Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. Give us control to disable ones we dont want. Fumbling thru them is frustrating and i try to keep my list to a minimum
    Ones earned for specific donos that streamers often change for example
    Twitch is a TV program to me I don't just follow one streamer and as I bounce around alot if someone caught my urge to donate then I'm happy to do so...but the earned emote - another example of why I'm here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Like it says in the title.
    I would like for users in chat to have a special badge if they have blocked the user I am signed in as and cannot see my messages in chat or receive a whisper.
    This badge should always be visible in a 4th slot (a second global slot, if you will), and be impossible to turn off by any other means, other than unblocking the user for whom it is shown.
    It is inconvenient to have to open a user's chat card or channel page to see if the follow button is greyed out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I propose renaming the 'Founder' badge to something like 'Early' or 'First'. The term 'Founder' misrepresents their identity, as they contributed early money, but didn't "create" the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd love a streamer-activated quick emote panel. Users can click a small panel above the chat to send emotes, featuring the 10 latest used emotes. Inspired by cough, but I often tab out of games just to click a quick emote, while less frequently without the quick emote menu panel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Streamers that are unaware of there mic volumes being super quiet or loud to the games level are largely left to suffer in silence. Since new viewers arn't likely to want to get into a debate on whats wrong with there audio if there just browsing.

I propose a few sound related global emotes that allow chat to quickly tell a streamer there stream audio is muted, mic volume is to high/low or game volume is to high/low etc.

This will make things easier to explain whats wrong without long descriptions and improve chances that someone passing is more willing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see my Follower Emotes appear in the "Frequency Used" section of the chat on other channels for my subscribed users.
    Twitch was recently added the ability to upload Follower Emotes without Instant Upload Eligibility. I have added mainly easy-to-use some emotes there, as I want listeners to feel free to use them. However, the Follower Emotes do not appear in the "Frequency Used" of subscribed users who can also use Follower Emotes on other channels.
    This is not in line with the current Twitch specs where subscribed user can use Follower Emotes on other channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. (Not sure where the best place for this topic would be - any help transferring is much appreciated)

After working across a spectrum of industries and experiencing a great deal of success on Twitch after a short period of time working as a live stream digital asset Artist - I feel there is an opportunity to further support the Artists who contribute so much to a community's voice and live stream engagement with an “Artist Dashboard”.

This Dashboard should be designed to provide the data necessary to help develop an artist’s sense of self-worth and the overall value of their…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes user badges show in the chat replay on VODs, but sometimes not. Seeing role badges especially is important for me to be able to understand the context of the chat when watching a VOD. Could we please get user badges to show consistently on VODs?

(Happening on Chrome and Firefox. Before the PS4 app update of 11/15/2023, badges showed consistently on VODs there. I believe badges used to show consistently on web as well, although I can't remember when that was.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why not create badges that reward how long our account has been created? badge 1 year 5 years 10 years for example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi! Modified emotes are a great way for Partners to create another perk to subscribe Tier 2 or Tier 3. But currently it does not seem to be used often.
    Creating more modifiers such as a wide, or upside down modifier will be cool to see and create more incentives to use. For example these emote modifiers are already used by FrankerFaceZ or BTTV.

Another idea is making emote modifiers available on followers emotes, animated emotes and potentially on unlocked bit emotes. Currently it is only exclusive to the channel subscribers emotes but as a Tier 2 and Tier 3…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The option to have a tab in the emote menu where the user can freely set their preferred emotes, as well as the option to hide sub/follower/bit emotes that the user has no intention of ever using for a much more convenient time on the browser and mobile app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please remove TwitchConHYPE
    It's relly make us disgusted and uncomfortable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I believe having follower emotes should mean followers get access to them even if they arent subscribed because then they can use possibly their favorite follower emotes outside of the parent channel's chat. It would give people a taste of the kind of emotes that would be in different subscriber tiers and maybe they will subscribe if they want more. Instead what we have is people having to be subbed to use them outside of the parent channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーに、収益化せずにチャンネルエモートを作成できるようにしてください。
    アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーでも、なんらかの理由(例えば副業ができないなど)の理由で収益化をしていないことがあります。
    そのようなユーザーでも、チャンネルエモートを作りたいのです。それができるなら、広告を流してその全ての収益をTwitchが得てもいいと思うほど、チャンネルエモートを作りたいと熱望しているのは私だけではないはずです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1, stop the emote from changing positions when trying to select the same emote multiple time, so annoying.

2, In different streams the peepo,pepe, pepo, emotes are all different. please enable them to be the same because i spend a lot of time trying to find my favorite emotes only to find they are not there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give the "Listening only" & "Watching without audio" badges their own slot, so the people who actually need them can still display a vanity badge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a special badge for streamers to give badges, like the artist badge. I don't want a bunch of junk clips. I would like good quality clips. Picking a good clip is an art, naming them well is even more important. So if I see viewers that are clipping well in my community, I want to be able to reward them well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increase twitch channel VIP count from 100 to 200 atleast, I find it strange that channel cant have more than 100 vips

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you ban a mod or time them out, that individual loses that badge immediately.. Vip on the other hand does not.. I know it's a simple thing to go into manager and remove them, but If you have to time them out and or ban them. I believe they should lose that status and power just as fast.. that way it is level across the board and makes it a little easier on the streamer, since someone can take up a slot that can sometimes be overlooked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?