Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

611 results found

1. A streamlined way to see how close affiliates are to being eligible for instant emote approvals. I understand the four criteria outlined in the affiliate guide for the Subscriber Emote Guide, but it would be convenient if there were some sort of status UI, either one that parallels the bit emote "Unlock Progress" status that's in the shiny new subscriber emote page that was recently added, or along with the rest of the achievements in the insights page. This way, the streamers can keep track without having to tally the number of streams within the 2-year period themselves.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This entire concept is detrimental to new affiliates. What's the point of NOT having follower emotes when you have only followers?!?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the special character of exclamation point (!) and question mark (?) to be used in emote names. This would allow the emote to be used to trigger a bot command when the bot requires the ! to recognize the command.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I get that you loose follower emotes when you unfollow the affiliate/partner on Twitch, but what if you get banned from their channel yet you still have an active subscription for their channel? I feel that you shouldn't have them anymore as it may trigger some immature behavior if you disliked that streamer. If you're banned from an affiliated/partnered streamer, you shouldn't have their emotes in your library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Current April Fools PogChamp is a closed month KomodoHype and this emote should embrace the well know WeirdChamp emote which was a not amused version of PogChamp using this KomodoHype with closed mouth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it should be possible to toggle the Founder Badge off on your channel, I'd love to show off my custom sub badges to new potential subs but most of the people subbed have the founder one.

It makes sense to have the Founder Badge when you have heaps of subscribers, but when you have around 10-15 active subs per month most of them are going to have the Founder Badge and not your custom Sub Badge... Again, streamers should have the choice to either keep them active or disable them and re-enable them sooner or later.

436 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey everyone!

We have follower emotes, hype emotes, bit emotes. Why not a special emote slot for people who have been supporting you since the beginning. Give them something very special.

So 10 for Affiliates, and 25 for Partner.

And it'd be 1 emote for Affiliate and maybe 2-3 for partner?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Emote loadouts would be good so streamers ( especially ones who don't have a lot of slots ) who play different games can theme their emotes to match each game. They just change their loadout when they change the game. Also, for viewers, I'd like to be able to hide emotes in the library that I don't use a lot, like the hype train type ones etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hey Twitch,
    you have recently added some LGBTIAQ+ Emotes but still not all.
    For me exspecially the old ones, Bear-Pride & Leather/BDSM-Pride & Rubber-Pride, that already existed in the last mellennium, as it just got called LGBT are missing.
    For me it is kinda a discrimination, so you should add them (very) soon.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just like the other pride emotes, but with the aromantic design instead (because I want to show my pride but I can't since it is not available)

430 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What it says on the tin. Right now the tier system is one of the most under utilized features on twitch. There's no incentive for the viewer to want to spend added money on a tier 2 or 3 sub other than to be supportive. Tier 3 for $25 unlocks... 2 emotes. That's $12.50 an emote. Horrible value.

However, if Twitch allows tier 3 to use a channels follower emotes anywhere, that could be worth the $25 value. At least, it's more worthwhile than the current underutilized system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about "legacy" emote slots?

If you have subbed for a year = you get an extra emote, 2years = a second emote etc.

You unlock them by either having a streak of 1 year/ 2 years etc (and then the user can keep using them even if they aren't subbed anymore. Just like unlocked bit emotes that stick with the user.)

Or unlock by being (with breaks, but in total) subbed 1 year/ 2 year etc and only get access to the emote when you are subbed.

Would be a cool reward for long time supporters.

Original idea by…

205 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No suggestions, no complaints, just a big THANK YOU for rolling this out! I've used third-party sites for this in the past, and they're great (and they still have value as they're not identical to the on-platform one), but it's awesome to have this feature. Particularly the "Unique Users" column, which is extremely helpful in figuring out whether I'm the only one who uses that emote.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing customization of the Founder Badge's appearance, like the Bit & Sub Badges, will let streamers make the badge better fit to the theme of their channel and less generic looking.

1,232 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A simple emoji/emote store (outside of creators streams). Like a general store where users can buy and earn bling to use on the user page and in stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Just make the emote menu be top layer of the website, so it doesnt hide behind other parts of the website.
    Really cant understand how this can happen, its just bad web design.

https://imgur.com/a/YKZdaP7

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Blacklist bot accounts for emote stats, as my channel like many others have auto-responses messing up emote stats.

I would also like to see stats of my emotes used in other channels so I can better judge what emotes I need to switch out!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I really needed Emote Analytics, thank you. It is AMAZING.

I suggest you to add a filter that allows to separate emotes based on the different Tiers, Bits and Followers.
    At the moment users who have the possibility to use Tier 3 emotes and Bits emotes are a lower percentage than the whole community, so the lower use of those emotes is due to the fact that there are less users who can use them, not that they are worse than the others, that's why my idea is to add filters, so I can understand easly which are the best…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?