Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

78 results found

1. I would like an easy way to do half point days without changing the number in EVERY SINGLE reward manually. This calculation could just be a multiplier. Additionally, If you grow rapidly and need to adjust all costs this also helps (Think * 1.10 for 10% increase, or 0.5 for half off)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would be nice if we could set "Tiered" Rewards, like Say, "Ban In Game Action" If I could set, for 500 points I'll do it for 10 mins but they could pick a for 2000 points it will be all game option, instead of it having to be 2 separate rewards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow us to set a "Subscribers only" option for Channel Point redemptions. Like say I only want Tier 3 Subs to be able to redeem "Pick my next stream" reward, I could set it to you have to be a tier 3 sub to click it....they would be able to SEE it as a non sub, but to USE it they have to be a tier 3 sub

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As of right now we are only allow to have a total of 35 customized Channel Points. Allow us to change that and be able to add more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subscribers are an important source of help for the streamer to keep up his good work and improve his live stream.
    So why isn't there an option where certain point redemptions are only available to subscribers?

Because there are many streamers like me, who have very elaborate effects that can be redeemed with channel points, so there could be an option to choose certain points only to be redeemed only for subscribers.

kiDixTV

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if we could reuse the old, already done community challenges as a new one, and not to have save the text and images in case I would like to redo a challenge a month later for example.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idea: Allow regulars (or anyone) to pin their favorite rewards to be visible in a specific panel and clicking them would instantly redeem the rewards without asking for confirmation.

Motivation: Some rewards are time sensitive and made for repeated use, it would be great to enable a more stream-lined experience for using these.

Some examples from my own stream:
    1. Take a screenshot
    2. Channel trophy (name on screen)
    3. Sound effects

How: The info box for a reward has a lot of empty space, add a "Pin: [ ]" checkbox or similar in the same space to pin it…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • add individual/user cooldown for a reward instead of a cooldown that effects all users

• add subscriber/follower only rewards
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes I will have rewards that do similar things. For example, I do an impersonation of Spongebob, and i do an impersonation of sylvester stalone.
    I don't want to keep doing back-to-back impersonations, so I'd like to be able to limit ALL rewards associated with a type of redemption I provide

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The BEST point system i used was from a third party & here are things i wish Twitch channel points would add.

1. A feature where we can reward viewers with channel points as a incentive for giving bits MULTIPLE TIMES. Instead of just recieving bits once a month. It should be whenever they give bits. Of course this feature should allowed to be enabled/disabled by the streamer.

2. A feature where we can reward viewers with channel points for gifting subs. Another feature that could be enabled/disabled by the streamer.

3. A general "give points" feauture. Theres, plenty of times where I…

285 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the easy animate animations for emotes (shake, rave, roll, spin, slide in/out) as a channel point reward option, so the viewers of the channel can anmiate every emote

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow extra customization for channel point redemptions so a person can make it so that subscribers can pay a reduced amount for redemptions. Gives an extra incentive to subscribe to the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This will allow the viewers to stay and rack up points and if they truly enjoy your content they will sit there and stay! This helps the streamer & twitch longevity

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mi idea es que se puedan editar los puntos de canal, y eso me refiero a la cantidad recibida.

Por ejemplo cuando das follow, normalmente da 200 puntos de canal por seguir al streamer, pero me gustaría que eso se pueda editar, como que al dar follow puedas hacer que los espectadores reciban 500 puntos.

O que los subs al suscribirse puedas darle 10000 puntos por hacerlo.

También la cantidad de puntos de canal, osea modificar el tiempo que debemos estar viendo el stream para que nos den puntos y también poder modificar esos puntos.

Lo que estoy diciendo lo…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you were to stay in a stream throughout the entire duration (You join anywhere up to 1 hour after the stream starts, and stay until 1 hour before the stream ends) you'd get an "Entire Stream Bonus" of channel points. It can be 500 points for every hour, so if it was a 24 hour stream if you stayed for the entire duration it would be 12,000 points. Or you can have it multiply by the amount of time that the stream has been going, 250 for the first hour, 500 for the second, 1000 for the third ect.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When making a channel points reward I think it would be useful to be able to add a little box that the person redeeming it has to "tick" before posting/redeeming the "channel points reward". It would be custom, I.E when the broadcaster (who creates the reward) can add any text that they want to be "agreed upon" by the person redeeming the award - should of course not be too long however.

I thought of this idea as I realized that people didn't read the description of the "guide the raid" reward and kept suggesting to raid people who's got…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Reward Selection Popup is way too narrow to provide an overview of existing Rewards. On channel without Sub, I am able to see 3 in a row and 2 rows in total (with a minor cut already on the bottom). With a sub on a channel, the lower row is not readable anymore.

My suggestion is to
    a) make the popup simply bigger / higher. I've selected it, my intention is to view it, so make it viewable.
    b) make the popup resizable. There is no need to "find the perfect height" now. Let each change it to their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One in particular: "choose an emote to unlock". There is no clear definition. Are these only slotted emotes, or any of the ones you've uploaded in your library? Think they need to be better defined so creators know what it is they are activating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Count how many times the reward has been redeemed.
    (example) streamer drank water 123 times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The rate at which people earn points is extremely low. If a viewer were to follow a streamer, have a watch streak from watching 2 consecutive streams for 2 hours each, cheer, and actively click every chest that appeared, they'd be able to contribute the max amount of 2,000 to a community goal 1 time. Then have to consecutively watch more. That's a lot to just participate in a community and can deter people from using channel points. After the 1st cheer and sub of the month, channel point "income" dwindles. People have lives and a watch streak 4 or…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?