Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Currently, Follower Emotes can only be used in the channel they're for, while the user is followed to the channel. This means as a broadcaster, I have to decide between which emotes can't be used anywhere else, and which I can provide to followers to use in my channel without a subscription.

Ideally, it would be nice if subscribers to a channel would be able to use Follower Emotes anywhere on Twitch, as they currently use Subscriber Emotes. This would give an added benefit to subscribers, with additional emotes in other channels, while still allowing followers to use the selected…

1,109 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hello! Happy to let everyone here know that this feature has been implemented! Follower emotes should now be available to use across Twitch for channel subscribers. Please continue to provide us with your valuable feedback so we can continue to improve on ways to celebrate and reward your community. Thank you and have a great day!

2. My Idea would fit more for Partners then for Affiliates, I think.

It would be awesome to have 1 Emote Slot free for Followers, so People can Follow my Channel and get this one special Emote as thank you.

This would directly create a sympathy between Streamer and Follower, and Followers eventually want more Emotes from the channel when they already like the follower Emote, this would raise the support insanely, I think.

Also People can share your emote with other viewers/streamers and just have a good time with some free emotes from their Favorites channels/streamers.

I personally enjoy it…

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all! 

They're finally here! Follower Emotes are now available to all Partners and Affiliates with instant upload eligibility! 

• Don't see your idea?