Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

610 results found

1. The emote menu only shows up to 3 unlockable bit emotes, when it should show all of them, just as it does for the tier'd emotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I resize my emote/icon to 112x112 and i cant get it below 26.2kb because the quality is decent you max me out at 25kb. For what server space??? PLEASE INCREASE to 30kb or more......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love the iMessage support, and would love to see Whatsapp Sticker support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clicking a sub emote of any channel should have the option to unlock via points, its more accessible and will encourage and reward use of points

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When it comes to emotes, sometimes a fantastic image completely loses its’ luster when it is scaled down from 112x112 to 28x28. Upping the emote display size across the board would undoubtedly cause latency issues when it comes to chat, but what if we gave the broadcaster or viewer (not both) to set the size option at which the emotes are displayed? The 112 and 56 sizes are already notated (provided when submitting an emote), so emotes would not need to be re-submitted.

Proposed:
    Allow viewer to choose what size any emotes are displayed at. If launched, leave current settings…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Over time allow viewers to earn higher tier clip badges
    I.E Purple Clip Badge with Bronze Border 100 views over 4 clips in a single month
    Purple Clip Badge with Silver Border 200 Views over 6 Clips a month 3 months in a row
    Purple Clip Badge with Gold Border 500 views over 6 Clips a month in a 3 month period
    Purple Clip Badge with A platinum Border 1000 Views over 8 clips a month in a 6 month period

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have the original green background color changeable in edit appearance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Maybe a lurker emote of say a bush with eyes peering out, or a window with the top of a guys head peering in, tho that might look like peeping instead. Lurkers unite! :) any other ideas for lurkers would be cool also. :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This will help pro players stand out in chat, and the badge could include (when hovered over) what game they play and what team they are on.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't know if this is possible persay, but if emotes could be non case sensitive meaning you could type them the same way no matter what casing you have and it work. For example kappa and Kappa would both work. This would save people from having to remember capitalization and being made fun of for not getting the casing right and ending up with text instead of the emote.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The majority of streams have some points generation system for games/giveaways and the like. another reason people like to gather points is to show off their "Rank" to the chat (basically an "I have more points than you thing"). I suggest, allowing streamers to have a handfull of custom subscriber icons that they could give to people(sorta like making someone a Mod). Then you would be showing off your Elite Viewership with a cool icon everytime you chat, and jont just whenever you check your points balance :D

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch has recently been adding quite a few new global emotes, but I came up with an idea. There are so many artists and people with ideas that why not have a place where every month people can submit their emote art and people vote on the ones they like the most. If an emote gets a certain number of votes, then the emote will become a global emote after maybe a clean up and copyrights are settled.

I came up with this idea because there areseveral times where people are like "Twitch should make ____ global emote" or "____should…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have the option to give users the ability to posses badges for accomplishing certains thing within the site. This feature will guaratee and motivate both viewer and broadcaster a like.

Some badges I though of would be:
    Have more than 5 friends.
    Broadcast 3 times a week.
    Over x hours broadcasting.
    Subscribed to 5 channel.
    Not been banned for over x years.
    Has been on twitch for x amount of time.

Etc, let me know what you guys think!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Raids right now send all viewers to a single streamer. Raids are supposed to be a way of "spreading the love", but all they seem to do is keep big streamers big, and small streamers small.

A way to change this would be to introduce an idea of a "shotgun raid" where the viewers will be spread out across multiple different streamers.

The streamer who was about to initiate the raid could select "random" "random in category" or "list" and then be able to select a list of other streamers, and then when the raid is initiated, viewers will be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Think the Pokemon Gym Badge Case, where one can view all badges their account has collected across various twitch Channels, various tiers of X-Month Subscriber badges, twitch con badges, etc. Just a neat feature I'd like to see implemented

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Optional badge for users who stream and not just view streams. This would give faster shoutout-response when streamer/moderator notices the (new&unknown) streaming viewer without the need to check users channel for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?