Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

78 results found

1. I haven't seen this issue being talked about anywhere, the only related support page I found says that only tier 1 emotes are unlockable with points, animated emotes are tier 1 so we should be able to unlock them with channel points.

Also make tier 2&3 emotes unlockable with points too while you’re at it :)

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Right now, you are only able to create up to 50 channel point rewards per channel, which sounds like a lot, but it isn't. When thinking of people who use them as a fun way to interact with viewers, this puts a limit towards the creativity of that specific streamer. While using 3rd party apps and programs to manipulate and create really fun exp with Channel Points Rewards, you are able to do some amazing things that really give a personal face to your own stream! Would be awesome to be added with a group or folder kind of update…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Poder revisar cual moderador es el que completa o rechaza las recompensas de los puntos de canal , y también poder visualizar quien tiene cierta cantidad de puntos de canal con un comando como "/point @user"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reddem a random answer from channel points. I think about using it with win-lose phrases I have, but I want it to be a channel point redemption with Twitch points. The channel owner makes a few responses to be randomly retrieved by the follower.
    Sorry if this has already been done or answered as I couldn't find a way to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently we need to upload 112x112, 56x56, and 28x28 icons when adding a custom icon to a channel point redemption. It's just a small hassle, especially for someone like me who's tinkering with channel point rewards constantly. The automatic resizing is already done for emotes - it would be nice to have it on these icons as well.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a channel point redemption is marked as refunded it should go back in stock.

Otherwise automatic systems that refund on errors directly, for example if something is missing in the message, can be easily abused forcing the item to go out of stock forever.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If the broadcaster deems it so, some reward cost should allow viewer to any amount of channel points they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you select a Channel Points reward that doesn't accept any text-input, a "Back"-button is shown in the upper left corner, along with the "Close"-button in the upper right corner of the dialog.

If you instead select a reward that accepts text-input, the "Back"-button is gone, so the only way to get back to the rewards overview is by closing the dialog completely and then reopen it.

Not only is this a slight annoyance for your average user, but it's an even greater annoyance for visually impaired users.

Additionally, the "Back"-button in the rewards dialog is missing a description in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For rewards that allow a message and also have a cooldown, they simply show 'out of stock', instead of a countdown for the cooldown like rewards without allowing messages. It would be useful if the user could see the cooldown for these types of rewards too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A mio parere chi dona BITS, si abbona o regala degli abbonamenti dovrebbe avere di diritto un po' di punti canale, ad esempio:

100 BITS = 1000 Punti canale
    1000 BITS = 15.000 Punti canale
    10.000 BITS = 200.000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO LIV. 1 = 5000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO REGALATO (LIV. 1) = 5000 Punti canale

Naturalmente la tabella che ho completato contiene dei valori approssimativi e che possono essere cambiati da canale a canale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. que cada mes le den a cada subscriptor 700 puntos plis respondanme al gmail

-Saludos: Irene

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Users can pool and send in Channel Points in order to trigger special emotes on Twitch. Twitch can determine the amount of Points needed to trigger the hype train and how they can redeem the emotes. During the hype train Subs could be 10% off giving the option to also trigger a normal Hype Train once both Trains are triggered Special emotes can be acquired. I would be a start to something awesome you would basically have Tier 1 (Channel Hype Train), Tier 2 (Normal Hype Train) Tier 3 (Super Sayan Hype Train). I think this would cause a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. the modify an emote reward is great except it only works on sub emotes. It would be nice if it also worked on a channels ffz bttv emotes. Some streamers have bad sub emotes but good ffz emotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be a pretty neat way to incentivise people if certain Channel Point Rewards were restricted to Subscribers only (and one step further would be to separate between the tiers).

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think it would be a good idea so people will actually watch the ad to get channel points that way the streamer and viewer would benifit.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be very helpful to know how many points my viewers have in my chat. Maybe as a sort of leaderboard so I can see who has the most points? This would definitely help me to judge how to price my rewards better, as I can see how many points people will have to spend on them!

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The set up would be an affiliate/partner would be able to create a collectible series of emotes/cards etc that their viewers could then spend loyalty points on purchasing packs that have a random selection of the collectibles inside.

Once a viewer has completed the series, they are able to prestige the collection and advance the grade by collecting the same emotes/cards again but more of them in order to progress to a grade that is a higher collection and each collection completed could earn the viewer a badge.

The idea behind this is to increase the incentive of a viewer's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a loyalty reward where people can redeem "codes" to enter for giveaways but I have to manually fill the orders, it would be great if you can set a default short message that gets sent to the redeemer as a whisper so I can auto deliver information/codes/redeemable verbal messages to the person who redeems privately and instantly for automation.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. People are suggesting an API for channel points, and initially it seems like a good idea, but a forum post I saw elsewhere explained the privacy concerns of being able to track channel points through an API. But instead of an API for channel points, what if we were able to link REDEMPTION of channel points rewards to an API, and additionally create native Twitch commands that configure channel points acquisition rates and conditions (ie. active chatters vs lurkers or 10 points/5 minutes default vs 20 points/5 minutes default), as well as give streamers the ability to add or remove…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many streamers have a feature where if you donate a certain amount of currency, whether that be bits or the local currency the streamer has setup on their streaming provider, your message will come up on stream and get read aloud by a voice that the streamer can customize. Because there is generally a minimum amount to get this text-to-speech feature (TTS), and it is a big moneymaker for some people, I don't know how many people would use this feature, but I think it would be a good idea to allow channel points to pay for TTS messages. I…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?