Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management: e.g., Checkout, Payment Methods, etc

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management: e.g., Checkout, Payment Methods, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Is there a way to tip/donate anonymously without linking paypal details to twitch account and without paying for Bits?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a user who prefers to manually renew subscriptions and prefers to keep payment methods not saved to online accounts, the auto-save feature of payment methods is troubling surprise.

I would like to see a feature - either in account settings or on check-out - to prevent payment methods from being automatically saved. This can be a simple settings checkbox and would prevent users like me to manually delete the payment method every single time I subscribe to a channel.

:)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. During September, offer the deal of gifting subs at 50% cost to all channels. I don't know about other people, but I would definitely save up, and cash out on mass gift subs if there was any time period to purchase and gift subs to a channel I love and follow. But I do not if there is no benefit to donating in large numbers. If not offering a discount promotion month for gifting, why not offer better discounts for large gift donations? I think you would create a lot more revenue for offering discounts to large bulk gift donation's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please mention the actual CHANNEL NAME that a subscription reminder email is talking about. Right now, there is no information in that email as to which channel the renewal is for, and so I end up having to waste time clicking through and trying to figure out which subscription is about to renew, in case it's one I want to stop. Also -- The subscriptions page needs to be able to be sorted different ways ("renewing soon", "alphabetical", "tier", etc) -- It's sometimes hard to find which subscription the email is referring to.

Please just include the actual channel name…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. wallet in twitch where you can transfer crypto currency then tip a streamer from it if you choose to their wallet

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There needs to be a way for people to easily be able to easily switch from paying via xsolla to the Twitch Gift Card . Right now I cannot switch my subscription to Claudio's Cafe from xsolla to the twitch gift card I redeemed the previous day. I should not have to cancel my subscription and my monthly streak due so I can switch from using a gamestop gift card to the twitch one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Cards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Guten Tag Twitch

Als Twitchuser aus der Schweiz, der kein PayPal besitzt, würde mich freuen, wenn es noch eine einfache andere Bezahlungsmethode gäbe ohne Kreditkarte. Zum Beispiel gibt es hier in der Schweiz die einfache Zahlungsmethode "Twint". Man kann darüber sehr einfach und schnell über das Handy bezahlen. Wenn es diese Methode gäbe, würde ich wahrscheinlich viel mehr Subscriptions etc. lösen. Ich denke, das würde vielen anderen SchweizerInnen auch so gehen.

Hier die Übersetzung aus dem Google Translator:
    Here's the translate from the Google Translator:

Good afternoon Twitch

As a Twitch user from Switzerland who does not have PayPal, I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow viewers the option to pay using crypto currency such as Shiba Inu, Bitcoin, Ethereum and the streamer to choose which ones they accept or a conversion option. e.g. convert ethereum to shiba inu, bitcoin to ethereum, etc.

This will open up options for the viewers and streamers and pave the pathway to the future when crypto currency is more mainstream as many retailers now accept various crypto currencies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Twitch needs to stop "balancing" streamers revenue. False billings, rejected payments, cancelled subs, or anything related aren't even the streamers fault it is the viewer who tried to make the purchase and failed. This is just robbing streamers of revenue they should have earned. Anyone could literally ruin a streamers life through this method.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Many of us probably have more than one subscription.

All of mine for example start at the first of the month, however up until now I get an invoice for every single subscription + position on my bank account.

I'd like to have a feature that would allow me to bundle/combine these invoices in to a single one.

Basically you'll get a single invoice and all of your subscriptions will be listed as the different items , on top of that Twitch will charge you only once for the total cost of all subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Help creators simplify their taxes (and help prevent donation fraud) by incorporating an "add tip" option when someone subscribes to their channel.

This also helps protect the streamers' personal information and right to privacy, and reduces the need to use third-party websites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We need a "Total for period" button in Wallet > Payment history.

https://www.twitch.tv/wallet?tab=purchase-history

That way we can see the total amount spent between Start and End dates, without having to navigate manually calculate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello twitch community, i think you can add to buy subscriptions with cryptocurrency, it could be a great exploration to make more equally with all the world who prefer use other money not unic the official currency of "x" Country

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expanding on payment methods in china, like alipay or wechatpay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If you have a gift card balance in Euro's, and try to buy Twitch Turbo, instead your credit card or other linked payment method will be charged in Dollars.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. credit/debit cards in Nepal dont allow online transactions(international) so cant connect to paypal.
    so please add local payment options like : esewa, imepay, etc for us Nepali viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am often not sure how often i subscribe to a channel and also forget to subscribe again. i would prefer to support a channel based on the time i watched the content of it. so for example i would like to donate a previous set amount of money after watching X hours of content of the creator. this could happen automatically or with a notification in the player window ("you already watched 10 hours of "X", do you want to donate your defined gift?"). with this it would be easier for me to distribute my support to different creators…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I was gifted a Twitch Gift Card and it is not useable in my region. Effectively Twitch have received $25 and provided nothing in return since it is just sat in my wallet and cannot be used.

Suggestions:

• Allow refunds or transfers from the wallet.
    • Allow the use of multiple currencies in the wallet regardless of region.
    • Allow currency conversion of the wallet balance.
    • Allow at least bits or something to be purchased with it.
    • Provide customer support an option for resolving this issue.

All other suggestions welcome. If this was any other service provider there would be options beyond…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Many Swedes rely on Swish to purchase stuff online and therefore not many Swedes have PayPal. Adding Swish would make more Swedes willing to pay for subscriptions as it would make it way easier!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add payment and linking debit and credit cards for the country of Ukraine, as well as other countries as an additional payment method, because in the country of Ukraine only payment through "Xsolla", and I want to link the card to my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?