Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

124 results found

1. I’ve seen creators in the beta mention that they don’t have access to the emotes since you cannot follow yourself on Twitch. Therefore, the creator wouldn’t be able to use their own emotes in their community, as they are not a follower of the channel. Please allow creators to have access to those emotes too!!

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello again everyone! Just wanted to pop in here to confirm that streamers should have access to their follower emotes in their channel. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv

Thank you!

2. i really like the NewRecord emote and would love to see it kept in global emotes

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  16 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Partners have worked really hard to earn the benefits that they get. More than emote, personal bit badges, personal bit emotes, etc they earned what they get & I am happy for them & don't wanna take that from them in any way. The one thing they get to have that I think affiliates should get to have is sub badges past the one year mark. Let's be fair. There are a LOT of streamers now. With so many people out there the odds of becoming a partner are a bit slimmer than they were before. It could take awhile…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all!

We’ve increased the number of subscriber badge slots that can be unlocked! Affiliates will begin with badge slots up to 1 year, Partners will begin with badge slots up to 10 years. As your Affiliate/Partner tenure grows, you will unlock more badge slots. You will unlock one year of badge slots longer than your current Affiliate/Partner tenure with Twitch.

Please read through our handy help page: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/subscriber-badge-guide

Any further questions on this? Feel free to reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv!

4. Add more Creators/Channels to the BETA Testing of the Follower Emotes. That way you can get more input over the next few months, and potentially avoid any issues that may or may not happen when the emote options go live site-wide. I have YET to even find or follow a channel that has the follower emotes available. We can't give out accurate opinions on the idea when so few channels have the option. Plus it will give more creators freedom of expression, test twitch's servers as it gradually increases the amount of channels using them, and make lots of emote…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Follower Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The emote was wrongfully removed, and it isn't a completely foul emote. There are emotes out there, intimidating the Bits System, like this one here that are being used by trolls: https://twitter.com/hellokaelittv/status/1413999430622060545

Granted this example was from July, but it is still a problem for so many. A simple middle finger emote is not worth the removal. IF there were degenerate individuals running amok with this emote in various channel for harassment, then I would understand why you removed it. I doubt this idea will stay up for long, but I am at least giving it a try compare to…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It seems that my twitch subscribers are unable to access the follower emotes. Im not sure if this is designed or a bug though. If viewers are disincentivized to sub since they have 5 free emotes and would lose them to gain the sub emotes, that's not ideal for anyone! Would love some clarification on this - Thanks!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! If you're still experiencing issues with your Subscribers using Follower Emotes, please contact our support team directly at help.twitch.tv

Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for your patience! 

7. Currently, Twitch gives all their partners and affiliates a Tier 3 sub to their own channel to use their own emotes. Yet the bit emotes are locked behind us cheering to our own channel. Why not let us use our own bit emotes, because then we can promote them better and potentially get more bits (which gives Twitch more money as people buy the bits to use the emotes).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! You should be able to use your Bits Tier Emote Rewards form your own channel. If you're experiencing issues here, please reach out to our team directly at help.twitch.tv 

8. Esta opción me parece increíble pues es una forma de atraer y agradecer al nuevo follower. Me gustaría participar de la beta de followers emotes para afiliados de twitch. Sugiero que a los seguidores antiguos tambien se les de el emote de follower.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Access to betas is randomly determined between affiliates and partners in order to allow us to learn from experiment data and get a good understanding of how a product is being used. This helps us build better products for creators and viewers. For this reason, we aren’t able to add individual creators to the experiment. We are working to make Follower Emotes generally available as fast as possible.

9. https://i.imgur.com/Ritkibz.png

new pogchamp image, from streamer "beuca"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

Thank you so much for this idea, but we are not accepting community submissions for pogchamp.

10. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey all,

I posted 2 ideas for artists but didn't realize there was a specific section for Creative ideas and posted them in General instead. Since they already got votes I'm hesitant to delete them and re-upload so I wanted to post the links here in hopes that you will all check out my ideas (and hopefully support them). Thank you!

1. Let emotes artists use the emotes they draw for partnered streamers for free
      https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/18731917-let-emotes-artists-use-the-emotes-they-draw-for-pa

2. Create a "Global Paintbrush Badge" for artists who have designed emotes for a certain # of channels
      https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/18731884-create-a-global-paintbrush-badge-for-artists-who

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the late notice. Was sorting through some of the feedback in this category and wanted to close this out as you may already know that there is now an Artist badge. Thankfully, you have the two ideas separated, so the idea for emotes attributed to an artist can be used by the artist is still live for voting and further consideration. Thanks for your suggestion!

12. So, I had an emote that I wanted to change the name of, and I had to upload a new version of said emote, and wait for it to be approved. It would be much easier if we could just change the name of the emote, which will mean that it wont take up time being reapproved. Please just allow people to rename their emotes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pogchamp Submission

https://twitter.com/ImTrachy/status/1350338792511696896?s=19

For streamer FaZe Mew (mews)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

Thank you so much for this idea, but we are not accepting community submissions for pogchamp.

14. Turkish/ 1 hafta geçti Twitch'e bir emote gönderdim ve hala onay bekliyorum. Lütfen bir mesaj sağlayın veya ifadeyi onaylayın. Artık beklemek istemiyorum.

English/ I sent an emote to Twitch 1 week passed and I'm still waiting for confirmation. Please provide a message or confirm the emote.
    I don't want to wait anymore.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Animated emojis for TWITCH partners can be increased by earning points

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Animated Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, if you're still experiencing this issue please reach out to our support team directly at help.twitch.tv

Thanks!

17. Not emotes of some dweebs face with the stupid looks, or meanings.

We want:

Yes, No, Maybe, GTFO, F'u, Banned symbol, Cigarette, beer, happy, sad, so on so forth....

Your keppa/kappa **** needs to go, they are ******** ****!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. xqcM (and countless other M emotes) are directly copied from an anti-semitic meme on 4chan.

https://imgur.com/r/xqcow/FgMLDAS

If you guys want to be consistent you should probably not approve literal anti-semitic emotes for your biggest streamer when global emotes get removed just for posting things on social media

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New PogChamp Emote for 24h. It looks very good. I have Really amazing viewers <3
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tGsbpGCGo5oUzHe2fSyqpnivynCfqHPl/view?usp=sharing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?