Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. As it was reported in the Discord API thread here -> https://github.com/discord/discord-api-docs/issues/3139

A limitation in the Twitch's side of the integration produces that animated emotes are synced as static, losing the intended effect. Discord provides support to animated emotes and Twitch was expected to make use of this feature.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As title suggests, others can use my channel's emotes, but if I try and use it, it only comes out as text. It's not just my perspective either; other users see in chat the name of the emote, not the actual emote "e.g. 'itsnuc2FlowerSpin' instead of the animated emote" ... very odd bug!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using the "shake" feature in Twitch's emote upload menu caused a black background to show up in parts of the emote. I found it tolerable. However, the emote ended up being rejected, and in the rejection email, for some reason the smallest version of the emote was bright white, unlike in my previews when making it, after submitting it, and unlike the two larger versions present in the email.
    I'm pretty disappointed that a bug in twitch's system is going to hamper my ability to gain instant upload privileges and would like to see that as soon as possible, since…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When typing twitch emotes, the emote previewer has caused my chat window to be much slower and when copy/pasting emotes it regularly causes the window to freeze. This should either be removed or an option to disable the emote preview should be added. I have found zero value and have only negative emotion toward the emote preview feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When there is a hype train it blocks the top of the emote tray and I can't see the upper rows of emotes. It doesn't help that I can't click away the hype train.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When the same is used many times, the ones on the line below overlap with the line above. That ruins the art of a lot of them, for example a "NO YOU" emote becomes a line of "NO"s because the ones in the line before overlap. Why not let the art appear in its entirety as submitted?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One of my subscriber's lost their Founder's Badge about two weeks after subscribing which was upsetting to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This happens in Firefox and only with official animated Twitch emotes. BTTV animated emotes do not reset each time a new chatter uses them. This has been happening for a few days now and is negatively affecting the chatting experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sehr viele Streamer Emotes sind im Dark Mode am PC sehr seltsam und haben einen Filter darüber der sie wie Negative aussehen lässt. Im Dark Mode auf der App an Smartphones gibt es das Problem nicht

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 이모티콘 업로드가 파일 형식을 jpg,png로 맞추고 사이즈와 용량도 맞췄는데도 업로드중 표시만 뜨고 업로드가 몇분동안 안됩니다. 이거 왜이런가요?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?