There was an error during translation

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lovingly lifted from the comments section of: https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/7x9vrv/pleaseletuschangeemoteswithoutdeleting_the/

Two things -

1. Deleting of emotes when want to change them is a pain. It means subscribers lose one of the (few) benefits that are given to them at the affiliate level. It's just that the approval process takes so long, that not being able to use anything while waiting for approval stinks.

2. I think it would be great if we could have a library of previously approved emotes, so we can swap them out for holidays, etc. If you want to keep it to 3…

234 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As Affiliates we only get access to a few emotes so we, or at least I, like to switch them out every now and then to give subs more options. I never had to much of a problem doing that but lately the waits have been more then 2 weeks just to get one emote approved, which I think is a little much.

So if there isn't a way to approve emotes faster can there be a way to auto approve emotes for affiliates? Or maybe some way we can submit a bunch of emotes for approval just to have…

182 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the special $9.99 and $24.99 emotes to be animated, to make them stand out more and be more desirable!

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have Twitch Partners be able to officially partner with each other and create a set of emotes that viewers can only access if they sub to both channels. Each Partner still has their normal emote set of course, but if you sub to both channel A and channel B you also get a few "AB" exclusive emotes. Unsubbing from either loses you access to the dual sub emotes.

Many pairs of Partners already have emotes of their own that combo well with each other, purposely. For example, two Partners have "wave" emotes that face each other to look like a…

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I feel as a small streamer we dont get enough emote slots.
    The 5 you unlock for 50 Subs, and the 2 extra for the Tier 2 and 3.
    I feel like 10 emote slots would be a good fit for a affiliate streamer.

Not everyone gets partnered and i feel the emote slots are a bit unbalanced.

Of course this is how i see it. There could be a reason that i am not aware of.
    But i feel with the recent changes smaller streamers arent really getting a chance.

I really feel like 10 (2 being the other…

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about "legacy" emote slots?

If you have subbed for a year = you get an extra emote, 2years = a second emote etc.

You unlock them by either having a streak of 1 year/ 2 years etc (and then the user can keep using them even if they aren't subbed anymore. Just like unlocked bit emotes that stick with the user.)

Or unlock by being (with breaks, but in total) subbed 1 year/ 2 year etc and only get access to the emote when you are subbed.

Would be a cool reward for long time supporters.

Original idea by…

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unlock permanent emote slots for those who gift subs (5/10/25 etc) and those who are subscribed to a channel for x-amount of time (3/6/9 months etc) just like how the bits emotes work.

It would give affiliates the opportunity for more emote slots to work with if they choose to upload anything there for them, and it also provides some reward to go with viewer generosity (at the minute, permanent emotes are a thing with bits alone and they're great, but there are no permanent unlocks for continuous support in subscribing/gifting subscribers to a channel. In fact, for gift subs,…

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be nice, if the minimum emote size for emotes would increase from 28p x 28p (56p x 56p,112p x 112p) to 32p x 32p (64p x 64p, 128p x 128p).
    I think a minor change in size like this one, would make details easier to see and gives artists a lot more room to work with, to make emotes even higher in quality without bloating the chat too much.
    This would enhance the chat experience on Twitch to an even higher level.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Many artists work hard on emotes for themselves or other streamers and so much detail is lost when sizing down to 28x28. It's incredibly disheartening. Please make 56x56 the minimum size and abolish 28x28 entirely.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see a queue number after submitting an emote for approval than just the word pending. I think more streamers would appreciate knowing where their approval is in line than wondering how much longer until I can use my emote.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Some detail gets lost with emotes due to their size in the Twitch chat. A slight increase in their actual size in chat would be pretty swell.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I blocked a user that I don't want to see any trace of, though their emotes are viewable on other streaming channels when someone uses them. Their emotes are a reminder of what they did to me and I just want to move on.

please help. :(

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I originally created my first set of emotes when I first got affiliate and didnt think I would gain the following I did, so I assigned an emote that a LOT of my subs/followers want to tier 3. But I dont want them to have to pay for it at tier 3. I would like the availability for me to simply say "reassign this emote from tier 3 to this open slot at tier 1" this would save the emote approval process MUCH faster in my opinion because of the duplicate emotes being approved.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. maybe tier 3 subs get animated gif emotes like SourPls...

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can we have more emotes as a affiliate and also sub badges that extend more than 12 months ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The 28px makes emotes look really bad and blurry. No matter what program is use to resize or vector the 112px image, when it gets resized to 28px it looks horrible!!! Looks good and clear in 56px and 112px. This is making it hard for emote artists and affiliates to make creative and easy to see emotes.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Gif Emotes..... I mean come on Pog

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would be amazing if this would get to be a new PogChamp Emote :