Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. I resize my emote/icon to 112x112 and i cant get it below 26.2kb because the quality is decent you max me out at 25kb. For what server space??? PLEASE INCREASE to 30kb or more......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I love the iMessage support, and would love to see Whatsapp Sticker support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clicking a sub emote of any channel should have the option to unlock via points, its more accessible and will encourage and reward use of points

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't know if this is possible persay, but if emotes could be non case sensitive meaning you could type them the same way no matter what casing you have and it work. For example kappa and Kappa would both work. This would save people from having to remember capitalization and being made fun of for not getting the casing right and ending up with text instead of the emote.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Raids right now send all viewers to a single streamer. Raids are supposed to be a way of "spreading the love", but all they seem to do is keep big streamers big, and small streamers small.

A way to change this would be to introduce an idea of a "shotgun raid" where the viewers will be spread out across multiple different streamers.

The streamer who was about to initiate the raid could select "random" "random in category" or "list" and then be able to select a list of other streamers, and then when the raid is initiated, viewers will be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would help me as a stream to see all my followers having a followers badge. So I can see who followed me and who didn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Right now the only way to modify an emote (flip, add glasses, black and white, etc... ) is using channel point, if T2 and T3 subs had automatic access to "modified emotes" that would be an additional incentive to sub at a higher tier. that would benefit both the creators and twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Celebrate the tireless Grind and Support of our Twitch Creators/Streamers with a Badge illustrating via Color and Number how many years they have been on the Platform.
    While a Small Token of acknowledgement and recognition, it goes miles to show any streamer is important to the platform.
    This badge; possibly part of their profile picture; or by their Channel Name; could be followed by an automatic alert that shows on stream on the exact day; a small email from Twitch Celebrating their support and usage; and possibly a special homepage shelf category celebrating anniversaries.
    Colors Could be Bronze Silver Gold…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow affiliates and partners to set a custom flair on each badge tier, this allows us to shape/customize the flair more for our higher paying subscribers, having more intricate designs that go along with the badge more than a generic overlay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a library for sub-badges so you don’t have to reupload every single time. Also having a drag and drop option for each period and for flairs to move badges around easier rather than having to delete and reupload.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Emote loadouts would be good so streamers ( especially ones who don't have a lot of slots ) who play different games can theme their emotes to match each game. They just change their loadout when they change the game. Also, for viewers, I'd like to be able to hide emotes in the library that I don't use a lot, like the hype train type ones etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

So I had this idea of having a feature where ANY people can request ANY emote to be added to twitch like FFZ or BTTV, and Twitch mods could approve or deny them, but here's the catch. To add an emote you need to pay let's say 0.20$ and if it gets approved for people who stream or if you wanna add it to your own channel you need to pay 0.05$. 0.03$ goes to the emote creator if somebody buys the emote and 0.02$ to twitch.

ez money if u ask me.

also partners should have it cheaper…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For example, setting it to type so that <3 becomes Mariatlove, or LUL becomes pumpka1SwabLUL etc.

This can sort of be achieved using browser plugins, or phone text replacements, but they're inconsistent, and not cross-platform.

If the user is no longer subscribed to the channel of an emote, it would default back to whatever it was before, until such a time as they re-subscribe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be really cool if you could add emotes just for personal use. Not just only when you’re an affiliate/partner for your channel. People could create their own emotes for only them to use in chats and it would let people show their creativity not just through streaming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I believe that we need a new pogchamp emote because it was just getting so popular and then what just happened happened and me and my friends came up with a wonderful Idea, we made our own. I would love support on this idea and would love to make it happen. If any further questions after reading this please contact me at . If you need to see the image you can also send an email to the same account. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The purpose of this feature would be to allow streamers greater control over the emotes shown on their channel, improving their chat experience, while simultaneously giving them more control over their brand.

Across all channels, and the Global Emote pool, streamers could note Emotes with "tags", a list of specific characteristics covered by almost all emotes. Examples include "Kappa", "Lewd", "Pog", or even "Hi". These types of emotes are common place in many channels' subscription emotes. However some streamers would not like to see/have those types of emotes displayed. As such when submitting an emote, you have the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fajnie by było jak by była funkcja siły reputacji kanału dodadkowa emotka kanału

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I wish Twitch would get rid of that single Tier 2 and 3 emote.
    I mean if you get like 400 subs all of them have 15 emotes anyways, but if they decide to pay double they only get one extra, or 5 times as much for 2 extra.

I think they should go with first 7 milestones you get Tier 1 slots (for a total of 10) and then on the 8th and 9th milestone you get a Tier 2 and Tier 3 slot respectively, then the next 5-10 milestones you get Tier 1 slots again, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?