Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm sure we've all come across a streamer that had emotes that made you think: "When do I use this? What does this emote even mean?"
    My suggestion is to give the streamer the option to add a brief description to each emote, so people know what they mean and when to use them!

Example!: https://imgur.com/a/f5wRjQc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be cool to have interactive emotes. For example a big part of my stream is rating the Fortnite item shop every day from 1-10. I would like to have a scorecard emote that’s blank but the viewer can enter their own ranking from 1-10 then when they send the message it will send the scorecard emote with their own ranking on it. So one viewer could send a scorecard that has a 6 if that’s their ranking while another could send a scorecard with a 7 if that is theirs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have someone available to explain why emotes are rejected or taken down because the given reasons don’t make sense when the emote doesn’t reflect the reason.

I have had the same emote either rejected or taken down on different occasions due to nudity or sexualized content. When I try to see if someone can talk to me about what needs to be changed I get the run around.

If Twitch is going to take down one type/subtype, take ALL of them down, not just the POC ones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think even more emote slots AND animate emote slots for affiliates would be amazing. The imbalance between partner and affiliate makes growth so much harder for affiliates. Also specifically allow affiliates to have more emotes and tier 2 and 3. These tiers are virtually unappealing to the majority of viewers, I think more emote slots and even a couple tier 2 and 3 animated emotes for affiliates would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I really wish we could get more heads-up BEFORE new slots unlock. My emote artist is my spouse, who already has a full time job, so it takes them a while to create. Meanwhile, I look super unprofessional to my viewers having all these empty emote slots. Really hate how you just drop these things on us with almost no lead time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This idea comes in 2 parts

1. Allow creators to manually adjust the position of emote modifiers for their emotes (Ex. Adjusting the sunglasses modifier to overlap with the eyes of a LUL emote)

2. Allow creators to upload custom modifiers for their emotes that users can select from when redeeming channel points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Creo que debería de haber una recompensa de emotes en los canales cada cierto número de susbs regaladas ya sea cada 50 o 100 así se ve más recompensado dar subs como cuando se da bits y los canales tienen 1 o 2 opciones más de emotes, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?