Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. I am very happy to see this experiment and to have been included.
    Love to see the breakdown of everything!

It would be a lot easier to analyze all of the wonderful data if it wasn't restricted to 10 lines per page. A dedicated section on the Emotes Page would be the most suitable location so that more information can be displayed at once.

I would also really like to see a 3rd option added that combines "Within Channel" and "Outside Channel" together so that we can see the data across the entire platform.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Emote Analytics is AWESOME, first off. Sincerely, thank you.

It's a bit weird having the modified versions listed separately though, and makes it a little difficult to determine which emotes are overall underperforming as the modified usages clutter up the bottom of the listing.

I suggest rolling the modified usage numbers into the main emote's, and being able to click on an emote to expand a sub-list breakdown showing normal vs each modifier usage. This would simplify the list and provide a more realistic picture of overall emote usage, but still allow access to that data for edge-cases (like determining…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Seeing your own usage is relatively useless and actually hurts your ability to judge how popular emotes are amongst your community.

Optional: be able to set a list of accounts to ignore as well!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No suggestions, no complaints, just a big THANK YOU for rolling this out! I've used third-party sites for this in the past, and they're great (and they still have value as they're not identical to the on-platform one), but it's awesome to have this feature. Particularly the "Unique Users" column, which is extremely helpful in figuring out whether I'm the only one who uses that emote.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Blacklist bot accounts for emote stats, as my channel like many others have auto-responses messing up emote stats.

I would also like to see stats of my emotes used in other channels so I can better judge what emotes I need to switch out!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would love for there to be analytics available to those who are emote attributers. For example:

How many emotes have been attributed to you.
    Total Usage across twitch.
    Most popular emote.

Would be very beneficial to those who make emotes for users and want more insight! Absolutely love the new attribution feature <3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?