Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

10 results found

1. For April Fool's several streamers added googly eyes to their emotes, when I first saw this I assumed it was an emote modification. This seems in line with other permanent modifications such as "thinking" and I think it would get a ton of use.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ad an option so we can add Bob Ross's hair to an emote

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Since the bcaster has infinite channel currency in his/her own channel, there's no actual cost to unlocking modified versions of emotes - but it still has to be done, in your own channel. If I'm in another stream's chat and want to post the sunglasses version of an emote, I have to first go to my own chat, unlock it, and then come back. Please give broadcasters permanent access to the modified versions of their own emotes.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, partners can offer tiered subs permanent access to 1-3 pre-chosen emote modifications, but the only way to have an option for channel point modifications (either affiliate or partner) is to allow anyone to modify any Tier 1 sub emote, and nothing else. It would make sense, and be easier to explain, if the "Modify one emote" option let you work with any channel emote you have access to, and nothing else.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With Social Distancing becoming more and more important during current events, It might be nice to use Channel Points to modify emotes by adding face masks to promote Social Distancing.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'd love to be able to change the icon of the 'Modify a Single Emote' reward with an image of one of my emotes with, for example, the Flower Crown, but sadly the preview provided is only 56 x 56 where as it requires 112 x 112

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I noticed when you redeem the "Modify a Single Emote" reward, it only lists the standard subscriber emotes. I assume Follower Emotes were just forgotten to be added here when they were introduced since they function the same as sub emotes. I think we'd all love it if we could flip and squish the follower emotes too!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When choosing to unlock a random emote, Twitch doesn't clearly specify that you can unlock repeats. It should clearly state that you can unlock repeats.

It would also be great if streamers can choose whether it should give repeats or not. Perhaps by simply having two separate rewards, where the streamer is intended to just select one of them. In this case, it should clearly state that you can't get repeats.

Final issue is that users seems to still be able to pay for this even if they have all emotes unlocked. Either by manually unlocking all or getting a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to flip emotes vertically as well please

3 votes

We're glad you're here