Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow Affiliates to have more than 5 Animated Emotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think even more emote slots AND animate emote slots for affiliates would be amazing. The imbalance between partner and affiliate makes growth so much harder for affiliates. Also specifically allow affiliates to have more emotes and tier 2 and 3. These tiers are virtually unappealing to the majority of viewers, I think more emote slots and even a couple tier 2 and 3 animated emotes for affiliates would be great.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hey everyone!

We have follower emotes, hype emotes, bit emotes. Why not a special emote slot for people who have been supporting you since the beginning. Give them something very special.

So 10 for Affiliates, and 25 for Partner.

And it'd be 1 emote for Affiliate and maybe 2-3 for partner?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be a possibility to search sub emotes by emote code. Previously twitchemotes.com offered that functionality but that got removed.

Being able to search for sub emotes by their code (for example when you need a new "Frustrated"-emote because this feature not existing frustrates you) helps viewers find emotes they like and can help especially smaller streamers who might stay undiscovered otherwise to get brand new subscribers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello I had a suggestion that might be a good idea to give more people a incentive to follow a channel, follower badges if you follow the channel you get a badge next to your name,

1. It would be a good and easier way for streamers to recognise their supporters

2. It would potentially help with channel growth

3. Someone might really enjoy the follower badge and see the sub badge is a better looking version and it might even turn into a subscriber over a follower

If someone was to really tone down their sub badge but still make the follower…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calling it something like "twitchNN", the net neutrality spinner could be used in general conversation to suggest that it's going to take time for your thought to finish, and to remind people that net neutrality is an important issue that needs to be defended.

Examples:
    Waiting on my pizza. twitchNN
    Considering your statement. twitchNN
    It might take me a while. twitchNN

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For partners & affiliates working with artists. It's often very difficult to tell if something will scale down well, look good in both default and dark mode, etc. I did find one tool to test emotes ( https://pajlada.se/projects/test-emote/ ), but it's extremely limited, doesn't offer dark mode, etc.

A preview platform in the upload window would be incredible.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make subscriber Icons visible in every twitch chat. If you got more than one subscriber icon, let people choose their favorite one.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So I kinda hate this founder badge revoking update. I was going through my list of founders to get rid of the inactive users who got founder badges. But then I just realized that some of the people I removed it from were still active members in the chat. Now I was like I wanna give them the badges back but cannot because they're long gone.

I've only been an affiliate for a little over a year now and there were a lot of people who subbed to me on the first day. Now I'm very upset that those I…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need more animated emotes for affiliated and partners. Cause I use 7TV buI'd id rather use twitch ones. Twitch ones can be seen by all and 7tv not.

Do 1 animated for tier 2 and tier3 subs and 1 for each bit tier. Also go from 5 to 8 or 10 animated for affiliated and 15 to 20 for partners or so. For me that would be less reason to use 7tv and I love the emotes from the channels I'm subbed to

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give a long time follower emote option! Followers for over a year, two years, ect should get a new emote slot

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For the instant upload eligibility and free follower emotes there's no way (that I know of) that you can see how many days you are away from achieving this. There should be a place to see either in analytics or a goal bar in the emotes section. I'm so tired of miscounting and telling my followers we're one stream away only to realize I was wrong.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How is it possible that channels can use twerk emotes but when I do it it is rejected and the reason is just rubbish and have nothing to do with the emote

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A lot of video games provide competitive playlists and ranks, which is a huge dedication to a lot of gamers and streamers. I would say in general, it's a core gamer quality.

My suggestion would be for gamers to be able to show their current rank in the chat through a badge (for the game that is currently being streamed in that chat - if the game has a rank system).

Game examples would be: Apex, Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends etc.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement but there are 3rd party provides such as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be greatly appreciated if once achieving affiliate status, follower emotes were instantly available. To stream for 60 days (after reaching affiliate) is such a long time to wait solely for follower emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add slots for animated emotes under the follower emote section. So that followers can also have access to animated emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. enable larger file sizes for animated emotes. Most animations even if small in canvas size, get bigger in file size very fast.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of the current way that partners have maximum of 3 lifetime subs they can give to viewers and 2 to bots, I'd like to see this updated to something like you can give free sub for one year to 3 viewers (or more for partners and maybe 1 for affiliates).
    This would be a good update because life happens and maybe one of your lifetime subs dies or otherwise stops coming to your streams, like if you give your girl/boyfriend a free sub and then few years later you break up you could then give the free sub to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow us to upload custom badges for subs and gift leaderboard. Doing so will allow us to uniquely differentiate in various chats and would help to match the aesthetics of existing badges and emotes a channel uses.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?