Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. Instead of having to scroll past five other followed accounts emotes, the emotes for your channel would always appear first (at the top of the list) So if you want to use the emotes you’re proud to own, use them with ease!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch has so many great emotes. Maybe consider adding a poppy emote that we can use on Memorial Day and Armistice Day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I feel that if a person has a temporary first chatter badge till the end of the stream, then more ppl will join and chat when stream starting. mostly in smaller streamers who struggling and waiting 10mins for their viewers to join chat before start showing their content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop being weed nazis Its legal in 39 outta 50 states. As a legal medical user I am very offended that I can not express myself with emotes sub badges or any way that you allow the drunks to do. Alcohol is worse then Marijuana will ever be and is definitely a drug... equal enforcement or none at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Celebrate the tireless Grind and Support of our Twitch Creators/Streamers with a Badge illustrating via Color and Number how many years they have been on the Platform.
    While a Small Token of acknowledgement and recognition, it goes miles to show any streamer is important to the platform.
    This badge; possibly part of their profile picture; or by their Channel Name; could be followed by an automatic alert that shows on stream on the exact day; a small email from Twitch Celebrating their support and usage; and possibly a special homepage shelf category celebrating anniversaries.
    Colors Could be Bronze Silver Gold…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think of the option to make badges for special events or special users available.
    Like: persons, who always play games on stream
    or for me it would be great to have a badge to honor the person who'll win a quiz or something
    So choose a badge, name it and give it to a specific user (group).
    Like "supporter of the year 2021" you name it

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have created emotes for my followers - many have been approved - but all of the animated emotes and two of the standard emotes have not been approved for over a month. They are appropriate and just need someone to click an approval button. I am excited to share my work. Please approve them sooner. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A better approval process or at least a revisionary time period for if a emote gets taken down we can reupload an adjusted version to fit within the lines of TOS so we don't have to completely lose auto approval.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a lot of emotes on my channel and everytime I want to write a message, I struggle to find the one I want to use. They switch places all the time.
    We need them to have a static order.

I think it should be:
    1) Follower emotes
    2) T1 emotes
    3) T2 emotes
    4) T3 emotes
    5) T1 animated emotes
    6) Bits emotes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be cool if multiple streamers could come together and create emotes that are unlockable by subscribing to both streamers.

For example, I follow two streamers, one has skulls/undead stuff as his emotes, another has squirrel related stuff. They stream the same game, are members of the same community. So, it would be cool if they could have multi-streamer emotes, such as undead squirrels that are unlocked by subscribing to both.

I think this would have multiple benefits, such as cross-streamer community building and incentivize more subscribing site-wide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think that streamers should have the ability to be able to make their own custom mod and vip badges, without frankerfacez.

Since not every streamer has FFZ, they should have the ability to make their own since the default sword and diamond can potentially not fit a streamers theme/color theme. A lot of streamers have those. and the current colors can not fit those

Sure, sub badges are meant for those in a way, but if a streamer wants it all to fit together, custom vip and mod badges would be a great help to those streamers

If you…

262 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While I know the slots for affiliates got bumped up to 9 within the last year or so, I still think the amount of slots for affiliates (when compared to partners) is incredibly unbalanced. Some affiliates can have thousands of followers, a dedicated community, etc. and still struggle to get partner - so it seems a little unfair to limit affiliates to 9 tier 1 slots when partners can get up to 60 emote slots. I wouldn't say it has to be a drastic/unreasonable number, but 15-20 tier 1 slots, or even giving 5 emotes for tier 2 and tier…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love the idea of follower emotes! I think it's great way to thank people for supporting the channel and dropping a follow! Personally though I think it would be great if they could be used in all twitch channels though instead of just my own twitch chat. I have raid emotes/heart emotes which I use when raiding and it would be nice if all my followers could have access to these emotes and use these during a raid so they can all use them instead of it feeling as more of a sub only emote. Aside from that great…

167 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Badge that portrays a sun / moon that changes throughout the day to match the local time of a chatter. Would promote more personal greetings to new chatters and promote engagement in smaller channels. This can also cause an increase in subscriptions and start hype trains, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please grant Partners' Lifetime Tier 3 bots access to our channel's bittie emotes, just as we (the streamer) have access to them all?

For those who don't know, Partners can allocate 3 x Lifetime Tier 3 subscriptions to bot accounts. These are useful for bots using all sub emotes for command responses, timer messages, but what about bit emotes?

Imagine this... your lifetime tier 3 bot is already responding to bitties, saying 'Thank you for cheering 100 bitties, with a total of 900 on my channel'

BUT you now have a timer message, like this, that goes off now and…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add an option to report emotes for rapidly flashing. Many emotes are being made that are just a big rapidly flashing square. When people spam such emotes in chat it creates an epilepsy risk for those in chat where there otherwise would not be one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It's annoying having to pay for a sub to StreamElements so the bot can use my emotes. Please give Affiliates 1 Free Sub per month so we can make our chats and content more interesting!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion - just wanted to let you know that I have moved it over to Emotes > Feature Request. Thanks!

18. On my side, I use the VIP badge to signify trusted people. But, I think a temporary customizable badge might be nice.

For example:
    A Chain Point reward that gives this badge, and this badge has been customized so that the people who have it, have access to some emotes, a PERSONALIZED boost for Chain Points, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When there is a hype train it blocks the top of the emote tray and I can't see the upper rows of emotes. It doesn't help that I can't click away the hype train.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give users the option to remove certain emotes so they don't show up in chat, like hiding all the Kpop emotes

813 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?