Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. I am not sure, but I think if somebody clicks on a channel reward, the biggest, 112px image should be used, but I think, only the 56px is used. Can you please fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quiz function for channelpoint/bit minigames.
    I mean in the way that you can make something like a prediction with a question on top and 4 answer possibilitys, you check the correct answer before you start the quiz and then let your community insert channelpoints or bits to the answer they think would be right.

1. It would make a fun game and CC can base a whole stream around it
    2. Even as a side feature it is a fun feature, because you can make a quiz about ingame-mechanics or facts that you know and you can interact with your community in…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Similar way to redeem points to highlight my message or any other 'free text' redemption. However it will have a drop down list of options to pick from. This can be set to required.

This allows for a streamer to allow users to redeem points to select from a set of options. For example. A list of playable characters in the game for the chatters to select for the next match.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Channel points would benefit from having more options. Give streamers the ability to put a redemption on a cooldown per user and per redemption so we aren't getting spammed with 10 hydration checks in one minute etc.

Allowing moderator access to channel points could be cool too. Have a redemption that we can type a command and have it work automatically. Examples:
    "Time myself out for 1 minute!" /timout [user] 60
    "Emote only chat!" /emoteonly

Even better would be a double command with a box for a time interval, so:
    "VIP for a day!" /vip [user] | duration 24:00:00 |…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to have a channel point redemption that allows you to mimic the roll of a die (aka: a random number generator; d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, etc). As a channel point reward this could then be limited to once a day, once every X minutes, etc.

This could be used just like a "spin the wheel" feature, where someone redeems it to make a decision for the streamer to act on.

"What are we doing today?" random number between 1-100 "Ok, looks like we're doing XYZ" (discussing a certain topic, drawing a picture, 100…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a lot of people forecast the same option, or there aren't many people forecasting, the winners of the prognostic just win a very very small amount of channel points. I think that the channel point won must not come from the pool of the channel points bet by the loosers. This modality ensure to everyone who win a bet to have an amount oh points won directly proportional to the points he bet and so there will not be any other situation in which no one wins points even if he won the bet. Think about it please!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Additional emotes that cost channel points to use. You can buy a number of uses of an emote, and you'll only be able to use it that many times unless you buy more. Host sets the price, users get to flex their channel points and display their channel wealth in chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Prior to channel points being a Twitch feature, many streamers decided to use their streaming provider to create a point system and create another source of entertainment on streams. I know that with Streamlabs points you can gamble your points which provides yet another way to entertain yourself on stream. In some streams you could actually type !gamble in chat and streamelements would then reply with a successful or failed gamble doubling or claiming the point amount you gambled, but this may not be viable because it could really clog up chat. I do wish however that there were some…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Crear una Blockchain donde se puedan compartir puntos del canal.
    Los "Twitch Points" puntos del canal son un gran atractivo para la comunidad y los Viewers y ver a un streamer osado en ciertos juegos dan ganas de ver el canal para cambiar un desafio y hacer la experiencia de juego aun mas inmersiva. Un Ejemplo podria ser Solo Vs Duo, trio, Squad de los distintos tipos de Shooter. Si los que estamos en un stream nos gusta ver a nuestro Streamer jugar de cierta forma hay veces que quienes empiezan un canal con esa modalidad no tienen el tiempo…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm in the process of developing a game designed to use channel points (CP) as a means for viewers to interact with it. I however have encountered a couple of minor issues that would be detrimental or unintended side effects of the game due to limitations in the channel point system.

Firstly, there is no way to order CP rewards manually. Since the CP rewards are the viewers interface and resulting action, it would be much better to have them ordered by type of action rather then the cost of the action. In addition I wanted to use a "NOTES"…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Esta opción daría a lo que no pueden suscribirse de mes a mes y siempre esta aportando con su presencia, una oportunidad de disfrutar de los beneficios de ser premium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am creating a game for an affiliate broadcaster that allows channel point redemptions to trigger in game events. It's working exactly as intended except for one small problem. Every redemption is listed the chat a it's drowning out chat's ability to communicate with each other. There should be a way to not display activity feed in chat

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Channel point multiplier being more obvious before subbing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A giveaway even that you can enter with channel points. Customization on the number of entries and cost of entry. This allows Streamers to do raffles for their bigger fans.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see a log of what I've spent channel points on, at least for larger redeems (> 10000 points for example), including the current status of the request (pending / fulfilled / refunded). Sometimes I spend a large number of channel points and it can take a while for the streamer/mod team to get around to fulfilling the request, for example adding a discord role for spending points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now that Point Rewards can be created, updated, or deleted via the API streamers may be unaware (or simply forget) that an integration with their account is set up to modify point rewards.

An integration could change something on behalf of a streamer, and they may not know what is making that change.

A "Managed by XXXX App" could be added to the point reward page, showing the name of the application that updated that reward.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently
    Tier 1 = 1.2x
    Tier 2 = 1.4x
    Tier 3 = 2x

But every stream values subs differently and has different rewards in channel points. It would make sense for us to have control over how much each tier gets.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Moderators have access to view the reward requests view of the twitch streams they moderate for and accept or reject the reward redemption. Can broadcaster have more control over this capability?

While it is awesome our mods have the ability to do this, some moderators may exploit the ability to approve and reject requests, while rejection means the channel points go back to the person. For custom rewards this means they can keep accumulating points and redeeming them on custom rewards and then rejecting and giving themselves the points back.

As broadcasters, we do not have the ability to see…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The option to RESET channel points would be nice, game I play EFT have something like seasons (wipes), in late game i letting people to ask for throw of grenade and other more or less expensive (in game) rewards, at the beginning of season (wipe) I would get poor in few seconds, so please let me reset points they have, so they will have to earn new ones for rewards
    Can you make that option for us?

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?