Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. This would mean that bots such as Streamlabs and Moobot won’t have to be gifted subs to use emotes.

727 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be really nice to have more "tiers" of bit emotes. As of right now the lowest bit emote is 1000 bits. It would be nice to have more options. Possibly some options that break up the bigger goals? A 500 option before 1000, a 7500 between 5000 and 10000, etc. Smaller channels could take a long time before someone unlocks the 5000 or 10000 Bit emotes. Emotes are such a great way of expressing the streamer's creativity, community, etc. Having so many options locked behind paywalls is discouraging at times.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think there should be more badges for the streamer to give out in chat like the vip badge for example something to show long time followers and subs, a badge for people who donate a lot, a longest lasting sub badge

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think this would be a good idea! I have seen recently the animated emotes have been added to iOS which is amazing. getting the bttv would help even more as loads of people don’t have computer/pc so having it on there phone helps interact with the rest of chat..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. At this point I stop encouraging people to sub to the channel at all...
    There is no reward for small streamers (emotes) and the cut of 50% is way 2 big considering payouts can only be achieve at +100U$$ to see the incomes been transfer. Having a more none-linear taxation on incomes would be better, first 50U$$ take 40% off and when approaching the other 50U$$ reduce tax to 25%. Also improve the way you see incomes with a simple "check my bank account" icon. Is a mystery to most people and dumb idea to set manual timelines just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get rid of Twitch's terrible PizzaTime emote so the much better BTTV emote can be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a sustained 5 tier 2 subscribers for a decent period - I would like to reward them with a personalised emote for subbing at that tier - however if I then gain 6 tier 2 subscribers I would have an issue that the slots don't encourage a further subscriber. Could we have additional emote slots added per person that subscribes at that tier?

Eg: I get 9 tier 2 subbers I would get 10 tier 2 emote slots (to encourage a further subscriber each time) and so on - 20 Tier 2 subbers gets 21 slots etc.

Personally…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow viewers with a significant amount of channel points (min. 50k) to unlock a specific emote of the creator's choice indefinitely. This way, the emote can be utilized with consistency in views without having to be paid for. It'll enhance viewing to both the platform and the individual creators, and can be beneficiary to everyone.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think just like partners affiliates should get a badge too. Not the verified symbol but its own personal symbol

321 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need more hype train emotes. I've unlocked them all, and I only get the same ole conductor badge each time. Maybe give out special emotes for those who unlock all the hype train emotes? Or even a special badge for those who always participate in the hype train.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follower Emotes are some of the most used emotes in the channel and are sort of a bonding glue, and it's a major emotional disconnect to not be able to whisper these emotes in messages to fans.

Streamers should be able to use their own Follower Emotes. Beyond that, allowing followers or subscribers to whisper the streamer back using those same emotes would be amazing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Créer un espace d'emotes pour les créateurs, pour mettre à dispo à un prix fixe global des emotes génériques que les streamer peuvent acheter et mettre à dispo directement via leur panel d'emotes Twitch. Comme ça un streamer accède à son panel d'emote, voit la librairie depuis le panel, recherche une emote générique (love, gasm etc) pour payer l'utilisation de l'emote directement, avec un système de contacte possible après achat d'une emote pour que le streamer puisse contacter directement le créateur d'emote pour lui demander des emotes moins génériques.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be a possibility to search sub emotes by emote code. Previously twitchemotes.com offered that functionality but that got removed.

Being able to search for sub emotes by their code (for example when you need a new "Frustrated"-emote because this feature not existing frustrates you) helps viewers find emotes they like and can help especially smaller streamers who might stay undiscovered otherwise to get brand new subscribers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://www.change.org/twitchpride a petition to add more pride hearts to twitch's global emote library :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If a person donated money to gifting subscriptions to a channel equal to the amount of money needed to cheer bits to unlock emotes. Then the emotes should also unlock. Gifting subs gives twitch and streamer the same percentage of money there is no reason why gifting subs is not also rewarded with the same emotes as bit cheers.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Followers already have an ability to use emotes by using channel points in channels they actively engage in. This feature I feel would clutter an already hard to navigate emote viewer. It also makes it so people would just follow for an emote and not engage with the streamer or their content. I feel the channel point redemption for using emotes is good enough for this as it encourages viewer engagement with the channel in order to use them.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an emote like the mlm (men loving men) pride flag

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Where I see Follower emotes working best is by giving your followers access to 5 of your existing sub emotes, and if they want the remainder, they would need to subscribe. It would allow them to get a taste of your library and still feel like a part of the community. However, the way it's set up now makes that complicated.

THE ISSUE: If you decide to make some of your existing sub emotes available to followers with the current system, you have two options: either you have to make a second version of the same emotes, or you have…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follower emotes to be used for raids for a limited time so users can be apart of the raid message without using budget global emotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. From Twitch Emote Guidelines:

Prohibited: "Nudity, such as depictions and imitations of nude torsos, buttocks, genitals, and anuses."

This prohibition on emotes has been applied to emotes which are technically unclothed, but feature animals, which are not generally considered nude when unclothed.

In short, please unban cat butt. There is no reason to ban cat butt emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?