Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

28 results found

1. If I have say 5 emote slots but have 6 emotes uploaded to the Library I still can only use those 5 that are assigned to slots around Twitch on others streams. As the owner of the emotes it would be great if I (and I alone) could still use the other unassigned emotes around Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Animated and standard emotes taking 90days and more to get aproved. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think the library could use a bit of work so you can edit an emote rather than having to delete it and re add it

Clicking on an emote will show an edit section to replace the image, change the name, if animated change the easy animate animation, depending on the change it could go back to "revision" if the instant upload has not been unlocked

This can be useful to track many things, for example

If the emote is improved rather than replaced, you could specify that is a version 1.1 or 2.0 of the emote

If possible,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. por favor agradeceria que las esperas de los emotes sean menores, aun espero a que me acepten unos emotes animados, es urgente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I only uploaded 1 emote so far and it's been a week and STILL hasn't been approved yet, and seeing how many people below are actually complaining, it seems you need to start getting on the ball about approving things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At this point I stop encouraging people to sub to the channel at all...
    There is no reward for small streamers (emotes) and the cut of 50% is way 2 big considering payouts can only be achieve at +100U$$ to see the incomes been transfer. Having a more none-linear taxation on incomes would be better, first 50U$$ take 40% off and when approaching the other 50U$$ reduce tax to 25%. Also improve the way you see incomes with a simple "check my bank account" icon. Is a mystery to most people and dumb idea to set manual timelines just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Créer un espace d'emotes pour les créateurs, pour mettre à dispo à un prix fixe global des emotes génériques que les streamer peuvent acheter et mettre à dispo directement via leur panel d'emotes Twitch. Comme ça un streamer accède à son panel d'emote, voit la librairie depuis le panel, recherche une emote générique (love, gasm etc) pour payer l'utilisation de l'emote directement, avec un système de contacte possible après achat d'une emote pour que le streamer puisse contacter directement le créateur d'emote pour lui demander des emotes moins génériques.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A small but helpful suggestion, please add a "do not show this message again" for the popup that happens when you remove an emote from its slot. It's annoying to have to constantly click to acknowledge you are indeed removing an emote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?