Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

611 results found

1. Basically a badge for accounts that have Two-Factor Authentication on, and maybe add the option for "2FA Accounts-Only Mode" and make it stack-able with Follower-Only Mode

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create a badge which rewards viewers with the longest consecutive subscription. These "Longest Streak" badges would appear like the current Founder badges, and reward viewers who either:

A) Met a certain threshold of consecutive subscribed months, and/or

B) Ranked within the top 10 longest consecutively-subscribed viewers
    (top # could be modified and scaled with the size of the streamer)

This badge concept would reward those viewers who maybe weren't lucky enough to find the stream early and get a Founder's badge, but still have been consistent and unwavering in their support of the streamer they love watching.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recently, a streamer I moderate got spam botted, we did our best to disable chat to prevent it any further (Enabling emote only, follow only at the max time, and slow mode at the max time) but still couldn't stop them. I think it would be really good for twitch to add a "Disable chat" option for mods and streamers alike.

Edit: Fixed some grammar/spelling errors to make it easier to understand

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For example, "Jaja" is equivalent to Haha, so make an emote JAJA equivalent to the LUL one that is relevant to spanish speakers (it could be from a top spanish streamer).

This extends to other languages -- as Twitch viewership/streaming and E-Sports continues to grow, the need to include more relevant emotes for the different languages does as well.

As we are all well aware, there is a lack of diversity in the Twitch global emotes community, and obtaining input from top streamers in their respective languages, as well as bilingual streamers, would be a massive boon to Twitch in…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Si la idea de twitch es que tanto los streamer como la misma plataforma ganen dinero a travez de la entretención online, ¿por que restringen la cantidad de emojis que se pueden subir a cada canal dependiendo de la cantidad de suscripciones activas que tiene este?
    No es atrayente para los usuarios un canal con pocos emojis y por lo tanto no se incentivan a suscribirse!
    Abran mas casillas para emojis!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Much like the pride emotes (ie GayPride, LesbianPride, ect) I would like the inclusion of a pride emote for gay bears, which is a subset of gay men that embrace masculinity and being inclusive. They even have their own flag and colors.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think you should reconsider your emotes acceptance policy ... a friend streamer was rejected an emote for containing a letter, being that yesterday another stremer was allowed an emote with a letter ... this makes no sense ... lose an emote for which money was invested is very hard especially in these times of quarantine and economic problems.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Vulcan salute emote for Global Twitch? I think it'd go over well.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Emotes to be used by Bots, with company logos like Twitter, Instagram, Discord, to support the transported messages.

Maybe also some other emotes (Twitch Prime, or Subways for next Subtember).

As there are some bots with regular Account names, it might be cool if a broadcaster can assign a bot role to a user, and this user can use the bot emotes.

Maybe limiting it to 3 bot users per Channel.

Maybe bot can be similar to mod role, just with the extention to use the emotes/icons.

Or: Allow all with mod-role to use this specific emote set.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The current badges (recently introduced) for the 200K, 300K, 400K ... 900K and 1M milestones are pretty dull.

Here they are: https://i.gyazo.com/a0b1bcbc58a7de87d0ea5ecc5772e5b4.png

I think they could be a bit more snazzy for the amount of money needed to be spent to receive them.

I certainly think introducing an animated bit badge for the 1,000,000 bits milestone would be awesome for the people who are dedicated enough to go for it!

Cheers!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, dear Twitch support community. Sword is way too aggressive and underrepresenting the role. Hammer would represent a 'banhammer' and shield would be a great icon to show that moderator is protecting the community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using the "shake" feature in Twitch's emote upload menu caused a black background to show up in parts of the emote. I found it tolerable. However, the emote ended up being rejected, and in the rejection email, for some reason the smallest version of the emote was bright white, unlike in my previews when making it, after submitting it, and unlike the two larger versions present in the email.
    I'm pretty disappointed that a bug in twitch's system is going to hamper my ability to gain instant upload privileges and would like to see that as soon as possible, since…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There needs to be a way to remove bit emotes from channels you no longer follow

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please let us archive permanent emotes we've unlocked through various promotions.

One jarring example is the HyperScape emotes. The game shut down a year ago, and no amount of spamming HyperCrown will bring it back. Personally, I think I completed the set just by using the site, despite the fact I couldn't get into the game. What happens now though is, every time I want to use a "Hype" emote (eg. eavHype) I have to type in the full name manually because there's no way to break from "Hyper". I personally have no plans of ever using HyperScape emotes, and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mod and VIP request:
    As a user of twitch i grinded channel points and finally bought VIP with them.

I later applied for mod and luckily got it.
    Now i see that all my progress is gone, since i cant have both the VIP and MOD role/badge on my profile at the same time and i would really appreciate getting that feature with being able to have both MOD and VIP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have follower emotes in my emote menu from streamers that I no longer follow for one reason or another. There is one I have even blocked and their emotes are still in my menu. Being able to remove/hide categories of emotes/certain streamer sections would be a huge quality of life improvement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?