Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi all,

Hereby I would like to suggest the possibility to change the current set free lifetime subs for partners.

So maybe in the same window where you upload the emotes, you can set the life time subs to the twitch account you would like to by yourself, also change it after 6 months (as the prefix, or Account name)

I think this would be handy for Partners, as for example I'm not even in contact with the person i gave the last lifetime sub to, so it would be helpful and avoid support ticket request.

Also there you can…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have a higher cost Channel Points redemption for unlocking and/or modifying Tier 2 & Tier 3 emotes - especially as Partners now have up to 5 of each.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I resize my emote/icon to 112x112 and i cant get it below 26.2kb because the quality is decent you max me out at 25kb. For what server space??? PLEASE INCREASE to 30kb or more......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Along with adding integration of twitch chat on the overlay, I thing allowing channel added BTTV (Better Twitch TV) emotes and FFZ (Franker FaceZ) emotes to be show on that chat would be cool as many many people Use these programs for extra emotes and it would make the quality of life way better.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love the iMessage support, and would love to see Whatsapp Sticker support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think you should reconsider your emotes acceptance policy ... a friend streamer was rejected an emote for containing a letter, being that yesterday another stremer was allowed an emote with a letter ... this makes no sense ... lose an emote for which money was invested is very hard especially in these times of quarantine and economic problems.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Streamer has the option to upload an emote in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.

SVG enables nice rendering of certain popular styles (sprites, pixel art) across devices and user interfaces. The current image format options are a deterrent to emotes with such art styles.

Performance bugs can be avoided by setting a file size limit or node vector count.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clicking a sub emote of any channel should have the option to unlock via points, its more accessible and will encourage and reward use of points

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fajnie by było jak by była funkcja siły reputacji kanału dodadkowa emotka kanału

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This would mean that bots such as Streamlabs and Moobot won’t have to be gifted subs to use emotes.

748 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You need to stop censoring my emotes; if you are going to have a political category, I should be allowed to have an emote of Trump's face. This is censorship at it's worst, you are a disgrace to the constitution if you continue this behavior. I am going to direct my followers to donate to me directly and not subscribe or use bits so you do not get any of the currency, because you do NOT deserve the currency from my followers if you let this continue. Disgraceful...

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emotes to be used by Bots, with company logos like Twitter, Instagram, Discord, to support the transported messages.

Maybe also some other emotes (Twitch Prime, or Subways for next Subtember).

As there are some bots with regular Account names, it might be cool if a broadcaster can assign a bot role to a user, and this user can use the bot emotes.

Maybe limiting it to 3 bot users per Channel.

Maybe bot can be similar to mod role, just with the extention to use the emotes/icons.

Or: Allow all with mod-role to use this specific emote set.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. (Sorry for my english I'm french).

Actually when a stream get a new emote slot, he can upload it and need to wait for the validation of the emote.

Would be better if we can uplaod emote and make it validate before we reach the goal. Like this you can validate emote more easily and streamer can offer the emote when the slot is free.

In fact having acces to the next slot of emote before reaching it to "prepare" it :) Of course chat can't use it until the slot is free.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I wish Twitch would get rid of that single Tier 2 and 3 emote.
    I mean if you get like 400 subs all of them have 15 emotes anyways, but if they decide to pay double they only get one extra, or 5 times as much for 2 extra.

I think they should go with first 7 milestones you get Tier 1 slots (for a total of 10) and then on the 8th and 9th milestone you get a Tier 2 and Tier 3 slot respectively, then the next 5-10 milestones you get Tier 1 slots again, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think most people who watch/subscribe to streamers on Twitch likely play games on steam as well and would love to be able to use their sub emotes in steam chat as well. I would say that feature could be a factor that makes viewers subscribe who normally wouldn't because they don't talk in Twitch chat often.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. as my first 3 year sub is coming up, I thought why is there no option for streamers to make special emotes for long time supporters to show off their streak in other channels ?

showerthought

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In terms of controlling our brand, managing what imagery users present in my chat would be useful. Examples of this include things that resemble Pepe the Frog, and the meaning it's taken on in social media.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. with 28x28 emotes you have to struggle to make something that looks good, a lot of good emote ideas have to be scraped because they don't look good at this size. I don't see how this could be a problem, 40x40 wouldn't ocupe much more size and emotes would look way better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have you ever had that one emote that you Really, Really liked and then the streamer takes it away to put a new one in. well this feature could be a small tab/menu where a Streamers retired emote stay and you could take an emote you want for an emote you don't want. For example Dansgaming has been rotating emotes during X-mas and Halloween and you wanted those emotes back Boom the menu would let you do that rotating other emotes for the ones you like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?