Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Hello.

For some reason, the maximum amount of channel point rewards a streamer can have is 50. I have so many ideas on things to implement on my stream, but it has reached a plateau and I don't think it is necessary for that to happen. Could you possibly make it so that we can have more than 50? I also find it kind of insulting that the Twitch UI only tells me "There was an error implementing your channel point reward. Please try again" when I try to add a new one after having 50; it doesn't even tell…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reddem a random answer from channel points. I think about using it with win-lose phrases I have, but I want it to be a channel point redemption with Twitch points. The channel owner makes a few responses to be randomly retrieved by the follower.
    Sorry if this has already been done or answered as I couldn't find a way to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be nice to acquire channel points from each stream and take them into other streams. I watch roughly 6-7 different streamers, some I'm interactive with and others I am not due to redeems being the default and not worth using. I would Like to carry those points that I acquire from certain streams and use the acquired channel points in other streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 러너교 채널에서 2만포인트를 베팅했는데 베팅이 성공했음에도 포인트가 들어오지않고 사라져버렸습니다. 32만 포인트를 받아야하는데 받지 못하였습니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hey, the other day came to my mind, that you should be able to transfer my points, for example, from Asmongold stream to EsfandTV stream.

This is just an example, let me explain.

I have a lot of points on Asmongold channel, but not on EsfandTV. Since the channel points on Asmongold channel are useless, it would be cool to use them on "X" channel.

But since a lot of people will not like this, for example, there are channels that give "free subs" for "X" channel points. The thing, is that as there are features to create groups/teams on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello, my points werent awarded, for several predictions. Also I can't check it as I cant see the prediction history. You should add one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be awesome if you would implement the ability to attach sounds to Twitch Points redemptions via a web/browser source and give us the option to upload our own graphics to maintain the theme of our streams while the alerts go off - like how StreamLabs allows us to customize our own alerts.

Why would this be a good feature?

For example, via Streamlabs, I have alerts for both Donations and Bits when someone wants to spin my Wheel of Whamboozle. But I also want those who can't contribute monetarily to have the ability to Spin it based on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. if you or someone in chat mentoins food you can remind people to eat and drink water (idont know how this works help)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Punkte richtig gesetzt, wurden abgezogen und habe trotz richtiger vorsage keine Punkte bekommen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let mods have all the necessities on mobile like on pc because it’s hard for us to mod channels when we are not available to a PC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. İddiam da 0 yazıor puan aktaramıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch has made a mistake they made channel points only available for twitch partners and affilliate's what i think is wrong cause there is plenty of streamers out there waiting to be big but wont get their chance cause you have to be a affilliate or twitch partner witch is really hard to become

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mods currently have the ability to refund and clear their own purchases on the channels. Unless the streamer is following their every move, or accumulates a back log, we can't see this happening. Mods should at the very least, not be able to refund and clear their own channel point purchases.

A better thing would be to not allow them to clear out the requests at all. Just mark them completed and to refund, but keep the digital trail. Currently the only way to find this is to be on the same page with all your other mods, and check/compare…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Just add a new kind of cooldown to custom about channel points to lock the reward when you start your stream.
    Because lot of user use their reward before the streamer is ready to start his content (we don't have the time to finish the introduction and presentation of the stream ^^)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Channel point redemptions for subscribers only ON/OFF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Channel points API callable. So we can use this for own creations. :). Then we can program things for it, like giveaway and not only polls. Or other things. There could be many Ideas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NO ME ESTAN DANDO MIS PUNTOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am watching a streamer and he is playing any game then he open a foresight
    than I will vote the foresight than I noticed I can't put chanel coins and there is a little text ``your contry can't put channel point to the foresight´´ please fix it (I am living at Turkey) I am not want open VPN please fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Türkiyede öngörü yaparken sadakat puanı kullanıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?