Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. As title suggests, others can use my channel's emotes, but if I try and use it, it only comes out as text. It's not just my perspective either; other users see in chat the name of the emote, not the actual emote "e.g. 'itsnuc2FlowerSpin' instead of the animated emote" ... very odd bug!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not sure I am putting this in the proper place, but figured I would give it a shot. In Dec. 2021 an emote I had been using since 2018 was suddenly determined to be obscene. It was a baby **** emoji ( I will include a link to it), nothing obscene at all. Anyway, now I can not upload Follower Emoted until December 2023 because my instant uploads were denied because of the supposedly obscene emote. I was told there is no appeals process or manual review or anything of that nature. 1. Two years is a very long punishment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. option to remove from the Emote Picker emotes that I never use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My idea is to enable moderator badges to change colors as they want it to be not just the ordinary green colored mod badge.

139 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove the hypecreep emote.
    I have arachnophobia and I think I speak for all of us who have it that it creates unnecessary anxiety.
    I watch twitch to relieve anxiety and relax.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think even more emote slots AND animate emote slots for affiliates would be amazing. The imbalance between partner and affiliate makes growth so much harder for affiliates. Also specifically allow affiliates to have more emotes and tier 2 and 3. These tiers are virtually unappealing to the majority of viewers, I think more emote slots and even a couple tier 2 and 3 animated emotes for affiliates would be great.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Several people have already suggested adding a new category of emote slots for viewers who gift subscriptions or for viewers who have long subscription totals or streaks.
    Instead, I propose reworking (and likely renaming) Bit Emotes to allow viewers to progress toward them with the value from gift subs, self-subs, and donations through the charity tool.

With the current iteration of Bit Emotes, most channels will never unlock the majority of the slots, because the thresholds are scaled with the platform's largest channels in mind. It's not unheard of for a smaller channel to unlock a lot of slots because…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is a bad idea and should not be implemented we shouldn't be robbing people of their founder badges it is supposed to be a rare and unique thing to get for being the first few to support the channel, not passed around from person to person like a VIP badge please rethink this decision and put back the way it was before

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We all know that emotes bring the stream to life. But we also know that it takes a lot of work to unlock slots, especially for smaller streamers. It's always a joy when we have a new slot available, but then why can't there be animated slots in bits? As a small streamer I worked a lot, the path to partner is still a long way off, but I already got all the subscriber points that are allowed in the affiliate, I already received about 20,000 bits, but I can't give more to my subscribers (because I'm limited) to put…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Broadcasters should be able to use their own bits badge on their own channel.
    Most of them use a bot to interact with their viewer. Often, the bot talks using the broadcaster account.
    Showing one of their bits badge when talking might make viewers want to unblock them by spending bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Now Twitch allows streamers to remove the founder badge from the users who are no longer part of the community. It's now time for Twitch enables creators to customize the founder & VIP badge for their channels. Like how sub badges, when first become an affiliate, Twitch has a native star badge before you customize it. The same goes with the bit badges, you can also customize that now. It's time to do the same for Founder & VIP. Let's complete the rest. It would make the community chat feels and look more unique and diverse in the world of…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please unban the Copesen emote. It's an oxygen tank labelled "copium" which is an imaginary drug, making fun of forsen. Forsen likes to "cope" when he makes mistakes in the minecraft game by saying funny things like "unluckly", or "it's the game's fault". Copium is metaphor, a phyical representation of Forsen's own unwillingness to accept his mistakes. In other words, it's a self-deprecating joke.

It's probably the most popular emote in his chat these days, it's really quite funny. I think it's a bit silly to remove it due to "drugs/drug paraphernalia", because 1) it's not a real drug, it's…

161 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be cool if you could set a specific amount of time you have to have been followed in order to receive the follower emotes.

Similar to i.e. 10 minute followers only chat, the streamer could be given the option to set a time frame for how long someone has to have been followed to get the emotes! Even better so if you can decide it emote specifically

I think that could incentivize coming back to the channel and adds another reward to community members based on their time in the if the streamer so choses.

If the streamer…

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Similar to stickers used in many other apps, it would be fun to be able to incentivize Tier 3 subs by offering a unique emote that could be oversized. Many partners do this already by using 1 emote cut into 4 slots, adding this as a special bonus would be fun and help to drive higher tier support.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I do have to bring it to Twitch's attention that when I went on the Twitch's page yesterday to find out more information about 1st Badges, it shows a SnipShot of 10 1st Badge Holders & the bin icon next to every name, regardless of being subbed. This is false advertisement.

Please take this as feedback for Twitch: to make it accessible to revoke anyone's 1st Badge, regardless of being subbed at that time or having recurring subbers.

I have a great community of people however I've sent private messages to some of my 1st Badge Holders, asking them if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option for emote only for non subs/followers so emote only can still have non-VIP and moderators talk. Maybe also do it so if someone has subbed for a longer amount of time, the streamer/mods can let them talk in chat still.
    For example, 2 streamers face each other and chat could report information to the other stream chats. The streamer could then threaten that "You'll be banned if you spoil anything", which then a sub has more to lose meaning they would be less likely to spoil anything. This would also still allow non-subs and followers to interact in chat…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. REINSTATE instant upload and follower emotes after suspension. 60 days of reformed streaming and no intention to have a violation again should be enough to gain instant upload back. The requirements are clear but you contradict them saying if you have a suspension you lose all privileges? This is a slap in the face to those who are false reported. It’s a slap to anyone who has an emote wrongly removed.

After 60 days of no infractions affiliates should be allowed to instant upload and have follower emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think the library could use a bit of work so you can edit an emote rather than having to delete it and re add it

Clicking on an emote will show an edit section to replace the image, change the name, if animated change the easy animate animation, depending on the change it could go back to "revision" if the instant upload has not been unlocked

This can be useful to track many things, for example

If the emote is improved rather than replaced, you could specify that is a version 1.1 or 2.0 of the emote

If possible,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. por favor agradeceria que las esperas de los emotes sean menores, aun espero a que me acepten unos emotes animados, es urgente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?