Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. For numerous games (some that come to mind are soccer and racing) having two outcomes is not plausible to use the prediction feature. For example, soccer needs a win, draw, or loss outcome while racing needs a 1st place, top 5, finish, and crash outcome option. Twitch should allow more than two outcomes when it comes to channel point predictions.

1,820 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For what reason should a mod NOT be able to participate in stream predictions, mods are viewers as well, before I got my mod badge I was a dedicated viewer. Preventing mods from participating creates that even bigger disconnect from the viewers and just divides communities more.

523 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Twitch responded

Thank you for continuing to help us evolve our products! Your feedback made it clear moderators should be able to join in on the fun.

And now they can!

Participating moderators will not be able to manage or resolve Predictions they have voted in.

Learn more about Predictions here: 📚 https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/channel-points-predictions

3. The directions to turn on channel points is incorrect. It says to go to the creator dashboard, click the hamburger icon in the upper left, then under community there is the option for channel points. There is not. The only options under community are roles manager and activity.

326 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

So sorry for the delay in follow up on this.

Looking it seems the help article has been updated to reflect the creator dashboard experience better. If you still have any questions or concerns on this please reach out to our support at help.twitch.tv and our team will be able to further assist you.

Channel points should be live for all partners and affiliates at this time.

Thank you so much for flagging this!

4. It would be awesome if you would implement the ability to attach sounds to Twitch Points redemptions via a web/browser source and give us the option to upload our own graphics to maintain the theme of our streams while the alerts go off - like how StreamLabs allows us to customize our own alerts.

Why would this be a good feature?

For example, via Streamlabs, I have alerts for both Donations and Bits when someone wants to spin my Wheel of Whamboozle. But I also want those who can't contribute monetarily to have the ability to Spin it based on…

184 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hi!

Just wanted to update this idea, as we have introduced channel point integrations for Twitch's Alerts, which means you can customize the audio and visuals for various redemptions! To start customizing your channel point Alerts, head to https://dashboard.twitch.tv/stream-alerts. For additional information, check out our help article on setting up Alerts.

If you have further feedback, please feel free to share it with us in our Alerts category so that we can continue to improve them - thank you!

5. 129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys!

A few days late, but just wanted to reach out to let you guys know that countries that could not participate in Predictions before are now able to with Spectator Mode!

You can find out more information here: https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/1375177568899493890?s=20

We appreciate all the feedback that has been given on this and are super excited to see how the community uses Spectator Mode

6. I started a community challenge where ppl need to speend a certain amount of channel points to start a giveaway. Many people just use their mobile phone or tablet to watch my stream and arent able to see the community challenge on the twitch app. After telling me that they cant see it, the whole thing just got obsolete. Please add it to mobile too.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in here and let you know that you should be able to participate in community challenges on mobile now. Make sure your app is updated to the most recent version and you should be good to go!

Thanks for this feedback and have a great day!

7. When a prediction is put up by streamer or mod, have a notification on stream (an image or something) and if you hover it, it shows the prediction on allows you to predict there.

That way you can watch fullscreen and still be able to do prediction (and/or usage of third party chat etc)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

We've launched chat event prompts not too long ago. Essentially, you'll be notified of the prediction or poll, etc. on-screen & you can click to join the fun. If you're not interested - you can disable them in your chat settings or ignore the prompts (they disappear in 15 seconds). Thanks.

8. "The program has been designed to let streamers to recognize and reward their viewers."

Fix the typo. If you need a proofreader, please contact me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oh my gosh!

Thank you so much for brining this to our attention!

I have gone ahead and escalated to the proper team. Should be fixed in the next few days.

9. ALLOW MOBILE OR XBOX TO DO PREDICTIONS PLZ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Just reaching out to let you know that channel points are available on xbox and mobile.

You currently cannot spend them on xbox, but you are able to earn them. You can earn and spend on mobile now tho!

10. I love twitch, I’ve become a big fan of Pokimane, and I hope you’ll fix this: I honestly don’t think it’s necessary at all to not be able to vote for anything just because I’m from Denmark, does it make any difference which country you come from? To be honest... no not at all in my opinion and I think a lot of other people’s have the same thoughts, please fix it because for me it’s kinda like a bug :/ but I still love twitch, keep up the good work! If you didn’t understand what I meant I’ll make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we have rewards that rather than limiting redeems per stream we can limit 1 redeem per x time.

Eg; Have a scene change redeem that can only be used once and hour

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?