Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

DMCA

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

DMCA

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Bonjour MICKAEL66FR,

Le titulaire des droits d'auteur a revendiqué du contenu utilisé dans votre vidéo à l'aide de Content ID.

Par conséquent, votre vidéo a été bloquée et ne peut plus être visionnée sur YouTube.

Il ne s'agit pas d'un avertissement pour atteinte aux droits d'auteur. Cette réclamation n'a pas d'incidence sur l'état de votre compte.

Titre de la vidéo : [FR] - (IE) - Alpha 3.12.0 - LIVE - 22/12/2950 - cargos - colis - minage !
    Contenu protégé par des droits d'auteur : Nothing
    Revendiquée par : WMG

Raisons possibles

Votre vidéo contient peut-être du contenu protégé par
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA Strikes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My idea for VODs is to add a mass delete option like there is for the clips section to help people who have so many videos where it takes too much time to delete one by one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Will DMCA affect "Existing Twitch Categories" That are related to "Music-Related Games"?

These games listed below are already "Existing Twitch Categories":

Rock Band
    Guitar Hero
    Rocksmith
    Beat Saber

All the Categories that were just listed have multiple Sub-Genre Categories. These Categories are amazing to browse and it's pleasing to be both able to Play, Watch and Listen to these categories for music that you enjoy.

With DMCA Involvement. What is going to happen to these Categories? I don't play these games myself. But at the same time. A wide variety of Creators who I Mod for in chat or just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why take someone down for DMCA when you guys Let other softwares/Games Like Just dance some has Copyrighted Music on it.. i know you use Bots to take those down but those can also be wrong... Becouse Music can be made from guidelines for exemple Rihanna, and other music like Eminem and so on..
    well here is something yes i know is nice to watch someone has music on they channel but.. knowing they can be ban for it is not good... i have stopped to watch ppl during they do exemple Just dance..
    i have better idea.. this is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I was muted while talking before I started my music stream and at the end... There was no music playing... how is that a copyright infringement issue??

I was also muted for playing music that I have permission to play and music that is not on major labels. Edits and remixesthat sound nothing like the original...

It proves that the muting is random and there is no logic to it.

Please add a feature to dispute such claims and allow us to pay a small fee to cover any licensing just like Mixcloudhas done recently

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not a lot of the music streamers/performers have their own music. A lot of us music streamers are also people trying to get to the industry but still have no resources or skills to their own music. Our main way to get through the first step is covering and practicing music from original creators. We know we don't own all of our music but we want to learn and start from these music. We also know that all music are influenced by others as well. So this is kind of impeding us to share music and to grow. I know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ever since the clone hero boom with the revival of the guitar hero scene, rhythm games have breathed new life into the scene.

Because music plays a huge role and each level created by the users transforms the song into something else, I believe there should be distinction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For the DMCA / copyright issue, you can agree with youtube somehow and open a bar above the chat (temporary). This bar can be a place behind the song that the broadcaster wants, just like twitch's relationship with the prime video, where we can control the sound ourselves or turn off the song. In this area, the first question is whether the broadcaster can play the song they want in the background, and we have two options: "play" or "not". When you press yes play, let the song play in the back and add to the number of views of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have 100% rights to my album.
    I want my album to be have no restrictions when it comes to twitch streamers playing it. This is not an "idea" this is a statement and because Twitch will not allow me to email them I am posting this statement here.

My album is: Good Ol Triple - Meet The Outlaw

I hereby allow all Twitch streamers from this moment forward to play my music LIVE on Twitch without any monies allocated to me and without any streamers banned for playing my music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Laut der SUISA (Schweiz) ist man schon vor einer Einigung, ähnlich wie auf MIXCLOUD ein System zu nutzen?

Es müsste doch für Musikliebhaber auf allen Seiten möglich sein eine Lösung zu finden, dabei wäre eine "Premium Funktion" doch sinnvoll. Wer Musik nutzen möchte, zahlt monatlich einen Beitrag mehr, also der Nutzende und der Konsumierende. Davon profitieren alle, auf Mixcloud funktioniert dies einwandfrei.

Aber wie ist das? Ich sende 1x monatlich aus einem offiziellen Radio Studio, das Lizenzen bezahlt, sprich also auch meine Sendung. Sollte ich ja keine Strikes erhalten?

Gebt DJs bitte auch eine Plattform.... wir brauchen euch und ihr…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I hope that the overall restructuring will improve the workforce and rationalize the profit generation from secondary authoring.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 트위치에서 라이센스를 구매해서 문제가 없게끔 해주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello The idea is in general ,
    You as a company could turn this around in a bigger picture ,
    here is how you go about this Pitch the idea of using Twitch / Amazon as new way to drive sales for Record labels .
    How it would work ,
    Twitch gets a new part of the UI/UX where the music played in the stream this would be basically be literally a piece of the UX UI that would link to the store where the user could buy 1 song the whole albums , CDs , Vinil, etc .
    why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 12-11-20 was the first communication from your platform regarding DMCA strikes. I am one of the minnow streamers you decided not to merge into your communication program. DMCA strikes for folks like me - not a concern for Twitch? Not going to expend your resources in that way?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Using the DMCA sensor data identify the affected frames. Sample the creator voice frequency scope keep it in the resampled version and remove every other sound from the content. Replace the "Striked" content with the DMCA filtered resample. This leads to the possibility of re-usuing the content with the option of the creator ads a new sound layer to the content. In sum give a chance to keep the content, clean of DMCA preserved for the future to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. First off Twitch, you are very wrong if you think that I or many other affiliate streamers who receive zero exposure from your algorithms are worried about DMCA. Maybe the big streamers are more easily influenced by their contractual obligations, but not the rest of the community who make no profit or gain by streaming on your platform.

Secondly, let's start off with a little about the music industry and licensing itself. As a founder and operator of an online radio station, I have paid alone in licensing/royalties over 8 years close to $10,000. I am a firm believer that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Most game's have licensed music like RDR2 or other games that have music imbedded in at the start middle or otherwise in the game, being muted or getting a strike or muted because of in-game music is a bit wrong when it's outta the streamers hand's no matter how much we minimize thing's like that do happen!! Take a step back for a bit and make sure it's worth a copy right strike!! Those of us that stream the game with no music except for what we can't help during the game shouldn't have to worry about being banned or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Most importantly, don’t play recorded music in your stream unless you own all rights in the music, or you have the permission of the necessary rights holder(s)."

My idea is don't contradict yourself, Twitch Staff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA Strikes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not so much an idea, but I and dozens of my DJ friends only signed up with Twitch, because we're all out of work from the pandemic, and livestreaming DJ sets was our only outlet at this time. We don't even really make any profit, short of a few bucks from donations. This is mainly for therapy.

And most of the DJ's I know, don't even play mainstream/top 40 music in our sets. Is there any other legal options, besides doing private Zoom parties, or signing up for a premium Mixcloud account for us? I've been doing a weekly Sunday…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA Strikes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?