Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management: e.g., Checkout, Payment Methods, etc

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management: e.g., Checkout, Payment Methods, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Is there a way to tip/donate anonymously without linking paypal details to twitch account and without paying for Bits?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. During September, offer the deal of gifting subs at 50% cost to all channels. I don't know about other people, but I would definitely save up, and cash out on mass gift subs if there was any time period to purchase and gift subs to a channel I love and follow. But I do not if there is no benefit to donating in large numbers. If not offering a discount promotion month for gifting, why not offer better discounts for large gift donations? I think you would create a lot more revenue for offering discounts to large bulk gift donation's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There needs to be a way for people to easily be able to easily switch from paying via xsolla to the Twitch Gift Card . Right now I cannot switch my subscription to Claudio's Cafe from xsolla to the twitch gift card I redeemed the previous day. I should not have to cancel my subscription and my monthly streak due so I can switch from using a gamestop gift card to the twitch one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As a user who prefers to manually renew subscriptions and prefers to keep payment methods not saved to online accounts, the auto-save feature of payment methods is troubling surprise.

I would like to see a feature - either in account settings or on check-out - to prevent payment methods from being automatically saved. This can be a simple settings checkbox and would prevent users like me to manually delete the payment method every single time I subscribe to a channel.

:)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable "Payoneer" as a payment method .. Paypal is no longer a viable option, especially in Mexico .. since they have decided to eliminate the multi-currency balance .. apart they will charge us to convert money to our currency, some we want to save in dollars and with paypal you can no longer .. Payoneer is an excellent option for us.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I think at this point everyone in society understands that cryptocurrencies are the way forward and aren't going anywhere.

Could you start accepting cryptos for payments? It would be more fun and do a lot of publicity if you pick Dogecoin for this purpose, although I'd be happy to see crypto adoption regardless of which currency you pick, as long as it's really decentralized and not a fake crypto that is actually centralized.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Many of us probably have more than one subscription.

All of mine for example start at the first of the month, however up until now I get an invoice for every single subscription + position on my bank account.

I'd like to have a feature that would allow me to bundle/combine these invoices in to a single one.

Basically you'll get a single invoice and all of your subscriptions will be listed as the different items , on top of that Twitch will charge you only once for the total cost of all subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Since it is extremely difficult for small streamers to hit the $100 payout minimum, I would like to recommend a feature. So if you don't make $100 you can use how ever much you made on twitch, so instead of entering credit card details, it would take the money from the revenue you made from streaming. If this idea gains interest I can explain more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Help creators simplify their taxes (and help prevent donation fraud) by incorporating an "add tip" option when someone subscribes to their channel.

This also helps protect the streamers' personal information and right to privacy, and reduces the need to use third-party websites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mi verificacion de mi metodo de pago ya tardo mas del plazo sugerido y yo seleccione la opcion de “retener pago” y pedi ayuda pero aun no me dan respuesta

Caso: 04281908

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add payment and linking debit and credit cards for the country of Ukraine, as well as other countries as an additional payment method, because in the country of Ukraine only payment through "Xsolla", and I want to link the card to my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 你好!我建议TWITCH TURBO订阅支付方式支持支付宝和微信,这样给国内那些办不了VISIA信用卡的用户在订阅TURBO付款时带来方便之处,希望更多用户与我有共同的想法向你们反馈同样的建议,感谢你们的支持!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Its great that you have decreased price for subscription given our weak currency. Now the issue is, only way to pay for subscription is through credit card. It would be great i am able to pay through a local payment service since everyone uses them here. These services are handled by pretty big corpos so they would be very much accomodating towards twitch if you guys contact them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The previous subscription pop-up modal was better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Checkout Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Twitch needs to stop "balancing" streamers revenue. False billings, rejected payments, cancelled subs, or anything related aren't even the streamers fault it is the viewer who tried to make the purchase and failed. This is just robbing streamers of revenue they should have earned. Anyone could literally ruin a streamers life through this method.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Si Twitch pouvait prévenir quand une méthode de paiement est supprimée, j'ai acheté un PaySafeCard d'un montant de 75CHF pour rien....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Checkout Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. al momento de cambiar la forma de pago en el apartado de ingresos, me pide que añada informacion adicional, pero al momento de yo presionar esa opcion, no me deja hacer nada, nisiquiera bajar o subir, y necesito poder resolver eso para poder terminar de hacer lo del afiliado.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checkout Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Twitch should be more understanding and open with creators in regards to changes in payment information (I.e. changing where you receive the money). If someone changes banks, online banking sites, etc. Twitch should not jump to the conclusion that their is fraud or mischievous conduct. Instead, they should contact the creator/streamer to confirm said payment info change. This will reduce confusion, wrong ideas, etc. and also help streamers with a “quality of life” improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My estimated income from since i became affiliate is nearing $180. Yet it's around 3 months later and my payout is only coming up with $99.96 why does it take so long for this to update correctly in a couple of days rather than sometimes 2 weeks..... this needs to be improved so that it updates quicker please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?