Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Hello,

As a Twitch Partner getting access to Animated Emotes or .gif Emotes today (6/17/2021) was fantastic. One huge draw that I noticed is that this does not incentivize any subscriber to subscribe at Tier 2 or Tier 3 anymore.

Subscribers now have the most benefits at Tier 1 when all 5 of these slots are placed there.

I would love the opportunity to improve on Sub Emotes by having the ability to move these slots to reward subscribers who donate at a higher tier. This way Subscribers at Tier 2+ do not feel left out. For example: If I…

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch recently gave affiliates and partners more slots for animated emotes. However, one issue is that you cannot unlock animated emotes using channel points as a viewer. I know it would be hard to modify animated emotes, but we should at least be able to unlock them with channel points. This would give streamers like me the opportunity to reward our viewers for spending time in our streams.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch there is much much worse on your platform things that you don't have any repercussions for such as hot tub streams, ***** being shaken in the camera for views, streamers including partnered streamers spreading racism and homophobia yet... you choose to get rid of booty twerking emotes (Of animals, plants, fruits, and clothed humans) which are very much not in any way harmful in fact, they often lift the spirits of a stream creating a laugh and bringing community together there is no reason to ban them at all! We suggest you Unban the butts give us booty emotes…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have an option client side so the viewer can choose to only have an animated emote animate, when the mouse is over it.

Could help with emote spam as well as those who are sensitive.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. yarrDumpy emote needs to be allowed. It is a cute emote that the community loves and it needs to be allowed.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. there is so much potential by the way of animated emotes, but it feels so stifled for everyone to be limited to a maximum of five slots ever. We'd like to be able to earn at least as many animated slots as we can with static, or at least, allow each bit milestone to come with two slots! one for static, and one for animated. All of the above would be even better.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On February 26, 2024, DinoDance was redesigned and reanimated.

This redesign completely changed the mood of the emote, and we would prefer the old one back. The new one also appears grainy and the visual language of it is not as clear as its previous versions.

The original DinoDance emote marked a start of an era in Twitch, adding a global animated emote for the public, making it a notable, charming and easily recognizable emote.

Revert the changes and bring back original DinoDance.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need to be allowed to have yarrDumpy style emotes. These emotes are cute and not ugly at all. Please allow these style of emotes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add a way to block a specific animated emote. Most of them are fine, but some have quick motion or flashing lights that are difficult for people that have movement/light sensitivity. I don't want to block all of them, just the ones that make it difficult for me to look at the chat (I am Migraine sensitive.) Thank you.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. twitch should add 5 animated emotes for affiliate level 2 and 3. My subscribers prefer to pay only level 1 like level 2 and 3, I only have one emote :'(.

the benefits for level 1, 2 and 3 subscribers are the same.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Affiliates to have more than 5 Animated Emotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need more animated emotes for affiliated and partners. Cause I use 7TV buI'd id rather use twitch ones. Twitch ones can be seen by all and 7tv not.

Do 1 animated for tier 2 and tier3 subs and 1 for each bit tier. Also go from 5 to 8 or 10 animated for affiliated and 15 to 20 for partners or so. For me that would be less reason to use 7tv and I love the emotes from the channels I'm subbed to

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How is it possible that channels can use twerk emotes but when I do it it is rejected and the reason is just rubbish and have nothing to do with the emote

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. enable larger file sizes for animated emotes. Most animations even if small in canvas size, get bigger in file size very fast.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing dummy emoji on Twitch can enhance user expression and engagement. Dummy emoji serve as a creative and lighthearted means of communication, allowing users to convey emotions and reactions in a unique way. By permitting these expressive elements, Twitch can foster a more vibrant and interactive community, ultimately enriching the overall user experience on the platform. This inclusivity contributes to a positive and dynamic atmosphere, encouraging users to connect and participate actively in the Twitch community.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I saw Twitch use my emote "KomodoChomp" that I uploaded to bttv last year to showcase their new sub animated emote feature. Which was cool even though I didn't give them permission to do so.. (I don't own the rights to the images in the emote so I don't care). If twitch ever decides to add Global Animated Emotes to the platform in the future, they have my full endorsement to add KomodoChomp to the roster :) https://betterttv.com/emotes/5f3296d9afb6965d6e7b70a4

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello! I know the Dumper-style emotes were kind of cracked down on about 2 years ago, I supposed I was lucky enough to have mine only taken down last month, however with the new TOS guideline update that now allows twerking/pole dancing (without needing some sort of content label), on top of allowing things like artistic nudity which includes genitals/breasts or body art and the like, I think the Dumper-style emotes should be allowed back on Twitch.

Since the Dumper-style emote is literally a twerk emote, and twerking/pole dancing is now allowed on Twitch without any content labels, I think…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you review the approval ratings for animated emotes, I've already tried to put 5 different emotes, just characters dancing, and they were rejected because they were alleged to have sexual content and they don't, there's nothing sexual. It's frustrating, several animated emotes rejected for claiming to have something that has nothing to do with it. Could you please review these approvals?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I feel like we don't get enough animated slots, it would be nice to have the same amount for both standard and animated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I disabled animated emotes in live chat, it works on live chat, but on VOD, I see animated emotes on chat.
    I would like to have the same preferences on the animated emotes in VOD chat as a live chat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?