Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. I've had no less then 5 emotes denied with no reasoning with the emote deny email. Only thing common is the color pink. I've even used the same emote from another streamer colored it pink, and it got denied. You need to fix it, I'm a girl that's 27 years old, i deserve the color pink.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We all know that emotes bring the stream to life. But we also know that it takes a lot of work to unlock slots, especially for smaller streamers. It's always a joy when we have a new slot available, but then why can't there be animated slots in bits? As a small streamer I worked a lot, the path to partner is still a long way off, but I already got all the subscriber points that are allowed in the affiliate, I already received about 20,000 bits, but I can't give more to my subscribers (because I'm limited) to put…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's frustrated that when a streamer see an audience doesn't sub to you but keep using other streamers' sub emotes, that just like saying "hey, this streamer is better than you, I just want to sub him not you".

So can Twitch add a feature that allow streamer to set if non-sub audiences can't use other streamers' emotes? Just only those sub to you can use other streamers' emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be a really nice perk if all Partners got 1 slot which would be globally available to all twitch users.

To keep the emote list from getting bloated by so many new emotes, perhaps the list would only show global emotes from partners which you follow, or perhaps they are only available to followers, but are usable globally.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. since the asexualpride and genderfluidpride emotes already exist i think it's only fair to also add emotes for the bigender, aromantic and demiboy/girl flags

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The older global emotes should be updated from the 5 pixels they currently are into proper looking emotes that you can actually tell what they are.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A while ago, there was a Pride Event which allowed viewers to collect Limited Time Emotes for Pride. Since the general idea revolved around being more inclusive, I find it odd that the emotes associated with it are exclusive to those who were present for the event.

Please change the Pride Emotes into Global Emotes so everyone who wants to can use them. <3

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the plethora of streamer and Twitch emotes out there, it makes sense that you as a user can have more control over which you can see & use. It could be that you still own bit emotes from streamers you've moved on from a while ago, as well as ones you no longer want to be associated with. These will always stay in your emote drop down menu.

On top of that, when a person who has their own emotes gets banned in your channel, it should be that their emotes are also banned from use on your Twitch…

190 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Twitch,
    I'm writing this message to give a suggestion regarding Affiliates being able to regain instant uploader eligibility after losing it from an emote being denied.
    Wanting to create Follower Emotes, I discovered that this feature was disabled for me because a while back, I had an emote design denied because it included a cross icon over a blue button (made to look like a video game controller). Unfortunately, it was interpreted as the letter X, which broke the Rules and Guidelines for emote designs ("emotes containing a single letter in the graphic").
    To regain instant uploader eligibility, I've…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The small pop-up picker for modified emotes renders underneath the main emote picker boundary, causing it to be cut off on certain emotes on the far left or right sides of the picker. Depending on which emote I'm looking at, I will either see all, some, or one of the available modified versions. This makes a fair number of these emotes unusable as I have no way of selecting them.

https://i.imgur.com/RpfGF3r.png is an example (from channel The_Betus). The picker for the first emote cuts off two modified versions, the second cuts off one version, and the last shows all 4…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be cool if streamers could upload custom versions of all badges on their channel. My sub badges have a certain style, I would love to give my founders/mods/vips/topgifters or even my broadcaster badge a custom version in the same style, so my entire chat can have one theme alltogether.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sehr viele Streamer Emotes sind im Dark Mode am PC sehr seltsam und haben einen Filter darüber der sie wie Negative aussehen lässt. Im Dark Mode auf der App an Smartphones gibt es das Problem nicht

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recently, I reached out to Twitch support regarding Follower emotes as I did not have access to them following an infraction from March. As it had been well over the 60 day period and I still did not have access, I decided I would ask support what was going on with it. After a couple days I received a response basically restating the guidelines for Follower emotes.

However, in addition to this response, I noticed that 2 of my emotes which had been approved already had been removed, one for "sexual content" and the other for "political imagery." I was…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Several people have already suggested adding a new category of emote slots for viewers who gift subscriptions or for viewers who have long subscription totals or streaks.
    Instead, I propose reworking (and likely renaming) Bit Emotes to allow viewers to progress toward them with the value from gift subs, self-subs, and donations through the charity tool.

With the current iteration of Bit Emotes, most channels will never unlock the majority of the slots, because the thresholds are scaled with the platform's largest channels in mind. It's not unheard of for a smaller channel to unlock a lot of slots because…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MikeHogu Emoji's model, Mike Huh was a staff member in charge of twitch's Korean service. He is a quasi-criminal who has been confirmed by the testimony of several streamers to commit numerous fraudulent acts by abusing Twitch's administrative privileges. Attached is the Korean wiki address where this case is described in detail. After confirmation, we would like you to review the removal of MikeHogu Emoji.

https://namu.wiki/w/%ED%8A%B8%EC%9C%84%EC%B9%98%20%EC%BD%94%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84%20%EA%B6%8C%EB%A0%A5%20%EB%82%A8%EC%9A%A9%20%EC%82%AC%EA%B1%B4/%EC%A7%84%ED%96%89%20%EA%B3%BC%EC%A0%95

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can you make the R) global emote for monkey emote set a pirate monkey instead of a monkey with a purple hat. the default set is a pirate smiley which i think is much cooler and more useful than a smiley with a hat, so there needs to be a pirate monkey emote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If a broadcaster runs some sort of competition on their channel (like a giveaway or if they are running races or something) the winner of that competition can be assigned a trophy badge which would be kind of like a temporary VIP. There can only be one person that holds the badge at a time, so if another winner comes along you can assign the trophy to that person and it is removed from the previous one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Instead of the current way that partners have maximum of 3 lifetime subs they can give to viewers and 2 to bots, I'd like to see this updated to something like you can give free sub for one year to 3 viewers (or more for partners and maybe 1 for affiliates).
    This would be a good update because life happens and maybe one of your lifetime subs dies or otherwise stops coming to your streams, like if you give your girl/boyfriend a free sub and then few years later you break up you could then give the free sub to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, if we are viewing chat from phone, we can see the emote in much larger size, but if we are viewing the chat from PC, the emote is very small.

This impact the creativity of the emote due to many emotes are created in details, but with the current size viewed from PC, it is very difficult to express the quality.

Please provide us with options that we can view the emotes in larger size.
    Thank you.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Badges
    Or something show that special needs or something like and stuff