Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

46 results found

1. I would like to see a hype zone feature where u can get on top of category you are streaming on where I am in the top 10 in battle royale or game where twitch can host your channel to new viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make the boost this stream more available. It's been more than 2 years that i stream and still doesn't have the boost the stream. Don't know to get it but could be nice to have it sometimes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In my opinion I feel that this is a massive step in the right direction for people to get noticed more , the one thing that would benefit the user experience in my opinion is being able to pause the boost.

the reason i say this is because the user only gets 2 days to complete it.
    But if you receive the chance for the boost and your next day is usually a day off stream its hard to complete in one stream and therefore you are unable to benefit .

This would give the user more control over how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So far I've experienced a huge discrepancy between number of viewers and points required to boost a stream. Smaller streamers regularly get 30k+ requirements, while slightly bigger streamers get 20k- requirements.
    A better correlation between viewer numbers and point requirements would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi there, i'm trying to figure it where to leave a feedback, i got boosted twice by my community, boost start..... but nothing happened, same viewer count, same ppl on chat, so, i just what to let you know, hopefully will be fixed, thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey guys, I had my 3rd boost on Twitch. Our community completed the goal and the boost started not too long after, but it lasted a lot longer this time which is awesome! Now, I've been doing some research on how people will see the channel. My community tried looking for me in "The channels we think you'll like" section and I wasn't there. I was only visible when community members either logged out or used incognito mode. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. I think most people are logged in, if they have an account, when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?