Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

DMCA

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. People use the game category "The movies" which is for the game with the same name as a platform to stream copyright protected movies. It's just a matter of time until someone will notice it.

People stream there Deadpool movies, The whole Indiana Jones saga and Twitch didnt even notice until now and its going on for months now.

Please stop these people and make clear that category is not for streaming movies but for a game called "The movies"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA Strikes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. People use the game category "The movies" which is for the game with the same name as a platform to stream copyright protected movies. It's just a matter of time until someone will notice it.

People stream there Deadpool movies, The whole Indiana Jones saga and Twitch didnt even notice until now and its going on for months now.

Please stop these people and make clear that category is not for streaming movies but for a game called "The movies"

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So when I am streaming music from and channel titled... wait for it... NOCOPYRIGHTSOUNDS, why the **** does every single one of my streams have at least 4 muted segments???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA Strikes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I don't understand DMCA rule said America copyright protect not say other country but why say DMCA ban all country? other country song not yet complain even not government complain only 1 company complain why ban it just not turn on America song i think it's fine and it is
    if follow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DigitalMillenniumCopyright_Act this rule it means can't edit video and can't play game bc adobe editor and stuff is made America and game made language is America i think this rule means America made show like tonight show stuff ban it and also follow this rule guys…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To avoid penalising streamers for content they might not have control over, try working with spotify etc. and develop an algorithm that generates plays for tracks used, or featured in games on those services, so that everyone can be happy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. With DMCA going on for copyright music and video games. For gamers who don't show there face. Should face cams or web cams be allowed to show proof who they are while playing copyrighted games and music. Sometimes I think faceless gamers might be lying about there identity and get away with anything Including hacking. With not revealing who they are. I don't think photo I.D. doesn't work these days. So face and web cams help to identify the person posting the game and making profit out it. If the video game is original license, modded and sponsored. This will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Modded and hacked games should be banned. Original license games should be shown only Twitch. So the viewers won't be confused.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hackers hacking into the original game and making a new modded game. Like Among Us. Streamers should stream less than two hours and get additional pay cut for showing new game. Because of the original game makers wont recieve the payment. Plus all donations or paypal should be turn off. For additional copyrights reasons. If the streamer streams more than three modded games instead of the original. The streamer should be temporarliy banned and not payed for the remaining days of being ban.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. One issue with DMCA/Copyright strikes is that many people don't understand how to legally acquire music rights for streaming - I propose that this process is streamlined such that users can buy or use certain music easily for their stream, track how long they're allowed to/terms of the agreement, and have access to the limited use of those tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What to do to avoid a strike if a music author gave me permisison to listen to his/her musical production while streaming on twitch ? Of course I mean permission with proof like message screenshots etc. and no money involved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i just don't get why if playing a youtube vid or song is getting DMCA strikes that we can't just include every viewer watching the stream in giving the youtube link a view while its happening. Through some extension for twitch if you are going to show a youtube link on your stream. If it is the artists youtube channel the song is coming from, then just have a twitch extension that makes the viewers give the link a view, for however long it takes to count as what DMCA wants for the actual artists viewership on youtube, whole song…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i currently recieved a dmca strike im pretty sure thats why my channel got suspended im trying to delete the videos on my twitch so there not there anymore but it says i dont have permission to delete them? can someone help me???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I appealed the day I streamed 11/27/2020 that I was not playing the song indicated. "Epic" songs have many sounds in common. I have the name of the song played and screenshot proof it was not the song in question. Yet NADA from Twitch. If you offer an appeal process, you actually need to respond to people. Now it is 1/25/2021 and my video is about to expire. Really, Twitch? This is pathetic. Normally I'm pretty mellow and patient. But my patience is gone. The appeal process isn't one at all. It's a wait until the problem goes away issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Last night 1/20/21 I was streaming music from my Apple Music list. I could not cite the music properly in the stream due to the browser link not scaling to the window size that is appropriate for viewers to view my stream. My stream would have been covered by 1/3 if I sited properly.

What I am asking for is if the scaling can be fixed so citing can be done properly through Twitch and not a 3rd party app.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Take the currently played song information, log that back to twitch, take the twitch stream viewer count, count those twitch stream viewers as additional song streams. For instance, a streamer is playing song A on Spotify, that info is logged back to twitch, the viewer count on the twitch stream is 1000. Therefore, Spotify should get 1000 streams (or some other percentage that is deemed translatable) on said song.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I cannot apply as an affiliate even if I have all the requirements!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. just do research first before u decide its copyright material

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we get a feature in Twitch Soundtrack that would allow users to upload playlists from other music services, and then compare them to the Twitch Soundtrack database of royalty free songs, and simply remove contentious music from the playlist leaving songs that are ok to stream?

I've been listening to Twitch Soundtrack for a few days and have heard songs from popular artists I have in existing playlists that I have been curating for years. If I can maintain even a portion of those songs without having to search and rebuild playlists to songs that fit my tastes I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hey Twitch. Why not make a deal with DMCA / Article 13 EU For content music. There are options for consents Example of streaming music in the Netherlands 1 organization such as Buma and buma 2 DMCA (usa canada ect) That Twitch concludes a kind of subscription event per streamer. to apply copy rights

Exemple
    Streamer X pay per 12 months
    min viewers 1- 100 $/€ 25
    min 101 - 300 $/€75
    min 301 - 1000 $/€100

so now why
    Want to broadcast music by all streamers or via gaming stream. they pay as subcribes.
    From this money, Twitch can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think if Twitch is going to be taking copyright more seriously moving forward, then they need to include video games in that as well. As it stands, there are many streamers, both partnered and otherwise, profiting off someone else's work without their explicit permission or sponsorship. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but video games should require permission/sponsorship to broadcast just like any other copyrighted material.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?