Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Öngörü sistemini Türkiye'ye de açmanızı istiyoruz.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Broadcasters and Editors of a channel should be allowed to award points to a user so that they can provide an incentive for things. E.g. if a streamer wanted to do a 1v1 competition, they could award points to the winner. If this is already a thing, please let me know, but as of my experience at the moment, it's not something that I have seen happen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Many streamers have a feature where if you donate a certain amount of currency, whether that be bits or the local currency the streamer has setup on their streaming provider, your message will come up on stream and get read aloud by a voice that the streamer can customize. Because there is generally a minimum amount to get this text-to-speech feature (TTS), and it is a big moneymaker for some people, I don't know how many people would use this feature, but I think it would be a good idea to allow channel points to pay for TTS messages. I…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Moderators have access to view the reward requests view of the twitch streams they moderate for and accept or reject the reward redemption. Can broadcaster have more control over this capability?

While it is awesome our mods have the ability to do this, some moderators may exploit the ability to approve and reject requests, while rejection means the channel points go back to the person. For custom rewards this means they can keep accumulating points and redeeming them on custom rewards and then rejecting and giving themselves the points back.

As broadcasters, we do not have the ability to see…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Evidently in trying to collect data on the optimal way to implement the Boost feature, there's a group of streamers that are getting the boosts and others that are not. This makes sense but to reduce bias, it may be needed to have a second part data collection where the group that did not get any boosts get the boosts instead, and compare the results from the two parts. This can help identify any biases, if any, and will be more fair (and thus reduce dissatisfaction of smaller streamers that we're seeing).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Instead of only a limit per stream, allow channel point rewards to be redeemed per a time frame (every 15 mins,m, 30 mins, etc.)

-Aqajj

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. So I have a lot of points for a streamer I watch but can’t really do anything usefull with it. I think it would be great if it was not only possible to unlock an emote for 24 hours but if it was also possible to gift another viewer an emote for 24 hours using your channelpoints. I would love to see this feature added. It would really improve the interaction between viewers as well

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need access on the affiliate/partner settings tabs to access the new channel points settings. They are in that section on the old dashboard but the new one has no way to get to them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love to see a redeemable Channel Points reward that would be locked in at a certain amount that CANNOT be changed by the streamer, that could be redeemed for an actual subscription. It can be treated much the same as a Twitch Prime subscription, where it has to be renewed monthly, as well as supports the streamer as a normal subscription would.

This could enhance viewer times for those less fortunate that may not be able to afford subscriptions to their favorite streamers, and reward them for spending time watching their favorite streamer.

It can also pay off…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It'd help me as the streamer, and I think chat would enjoy it too, if predictions stayed as drop downs at the top of chat during their duration similar to polls so that we could check what the details were. I like to let chat bet on my speedrun time, and often half-way through the run I don't remember the exact time they bet on.

Predictions have been a great addition to the stream, it adds a whole new layer to my content! Thanks for the new feature!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This entire idea of Boost this stream is amazing. As a content creator I am more than happy and ecstatic at the thought of maybe having this on my own channel. Although I see this tools usefulness in aiding smaller streamers grow I feel that certain criteria should be in place before becoming eligible to have access to a boost. For example: You can't get boosts on your channel unless you are an affiliate, You can't buy boosts in anyway shape or form for yourself and you can't get boosted if you are a partner. I feel the most important…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show live via a Twitch Ambassador streamer or another Twitch official channel how this works.

If the boost system in any way can be used to over take those with a smaller audience, by having a 200+ viewer channel boost it's way in front of a 45 viewer channel, then there lies an issue.

I wanna see what it does before making assumptions if it's a positive feature or not; whether I want to support the feature or not. As of now, it seems fine but I would love a live feed demonstrating how it functions, and answers to questions…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I will preface this suggestion that I am comparing twitches current channel point system to Streamelements since twitch feels very limiting and we could do so much more with it instead of resorting to a 3rd party to use channel points which makes it inconvenient for viewers. With that being said comments saying just use Streamelements isn't helpful, i'd love everyone's actual thoughts towards this.

Currently Twitch's channel point system feels very limiting overall especially when compared to other channel point systems aka streamelements.

Part 1: Issue with Current Twitch Channel Point Earned System

With its current setup Twitch unfortunately…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. As of right now one has to use the popup window to start and complete a prediction.
    It would be great if you could start a prediction with /prediction [Name of prediction] [Outcome 1] [Outcome 2] [Duration] and select the outcome in a similar fashion to allow some kind of automation.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simply an option to Add Channel Points to followers

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I'm in the process of developing a game designed to use channel points (CP) as a means for viewers to interact with it. I however have encountered a couple of minor issues that would be detrimental or unintended side effects of the game due to limitations in the channel point system.

Firstly, there is no way to order CP rewards manually. Since the CP rewards are the viewers interface and resulting action, it would be much better to have them ordered by type of action rather then the cost of the action. In addition I wanted to use a "NOTES"…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. • Create a variable that allows both streamers and moderators to start predictions where they can freely define the time they last active. This time would be specified in seconds and when starting the prediction, the timer would be displayed, which indicates the remaining time.

The predefined options currently offered by Twitch are stark and lack a middle ground. A prediction can be very short or last too long, so much so that the message that the prediction has started is displayed for too long or too little time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I think it would be nice if you could donate channel points between users, so you could unite a streamer's community more

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?