands and can't participate in the predictions, because apparently i live in "the wrong region". Very sad.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if mods could set up multiple predictions going on at once. Alot of times as a mod people are begging me to make the prediction stuff like "will he finish first?" or "will he finish top 3?" or "will he finish top 6?" and it would be nice if I could give them chance to bet on the option that they like the most.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it so the predictions stay open until the timer bar runs out please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. One thing bothers me about the Boost: people are suggested to me that I can't understand because I don't speak their language. It would be nice if these promotions were more specialized.

For example, if someone often watches German & English streamers, that they are suggested to him.

What should I do with a streamer if I can't understand him?

Also, by being "Promoted" you don't see the viewership & you can't mark the person as "not interested" like you can with normal streams.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can you add the fact of launching a predictions from mobile twitch pls?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make betting available in the netherlands

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be awesome to have tiered grouping of channels points options to control redemption cooldowns.

Consider an MMO.

You have a lvl1 skill "fireball", a lvl2 skill "big fireball" and a lvl3 skill "fire-ageddon".

lvl1 has a 30s time out, lvl2 45s, lvl3 60s

If you trigger lvl2 skill, it times out ALL skills ~in this group~ for 45s.

To put it in a simple Twitch context, consider the ad-break redemption. You would like your viewers to be able to offer you an add break of varying length but you don't want the ads to get spammed and you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be amazing to cancel your vote. For example, the user votes for the wrong option by mistake, and wants to vote for what they intended to.

This would be rather easy to do, just during the vote window, allow to cancel your vote and re-vote. Once the vote window is over, then its locked in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I love how there is the Bonus Channel points chest that you click to get +50 points, But I would like to see a feature added where there is a 1 in a 100 chance that the bonus chest that shows up is a golden chest that gives 100 points instead of the regular 50. Its not a big change but a nice little implement id like to see.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cant bet channel points on my phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Türkiyeye de bu özeliği en yakın zamanda bekliyoruz.

TR SERVER

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I hope there is a function to cancel the selected results. I saw a streamer making the wrong choice by mistake. Points were distributed in reverse. The viewers were very confused, and the streamer was in trouble.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to see a predictions log, see which mod gave the predictions to, and everything about it, BC some channels have a lot of mods and sometimes streamers needs to know who gave the predtctions to who, in short, some mods scam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. O streamer e os mods precisam ter a capacidade de limitar a quantidade de pontos q os espectadores podem apostar, para q o streamer consiga gerenciar melhor a quantidade de pontos q cada espectador pode alcançar e com isso gerenciar melhor as recompensas do canal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My community managed to raise the 63,750 channel points that were needed for the Twitch Boost (other channels a similar size to mine only needed to raise 20,000ish, but that's another matter)

Basically, we raised the amount and I wasn't aware that the boost starts AS SOON AS you unlock it and for that stream only! I was only doing a very short dog walking stream, so when I ended my stream that was it. I had lost my boost. I was under the impression it was for a limited amount of time and that it would continue when I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I've personally found great difficulty creating anything significant out of channel points simply because there isn't a way to be reliably notified when a prize has been redeemed. If they functioned in a similar way to Followers or Subscribers where it's API can be accessed, this could improve upon its function significantly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On paper, boosting a stream to help discoverability is great, but if larger streamers who absolutely do not need any form of help when it comes to being discovered are being given boosts, it absolutely defeats the purpose of this feature, which is to help us smaller streamers get some footing on Twitch, something that Twitch's own help article on it has admitted to.

My proposal is that there has to be a cut off on who gets to be eligible for Boosts, where if a streamer has been accepted into the Partner Program or is very, very close to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. During a boost, as it's described now, people can use up to 2,000 channel points. This isn't an issue for viewers with a lot saved up, but more casual viewers might have to choose between other channel point rewards and boosting. To fix this, making it so channel points spent on any reward during a boost contribute to the boost could help. This makes boosts feel less like a waste of channel points, and could make boosts more hectic and fun. However, if a streamer doesn't want this, they could maybe set a limit on the number of redeems that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello!

I thought a great addition to Channel Points would be an ability to group them. I play a few different games. I would love to be able to categorize them into Rocket league, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight etc. Where you can enable all them at once instead of having to remember every single one of them as I have quite a bit of channel point reward.

What do you think of the idea?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?