Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

46 results found

1. Türkiye'deki kullanıcılar, kanal puanlarıyla neden oylamaya katılamıyor, biz adam değil miyiz

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contributing channel points to Community Challenges is not lurk-friendly. Users are "called out" when the contribution is posted in chat. Please allow us to contribute our channel points anonymously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Que se puedan modificar los puntos del canal que se pueden apoortar para un desafio comunitario

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We want higher or no limit for spending channel points in community challenges. The limit is 2.000 channel points at the moment. Pls give us higher limit

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have just completed my first Community Challenge with the viewers in my community and met the goal. The issue now is that I finish the goal and do not know who contributed the most channel points and I want to know who did because I have three prizes but now way to know who gets 1st, 2nd, &3rd.

I wish that the challenges would show the amount of the points used per viewer in my channel in a point break down to simplify it, rather me having to realize that I would have to manually track the channel points…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Buenos días!!

El tren de la promoción es una buena herramienta que ayuda a que los espectadores se suscriban o donen suscripciones / bits al creador de contenido.

En mi caso lo he tenido durante algo más de 1 mes, pero hay un problema.
    Un día, de repente, dejó de funcionar. Contacté con el soporte live y me comentaron que lo solucionaron, pero me pusieron el tren del hype en vez de el tren de promoción como estaba antes.

Sería ideal que se disponga del tren de promoción, ya que ayudaba a que los espectadores quieran apoyar al creador más…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to see a hype zone feature where u can get on top of category you are streaming on where I am in the top 10 in battle royale or game where twitch can host your channel to new viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the boost this stream more available. It's been more than 2 years that i stream and still doesn't have the boost the stream. Don't know to get it but could be nice to have it sometimes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I worry about the boosting system overtaking the current recommended system and missing an opportunity of a lifetime here.
    Over the years I have met many people because the recommended list shows people on my channel to people who frequent other streams that have followers/viewers from my stream.
    this is a very nice and organic way of promoting people.

I start to see how this new system will only favour the people who have the biggest spenders, as I can see that over time the organic method will be overrun by paid promotions and not relevant to what the viewers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new Boosttrain feature is very confusing. It only happens in smaller streams, where the chance is less likely that the streamer and their viewers do not have all Hype emotes yet, and does not give much incentive to the viewers, as everyone knows, just because the stream will be recommended to a lot of people, doesn't mean these people will actually click / letalone stay after just stopping by one time. according to this,https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603009355234672652/956584929809018920/unknown.png , boosttrains are supposed to happen as an extra incentive, not a replacement to regular hypetrains, but the boosttrains I have experienced so far…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about @Twitch adds 5 more levels to hype trains. The more support a hype train gets, the more boosted a channel gets as a reward. Use boosting as an incentive to support a channels hype train (On top of the already exclusive emotes already gained). That way viewers are supporting creators, creators are making money, and Twitch makes more money via higher tiered hype trains. Everyone’s happy. #bladesideas

Your Friend,

InventorBLADES

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The paid boosting feature is unethical and engineers around the problem that the current algorithm serves content in a way that is both obfuscated from participants yet is clearly biased towards extremely large partnered streamers and/or divisive content.

Instead deliver content that appeals to individual viewers based on their viewing habits and adjust the front page and the algorithm:
    - Partnered Streamers Recommended for you x3
    - Affiliate Streamers Recommended for you x3
    - New for you x6 (2 partner, 2 affiliate, 2 any) streams of varying size and varying content type

similarly for the search and category views of…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Baiting Twitch users to pay money on behalf of their favorite streamers to boost discoverability is a bad idea and an unethical idea. It only unfairly furthers an existing advantage over other channels by exploiting community members’ good faith willingness to pay to support the streamer, and it does not make up for any deeper existing discoverability and usability failings. There is a consensus on social media that users understand this is a detriment to Twitch overall. If it doesn’t work as intended, they are wasting their money. But if it does work as intended, it greatly compromises the integrity…

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I noticed on twitter / the live stream about changes to twitch. There is some kind of thing where you can pay for more exposure? Not only is this inherently greedy, it's classist about up and coming streamers who are up and coming, buring them further into obscurity. You guys taking all the money ontop of that for this service is disgusting. Fix your algorithm instead of trying to line your pockets. Fix the hate raids on streamers of color. Actually implement something of meaning so that streamers can feel safe and not stressed about bots who spam slurs and…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What about add a posibility for viewers to tip each other?
    Like send about 10 points for a message, that was in a chat.
    Also you can add an icon near the message with number of tips.
    To avoid abuse moderator would be able to cancel tips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In my opinion I feel that this is a massive step in the right direction for people to get noticed more , the one thing that would benefit the user experience in my opinion is being able to pause the boost.

the reason i say this is because the user only gets 2 days to complete it.
    But if you receive the chance for the boost and your next day is usually a day off stream its hard to complete in one stream and therefore you are unable to benefit .

This would give the user more control over how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. whether or not, we all know boosting can help, but, to what degree? If boosting is a mainstay feature, why not make it more noticeable. Increase its use so more people can see smaller creator streams. If it requires more channel points to boost, to get the results, so be it. However, having the stream boost does little to nothing in terms of discovering new streamers on the platform.

The boost feature should be just that. It should WANT new people to discover new streams, even if it may not be what they initially wanted.

for example: if a channel…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bonjour twitch, je voudrais proposer mon idée concernant la visibilité sur twitch. je me disais que s'il était possible de créer des points pas pour les chaines comme il existe déjà mais plutôt des points de compte, et avec des niveaux, auxquels on pourrait gagner de L'XP en découvrant de nouveau streamer, ou aussi dépensé ses points personnels dans des accessoires personnels ou des utilités en interaction avec les streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So far I've experienced a huge discrepancy between number of viewers and points required to boost a stream. Smaller streamers regularly get 30k+ requirements, while slightly bigger streamers get 20k- requirements.
    A better correlation between viewer numbers and point requirements would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?