Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

100 results found

1. Add payment and linking of debit and credit cards for the country of Venezuela, as well as for other countries, as an additional payment method, because in the country of Venezuela only payment is made through "Xsolla", and I want to link the card to my account.

For years "Xsolla" has not been available in the country of Venezuela. Now in the country of Venezuela there are payment methods in foreign currency, both in USD and EUR on debit and credit cards.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

53 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Some people buy twitch accounts with the payment method and give subscriptions to everyone. Many people who have stolen accounts, made a refund, and now streamers should return money for donated subscriptions, many of them went to a very big minus (from 5 to 500 dollars).
    I want the tweak to introduce a rule that would allow only users who have two-factor authentication to have a payment method. In my opinion, this is the most effective way to avoid stealing money.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I recently subscribed to a channel and noticed the feature to subscribe via Amazon, I was disappointed and ended up going back to using PayPal. Amazon Payments are okay, but it would be nice to have a feature that enables you to subscribe to the selected channel / channels still using Amazon but using your Amazon GC balance (Gift Card). This may not work for a reoccurring subscription but could work well for one time sub or the 3/6 month subscription option (depending on GC balance at the time of purchase). Or purchasing subscriptions via the Amazon website.

Following that,…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch prime is currently not available for India and we are missing some good promotions as well as available features.
    We already have Amazon prime available, so it shouldn't be a problem theoretically, right?
    Please provide Prime in India as soon as you can.
    Thanks.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable "Payoneer" as a payment method .. Paypal is no longer a viable option, especially in Mexico .. since they have decided to eliminate the multi-currency balance .. apart they will charge us to convert money to our currency, some we want to save in dollars and with paypal you can no longer .. Payoneer is an excellent option for us.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have the option to choose a day of the month for all my subscriptions to renew.
    My idea for this is that it can be a optional option so that you get charged when you subscribe and the next charge for the subscription is the first coming date you choose for the sub charges, it will make it much more convenient for me (and other users i think) than having subs renew 30 days after the initial sub, this makes a lot of small charges eventually.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am a long-time Prime member, and have been subscribing to the same channel every month. My request is to allow automatic renewal of the free channel subscription using Prime, rather than manually renewing month-to-month.

It's quite frustrating to be trying to watch something, realise the month is over and have to re-subscribe.. or even, thinking it is about to expire, but find out it's expiring in 1-2 days and you can't pre-emptively renew it. You also lose your streaks unless you manage to renew on the exact day.

Allow automatic renewal, or at least let us subscribe for N…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I wanna be able to use Google Pay to pay for subs and bits etc

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The idea would be you could buy gift subs to distribute later, like bits. Example: You're watching a stream and have a nice convo with someone in chat, you click their name and you get the option to give them a sub from your "banked gift sub" instead of having to use your credit card.

So it would help the streamer you're currently watching and would be a nice gift to a non-sub viewer.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like for Skrill to be a pyament method for people that use skrill as another form of payment to be able to pay for bits, subscription etc... on twitch.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the way to buy subscriptions back to tokens, everything else is great in terms of the new design for the mobile app. Tokens were easier and allowed you to support other streamers at once instead of buying separately. (Extended subs, gifting subs, etc)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We should be able to use bits to sub. many people might not have money to sub at that moment. and may have bits stashed aside. we should be able to use those bits to sub. It would give you more of a return investment on bits, particularly bits from ads.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With the recent increase in ads on twitch, an increasing number of people will be complaining about ads. One way to get around ads is to purchase twitch turbo, however some people cannot afford this.

Adding the ability to gift twitch turbo other users will help with this problem.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have been incredibly disappointed in recent weeks at the realization of how Twitch makes changes to the platform but doesn't bother to inform us users that those changes are taking effect. For example, back in April, Twitch started charging tax on all purchases, but there was absolutely no forewarning at all whatsoever, so from my perspective, it seemingly came out of nowhere. As this problem is probably going to end up costing me thousands of dollars more than it should have, I just request that there is more effort put into communicating changes that are coming to Twitch and…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think moderator must be earn money on advertisement. Streamers choose who moderator can be earn money.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch should apply to participate in the Vodafone Gigapass video so that users can watch on-the-go streams without consuming the data volume. It is a service of Vodafone in Germany. https://www.vodafone.de/privat/service/vodafone-pass.html

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many of us probably have more than one subscription.

All of mine for example start at the first of the month, however up until now I get an invoice for every single subscription + position on my bank account.

I'd like to have a feature that would allow me to bundle/combine these invoices in to a single one.

Basically you'll get a single invoice and all of your subscriptions will be listed as the different items , on top of that Twitch will charge you only once for the total cost of all subs.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Partner with UK mobile networks to offer free data without using your allowances viewing/using Twitch mobile apps.

Some of the UK mobile networks already offer this service with certain applications.

Voxi (a Vodafone sub brand) unlimited data for Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, Pinterest and Facebook Messenger as standard. Any company can apply to get their app on their service ( https://www.voxi.co.uk/partners )

Three offer Go Binge which allows free data for Netflix, TVPlayer, Deezer and SoundCloud.

EE offer Apple music and the data to go with it free.

You would need to reach out to the other mobile…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Guten Tag Twitch

Als Twitchuser aus der Schweiz, der kein PayPal besitzt, würde mich freuen, wenn es noch eine einfache andere Bezahlungsmethode gäbe ohne Kreditkarte. Zum Beispiel gibt es hier in der Schweiz die einfache Zahlungsmethode "Twint". Man kann darüber sehr einfach und schnell über das Handy bezahlen. Wenn es diese Methode gäbe, würde ich wahrscheinlich viel mehr Subscriptions etc. lösen. Ich denke, das würde vielen anderen SchweizerInnen auch so gehen.

Hier die Übersetzung aus dem Google Translator:
    Here's the translate from the Google Translator:

Good afternoon Twitch

As a Twitch user from Switzerland who does not have PayPal, I…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your support needs updating, severely.

I've been trying to get into contact with you guys for 4+ months, this was done roughly around during the weird money laundering thing and somehow my channel got hit. I got a dodgy bit donation while I was offline and everytime I contact support they send me the exact same copy paste message saying I have fraudulent payments pending.

I have ZERO access to refund bit donations so I can't undo this, I can't update my payment info as I have to contact twitch and its been 4+ months since I opened my first…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?