Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What a magnificent kitty, may he live of through us, the community.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is the new LUL and that's probably the most used emote.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be cool if there were some way to unlock emotes from past events (maybe with a moratorium period of half a year or something). Heck, I'd pay a buck-per to get some of the RPG emotes that everyone seems to have or to fill out my incomplete collection of pride emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Vulcan salute emote for Global Twitch? I think it'd go over well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For example, "Jaja" is equivalent to Haha, so make an emote JAJA equivalent to the LUL one that is relevant to spanish speakers (it could be from a top spanish streamer).

This extends to other languages -- as Twitch viewership/streaming and E-Sports continues to grow, the need to include more relevant emotes for the different languages does as well.

As we are all well aware, there is a lack of diversity in the Twitch global emotes community, and obtaining input from top streamers in their respective languages, as well as bilingual streamers, would be a massive boon to Twitch in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please remove hindsight 2020 emotes, I didnt ask for them, I dont want them, and there is no way to remove them. Every time i scroll through to find an emote i am reminded of the past. Very stupid idea.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is for the people who are omnisexual, they don't really get a lot of representation so it would be nice if they did.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Much like the pride emotes (ie GayPride, LesbianPride, ect) I would like the inclusion of a pride emote for gay bears, which is a subset of gay men that embrace masculinity and being inclusive. They even have their own flag and colors.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hello, From being with twitch for 3-4 years i start to think maybe for twitch turbo and non twitch turbo we should have this emote XD as well with those other emote of the smiles and etc. Reason is most phones has that emote and other devices so why not have Twitch account Turbo and non Turbo have that emote too. i hope i am not alone with this idea and not alone who is thinking this too. B) B)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. hello, i have been active on twitch for years now and i have never experienced as or more disturbing usage of an emote/emoji than the anele emote on your platform and in the whole internet and i am sure that many people feel the same, the emote is constantly being used in negative and prejudice manners, for example in 2018 there was an abandoned category on the many categories on twitch and toxic communities have had used to it for media that arent allowed on twitch like streaming movies, **** films, and extremely disturbing gore videos and one of them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hello, i have been active on twitch for years now and i have never experienced as or more disturbing usage of an emote/emoji than the anele emote on your platform and in the whole internet and i am sure that many people feel the same, the emote is constantly being used in negative and prejudice manners, for example in 2018 there was an abandoned category on the many categories on twitch and toxic communities have had used to it for media that arent allowed on twitch like streaming movies, **** films, and extremely disturbing gore videos and one of them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add KEKW as a emote

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not emotes of some dweebs face with the stupid looks, or meanings.

We want:

Yes, No, Maybe, GTFO, F'u, Banned symbol, Cigarette, beer, happy, sad, so on so forth....

Your keppa/kappa **** needs to go, they are ******** ****!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey twitch why are you adding this to a streaming website this has no purpose being here. No one here wants to load up twitch and want to spam that emote in a chat, people use twitch to watch streamers. I'm Hispanic and to see only BLM on there and not any other race on there ****** me off. You can't just cherry pick the race that matters when everyone is equal. Remove this emote from twitch or add one for every race. This is completely uncalled for and just tarnishes your name for bowing down to this. Once more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is a certain amount of global emotes, devoted to the different sexual orientations pride.
    So why shouldn't heterosexual pride emote exist? People of different sexual orientations can express themselves with the help of global emotes in chat, so why can't I and other straight people express ourselves too?
    With the great feeling of respect to people of all races, age, sexual orientation and social status, I feel, that my proposal is reasonable.
    This would be fair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Just like lgbtqa+ flags, but instead of sexuality flags country flags

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Is the Kreygasm emote really appropriate for a website that allows us to report "inappropriate" / "sexually suggestive" content?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?