Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be awesome to have a cmonSis alternative to cmonBruh. Let's get that DEI in line!

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi,

So I had this idea of having a feature where ANY people can request ANY emote to be added to twitch like FFZ or BTTV, and Twitch mods could approve or deny them, but here's the catch. To add an emote you need to pay let's say 0.20$ and if it gets approved for people who stream or if you wanna add it to your own channel you need to pay 0.05$. 0.03$ goes to the emote creator if somebody buys the emote and 0.02$ to twitch.

ez money if u ask me.

also partners should have it cheaper…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am proposing a big change to the global emotes, I notice that there are too many, and it also becomes very difficult to find a specific one.
    So, remove the worst emotes like those badly cut out ones or the less used ones, and replace they with pepo emotes, everyone likes pepo, but now they are they're available only through third party extensions (and are of very poor quality) or from some sub peposad. i think it can be a good idea and will permit to all the twitch users to use pepo emotes, also phone users instead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Living in a legal state for marijuana, you should be allowed to have banners, emotes, etc with marijuana related themes. It's a fun way to connect with your chat, whom will enjoy the art and emotes. It harms nobody. You guys allow people to do drinking/drunk streams which is much worse than smoking by far, and we all know that. ~ On that note. We should allow emotes and things like that to have a marijuana related theme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Affiliates really do deserve a few more emote slots....
    I think 10 would be perfect.
    2 for the tier slots instead of just 1 would really help out a lot as well.

I've been an affiliate for over a year now and I have so many great ideas for emotes but the slots we have make it so I have to really narrow down my options to a select few, which can hinder growth a bit on the platform when compared to partners who have 5x the amount of slots.

Might just be my option but this seems like a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This idea comes in 2 parts

1. Allow creators to manually adjust the position of emote modifiers for their emotes (Ex. Adjusting the sunglasses modifier to overlap with the eyes of a LUL emote)

2. Allow creators to upload custom modifiers for their emotes that users can select from when redeeming channel points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I saw Twitch use my emote "KomodoChomp" that I uploaded to bttv last year to showcase their new sub animated emote feature. Which was cool even though I didn't give them permission to do so.. (I don't own the rights to the images in the emote so I don't care). If twitch ever decides to add Global Animated Emotes to the platform in the future, they have my full endorsement to add KomodoChomp to the roster :) https://betterttv.com/emotes/5f3296d9afb6965d6e7b70a4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animated Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Creo que debería de haber una recompensa de emotes en los canales cada cierto número de susbs regaladas ya sea cada 50 o 100 así se ve más recompensado dar subs como cuando se da bits y los canales tienen 1 o 2 opciones más de emotes, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Estoy de acuerdo con una sugerencia que leí, sería bueno que los afiliados tuvieran más ranuras de emotes en el nivel 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. An omnisexual pride emote would be great for omnisexuals not having a lot of recognition, panseuxal and omnisexual are basically like cousins and it sucks to see how pansexual gets recognition but not omnisexual. Today is 6/6 and its pride month, basically meaning that now, (6/6/2021) it is omnisexual day for pride month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For example, setting it to type so that <3 becomes Mariatlove, or LUL becomes pumpka1SwabLUL etc.

This can sort of be achieved using browser plugins, or phone text replacements, but they're inconsistent, and not cross-platform.

If the user is no longer subscribed to the channel of an emote, it would default back to whatever it was before, until such a time as they re-subscribe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When the same is used many times, the ones on the line below overlap with the line above. That ruins the art of a lot of them, for example a "NO YOU" emote becomes a line of "NO"s because the ones in the line before overlap. Why not let the art appear in its entirety as submitted?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I don't exactly know when this was established, but the order of the squid emotes (Squid1, Squid2, Squid3, Squid4) is not visually appealing.

Attatchment provided:

https://i.imgur.com/T8mbzaH.png

The tentacle on the left is about 3x as long as the tentacle on the right and it does not make sense. I see it in chat all the time and it is irritating, and people don't use a different order most of the time because they adhere to the order given by the global emote.

Here is my suggestion: simply switch Squid2 with Squid3 so the tentacles are balanced out.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/xatW8DJ.png

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. pogchamp emote but with a painter's hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Since you've replaced the original PogChamp with the lizard head, now we have 2 KomodoHype emotes, which are extremely similar between each other. Back when you banned the original PogChamp emote because "it promotes violence", the same could be said for any emote, which was spammed back then on specific stream in specific moment. One thing you should do is to bring back original PogChamp - no one will ever associate the emote with violence. Also, Komodo Dragon cannot perform facial expressions, unlike us, humans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is my idea for a new twitch global emote. I think adding the vibing cat meme as a new twitch global emote would fit perfectly and this would make me happy if yall ever add this. Here are google images I found that would fit well with it as a global emote

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/915/vibingcatttt.gif&imgrefurl=https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/catjam-vibing-cat&tbnid=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&vet=1&docid=E9YsnhVqLbUGlM&w=1310&h=737&hl=en&source=sh/x/im#imgrc=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&imgdii=lAoyKtEAn-rpyM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if I had an emote that worked as both Sleepy and Lurk, if typing :sleep or :lurk both brought up the same result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey all. i know i'm not affiliated but would be cool too have my emote up for a day! :D any way i can let twitch know id like them to use it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?