Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Well you can sub with points for people who dont want to use money to subscribe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the modify an emote reward is great except it only works on sub emotes. It would be nice if it also worked on a channels ffz bttv emotes. Some streamers have bad sub emotes but good ffz emotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think that there are too few contents available for channel points as of now. For more contents, I think it would be good to be able to trade the desired contents with channel points in auction format.
    And the streamer can directly scatter points
    I think there should be a lot of events on Twitch itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hey guys, I had my 3rd boost on Twitch. Our community completed the goal and the boost started not too long after, but it lasted a lot longer this time which is awesome! Now, I've been doing some research on how people will see the channel. My community tried looking for me in "The channels we think you'll like" section and I wasn't there. I was only visible when community members either logged out or used incognito mode. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. I think most people are logged in, if they have an account, when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost this stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allows a streamer to check how many points someone in their stream has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Presently, you can stop redemptions either because of a cooldown or because of a redemption limit. I think an option can be provided that's a middle of the road solution to let the community still redeem points in spurts without overwhelming a streamer.

And that option would be "Redemption limit within timespan" That is, you can set a timespan, and also set a redemption limit, and that would allow you to control how many redemptions take place over the course of a stream!

For example, say you set a redemption to 5 redeems within 5 minutes, that means that, if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Se me hace injusto que a gente con afiliado le den esa opción con el pretexto de " es que si donas bits te dan puntos" o que "si te suscribes puedes tener un multiplicador de puntos" eso lo pueden dejar como extra a mi me cuesta llegar a los 3 espectadores y tengo un mod que siempre esta en mi directo que problema tiene que solo el gane puntos por ver mi stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Several community members who have already used points towards a Stream Boost goal (including myself) are unable to use any more points when a new Boost Stream opportunity pops up. This issue has persisted across days and streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ever see something funny said in chat and want to gift the guy channel points?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am a big fan of channel points, but I believe the interface makes it difficult for my viewers to understand all of the options that are available to them. A big contributing factor is the way that the rewards list is laid out - the rewards buttons are very samey, and a lot of the button is dedicated to empty space. I believe that by allowing streamers to to customize the rewards panel further, by applying background images and reformatting buttons to display as a vertical list, it will be easier for users to find the rewards they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow streamers to customize the background of the reward buttons, not just the icon, and make the icon optional. Right now the reward redemption buttons look very plain and too similar to one-another because they're just solid-colored shapes with tons of blank space. I would love to use an image to cover the entire body of the reward button, not just a small icon in the center. Not only would this allow the rewards to be more visually distinct from one-another, but it could be used to make cool visuals by combining the background and icon (i.e., a reward called…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to set a in and max amount of points to bet. There are times I would not want viewers to bet a large amount of channel points on a question due to it's "ease to answer"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have taken to use Predictions for my wrestling watch alongs so my viewers can pick winners from matches. I would love to pre-make this in advance instead of on the fly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i use the chatterino extinction and i would love if yall would all it to have channel points; for i can use predictions with everyone else

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Several of my viewers comment that larger wagers of Channel Points on predictions are difficult because they can only add ten points at a time. Perhaps just change it to allow viewers to type in a number?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Стример создает роль с соответствующей данной роли иконкой(изображением). Можно ввести ограничения на кол-во ролей на канале и с увеличением подписок увеличивать количество ролей.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gostaria que existisse um cooldown global de pontos, e não somente item a item. Dessa forma uma compra não iria sobrepor a outra, como uma flag onde escolhe se é um cooldown geral (que conta a partir de qualquer compra) ou apenas único (exclusivo pro item).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ab wann kann man denn als Streamer die Kanalpunkte aller Zuschauer einsehen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Somewhere in the channel point menu, you should see how much points you have compared to others, like say that you have 1000 points and all other viewers have 500 it should say you are in the 1% top channel point earners. This would go in line with the push of predictions and give increased incentive to earn points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't we give out channel points to viewers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?