Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

78 results found

1. Tanto el chat como las recompensas pueden ser usadas aun estando el streamer offline. Estoy preocupado ya que utilizo algunas funciones que están enlazadas a ChatGPT, el cual se va consumiendo con el uso. Si cualquier persona es capaz de usar el chat o canjear recompensas estando offline, es posible que hagan un spam para consumir mi uso de ChatGPT, por lo que pido por favor que se pueda añadir la opción de bloquear todo mientras no estoy en emisión.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A lot of channel point redemptions do not require a streamers attention, things like first or things that just trigger a sound or something similar. These items clog the reward queue and make it difficult for the streamer to see the items which actually need our attention, like shoutouts, song requests, things like that. I propose when creating a channel point redeem there be a check box "Do not place this item in reward queue" that way you don't have to spend half your stream completing items that basically complete themselves. This would be a very useful change for a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A new API permission scope that will allow a client_id to modify rewards created by other client_ids. Since the lifting of this restriction without a scope could raise security concerns, at least the scope would make it obvious and separate from current behavior. There is an entire category of Twitch integrations that are made impossible or cumbersome without this feature, such as being able to enable/disable groups of rewards (including those from other applications, like sound boards, etc.) based on the content of the current stream for streamers who have more than one niche.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If there's 2 people that use channel points on a prediction, person A puts in 20k on winning and person B places a bet of 10 only, the 20k from person A shouldn't all go to person B for placing such a low bet with low stake, since the reward should at most be 2x (20 only), it really doesn't make sense that they should get a 20k win for only betting 10 if they win. So perhaps the rewarding system should be fixed by giving the 2x to person B if they win, and return the rest to person…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think the sizes for point pictures are stupid because no picture or picture resizer goes to 28x28, 56x56, and 112x112. I am very displeased with this because I have been trying to set a picture for my points for an hour!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Me gustaría sugerir un incremento en los espacios/slots disponibles de recompensas de puntos de canal. Actualmente se cuenta con un máximo de 50 espacios y a veces es difícil trabajar con una cantidad tan reducida. Entiendo que son muchísimos canales los que existen pero tal vez aumentar a 100 o 75 podría ayudar un poco a streamers como yo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When making a channel points reward I think it would be useful to be able to add a little box that the person redeeming it has to "tick" before posting/redeeming the "channel points reward". It would be custom, I.E when the broadcaster (who creates the reward) can add any text that they want to be "agreed upon" by the person redeeming the award - should of course not be too long however.

I thought of this idea as I realized that people didn't read the description of the "guide the raid" reward and kept suggesting to raid people who's got…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Reward Selection Popup is way too narrow to provide an overview of existing Rewards. On channel without Sub, I am able to see 3 in a row and 2 rows in total (with a minor cut already on the bottom). With a sub on a channel, the lower row is not readable anymore.

My suggestion is to
    a) make the popup simply bigger / higher. I've selected it, my intention is to view it, so make it viewable.
    b) make the popup resizable. There is no need to "find the perfect height" now. Let each change it to their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One in particular: "choose an emote to unlock". There is no clear definition. Are these only slotted emotes, or any of the ones you've uploaded in your library? Think they need to be better defined so creators know what it is they are activating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Count how many times the reward has been redeemed.
    (example) streamer drank water 123 times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Poder revisar cual moderador es el que completa o rechaza las recompensas de los puntos de canal , y también poder visualizar quien tiene cierta cantidad de puntos de canal con un comando como "/point @user"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reddem a random answer from channel points. I think about using it with win-lose phrases I have, but I want it to be a channel point redemption with Twitch points. The channel owner makes a few responses to be randomly retrieved by the follower.
    Sorry if this has already been done or answered as I couldn't find a way to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If the broadcaster deems it so, some reward cost should allow viewer to any amount of channel points they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A mio parere chi dona BITS, si abbona o regala degli abbonamenti dovrebbe avere di diritto un po' di punti canale, ad esempio:

100 BITS = 1000 Punti canale
    1000 BITS = 15.000 Punti canale
    10.000 BITS = 200.000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO LIV. 1 = 5000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO REGALATO (LIV. 1) = 5000 Punti canale

Naturalmente la tabella che ho completato contiene dei valori approssimativi e che possono essere cambiati da canale a canale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Users can pool and send in Channel Points in order to trigger special emotes on Twitch. Twitch can determine the amount of Points needed to trigger the hype train and how they can redeem the emotes. During the hype train Subs could be 10% off giving the option to also trigger a normal Hype Train once both Trains are triggered Special emotes can be acquired. I would be a start to something awesome you would basically have Tier 1 (Channel Hype Train), Tier 2 (Normal Hype Train) Tier 3 (Super Sayan Hype Train). I think this would cause a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the modify an emote reward is great except it only works on sub emotes. It would be nice if it also worked on a channels ffz bttv emotes. Some streamers have bad sub emotes but good ffz emotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The set up would be an affiliate/partner would be able to create a collectible series of emotes/cards etc that their viewers could then spend loyalty points on purchasing packs that have a random selection of the collectibles inside.

Once a viewer has completed the series, they are able to prestige the collection and advance the grade by collecting the same emotes/cards again but more of them in order to progress to a grade that is a higher collection and each collection completed could earn the viewer a badge.

The idea behind this is to increase the incentive of a viewer's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Basically it would be awesome if we could set rewards that are disabled when exchanged until the streamer "resets" the reward (or disabled forever, but I couldn't think of any use for that)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?